Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just reminded me of how "hated" Brittany Spears became in the media for negligent things she did with her kids and her reckless behavior. And that Brittney fan taped that youtube video "leave Brittany alone!".
Imagine how persecuted FCA will be who is much more hated than Brittney ever was and really has zero talents.

I wonder if someone is going to make a video called "Leave Casey Alone"...

NO kidding. :lol:

I'm surprised they haven't said they'd been receiving 'Candygrams'*, for crying out loud.

*Dating myself with that one. :blushing:

You all are so funny:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did she ever renew her driver's license?
I remember something long time back about GA trying to get her to do it.

So, since KC has received all of 7, yes seven death threats according to the attorney for her at the ZFG hearing yesterday, do ya' think the threats were:

A) faxed
B) emailed
C) called in
D) candy grammed
E) notes left where the German Shepard pees

OMG, you guys are funny.

:floorlaugh:

Casey's Angry New World by Diane Dimond ~ Must see! :floorlaugh:

"Anthony’s defense team reports they’ve gotten countless phone, e-mail, and faxed threats, including one with Casey’s face in the middle of a bull’s-eye target. Twitter followers of the trial are still full of vitriol for Florida’s most infamous murder defendant, many vowing revenge if they ever see her. Asked what he would you do he you came face to face with Casey Anthony, Twitter handle DennisLarkin of New York wrote: “Depending on my mood: 'accidentally' a) knock her on her *advertiser censored* or b) knock her on her *advertiser censored* THEN kick her in the head!”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ony-jail-release-her-dangerous-new-world.html

Casey's Angry New World by Diane Dimond ~ Must see! :floorlaugh:

"Anthony’s defense team reports they’ve gotten countless phone, e-mail, and faxed threats, including one with Casey’s face in the middle of a bull’s-eye target. Twitter followers of the trial are still full of vitriol for Florida’s most infamous murder defendant, many vowing revenge if they ever see her. Asked what he would you do he you came face to face with Casey Anthony, Twitter handle DennisLarkin of New York wrote: “Depending on my mood: 'accidentally' a) knock her on her *advertiser censored* or b) knock her on her *advertiser censored* THEN kick her in the head!”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ony-jail-release-her-dangerous-new-world.html

BBM

This was the worst one? I can't believe it!

I know she is getting threats, but come on. These are nothing. Yes, she should be running scared, but really. People are dumb enough to fax and email threats??!! :waitasec:

i don't see how she is going to be able to hide for more than like an hour tbh.

Even celebs have their crazies stalking them. I can't imagine the crazies wanting to stalk Casey. Now how will Casey feel if her body guards (BG) stop caring about watching her, protecting her, and then if she goes missing NOT make a report for 31 days allowing the perps a headstart to make up an great alibi or frame someone else!!! Hmmmm, food for thought. I hope she is scared now that she has to rely on someone else for HER OWN SAFETY...her WELL BEING!!!! This will be her jail....her he77 on earth!! FCA can change her appearance, her name, her location but she can never change her soul....her mind, dark and ugly as it is will only attract the dark and the ugly wherever she may roam on this earth. Her own life will be her jailor. Sad.

I really don't think she has a clue how angry people are. And, as many of you have stated, she's not going to fade away into obscurity. That's not her MO. She has to be in the limelight - it's what she is. It would be unnatural for her to run and hide. I think she's in for a rude awakening. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there. MOO.

Like when Lippman said GA and CA were getting "FAXED" Death Threats!!!

:lol: WHO FAX DEATH THREATS :lol:

From prison? NG related the other night that the first time she got a death threat it was from a prison....:great: can you say doofus?

ABC gave Juror #2 a trip to Disneyworld all expenses paid for her interview.
I think they should start a 'Spot Casey' competition, first one to call in with her location gets an all expenses paid trip to the resort of your choice...

I really don't think she has a clue how angry people are. And, as many of you have stated, she's not going to fade away into obscurity. That's not her MO. She has to be in the limelight - it's what she is. It would be unnatural for her to run and hide. I think she's in for a rude awakening. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there. MOO.

i never thought this. i did think that she would do one big interview after a few weeks or months, but now i'm not so sure about that. i believe one is a possibility, but i don't think there is any way we are going to see casey anthony interviews all over TV. JMO.

This is copy/pasted from Facebook, so take it for what it's worth :) But it IS a possibility:

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas (likely Geraldo's beach home there), she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....

ABC gave Juror #2 a trip to Disneyworld all expenses paid for her interview.
I think they should start a 'Spot Casey' competition, first one to call in with her location gets an all expenses paid trip to the resort of your choice...

i got my eyes peeled out here..she can change her looks, but if anything that annoying voice from the jailhouse tapes, id pick up on that IMMEDIATELY...also i doubt she is going to get the bella vita tattoo removed, and i cant see her being "modest" or smart enough to cover it up...after all shed probably want to show that "hot body" of hers off/.....
just makes me :sick: or :banghead:( i havent made up my mind YET) that she gets out tomorrow...god please oh please dont let her get pregnant again...make her womb barren...

Ahhh, this is must be excruciating for FCA as she leave the jail. A Narcissists worst nightmare....ALL of this free publicity WORLDWIDE and she can't even revel in it!!! She can't do the bar tours, the parties, the interviews, the awards shows. There will be no celebrity status.....just crazy sycophants who want will want pieces of her. Yikes.

I don't think Casey will want to give up the CMA initials. We should just be on the lookout for a shot girl (supervisor) with a name like Candy Mason-Angel.

(That is Cheney's last name and Jose's Middle name, hyphenated. I think Casey would like that.)

P.S. When I was Googling Cheney Mason's middle name, Google filled in "middle finger" for me. I didn't get a popup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle