Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to have to change her teeth if they want her to be unrecognizable. Everyone in America has seen those teeth when she smiles. Her teeth are one of the most prominent things about her imo.

IMO

I can easily think of two other things about her that are very prominent and are probably responsible for the marriage proposals she's received. You think she's fight against reduction surgery?

i cannot accdess flighware...I am able to go look physically but I don't know what airport this is. Can anyone pls verify which San Carlos. I am near SFO. I hear there is one near San Diego..please verify.

Here is the link to San Carlos airport on flightaware.com. This airport is a little south of San Francisco if I am correct:

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KSQL

He's probably jealous that she got off!

hes probably like that one cartoon i seen of oj in his cell, watching tv, just spewed his coffee everywhere, that WTH?!?!?!?!? expression on his face....( caption said something like ojs reaction to the casey anthony verdict)

or hes probably throwing a hissy fit, "not faaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr!"

I understand your point, but I think if anyone has the interviewing skill & finesse it would take to force the truth out of CA, it would be Oprah.

SJohn..We would all like to know the truth but it isnt gonna happen this time. There are so many cases that the truth will never be known. Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers..as Judge Strickland stated.

I do believe she will surface soon. Dirty laundry starts to really stink after 3 days. The DT will not be able to sell this story...cause the entire country knows that it is lies...lies..and more lies.

i cannot accdess flighware...I am able to go look physically but I don't know what airport this is. Can anyone pls verify which San Carlos. I am near SFO. I hear there is one near San Diego..please verify.

There is a San Carlos in San Diego, but it is a neighborhood in central San Diego, not really somewhere outsiders would refer to by name, they would probably just say "San Diego".

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=san+carlos&hl=en&sll=32.788213,-117.009459&sspn=0.034202,0.077162&t=h&z=13"]san carlos - Google Maps[/ame]

But, it is close to a private airport, Montgomery Field.

KC seemed to have a very comfortable relationship with Cheney Mason & he stated he thought of her as a granddaughter and would let her stay with him if she needed to do so. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where she is right now. JVM said CM lives in a gated community that would bar access from the media.

I personally hope that she is coming to San Diego, I live close to where Todd Macaluso is based out of. I would love to give Casey a piece of my mind. I thought that the jailhouse letters taunting her were particularly funny. Especially the person who pointed out how much George and Cindy got paid, how much they spent on their vacation, and how much they put in her commissary fund. I can't say what I think of her on here, because it violates the TOS, but I'd have no problem telling her to her face.

KC seemed to have a very comfortable relationship with Cheney Mason & he stated he thought of her as a granddaughter and would let her stay with him if she needed to do so. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where she is right now. JVM said CM lives in a gated community that would bar access from the media.

Yep ..plus he said in latest interview.."she is not at my house"..which to me means ....she is there. IMO The truth and the defense team are strangers.

I was thinking about FICA living with CM and his wife this afternoon while making dinner. I decided that would be sooooooo boring for a party girl. I was thinking how at that age I even thought my parents were boring, much less my grandparents. Can't see that being a permanent arrangement for FICA. Too boring, to restrictive. JMHO

I still think that's most likely. Basically, whatever is the opposite of what they are saying. They have said that:

a. She is GONE
b. She's not at Cheney Mason's house

So, that leads me to believe:

a. She is not gone
b. She is at Cheney Mason's house

Jose is as 'devious' as they come & it takes someone like that to get this type of 'mission' accomplished.

ITA: If I was a devious criminal/murderer, I would want Jose at my side ... He's willing to go all the way...do anything, say anything....

When you really give it some sane thought, she is not a child. She is 25 years old. Why does anybody need to take care of her? It's pathetic. She is rebellious in my opinion. After awhile, I expect her to bolt, with someones money and sell a story to the Enquirer about how she was kept a prisoner. The only thing keeping her "kept" is a lack of money and we all know how she deals with that. JMHO

ITA: If I was a devious criminal/murderer, I would want Jose at my side ... He's willing to go all the way...do anything, say anything....
That's exactly why Casey was happy with her choice of lawyer when lots of posters here, even her parents, and an inmate in Michigan were all trying to get her to dump him! They're of the same ilk! Jose needs to look in a mirror for the definition of "morally bankrupt"!:twocents:

I thought that Steve Feldman and Mark Geragos were bad, but I was sadly mistaken. Every defense attorney I've ever seen looks to be the utmost professional compared to JB and CM.

I still think that's most likely. Basically, whatever is the opposite of what they are saying. They have said that:

a. She is GONE
b. She's not at Cheney Mason's house

So, that leads me to believe:

a. She is not gone
b. She is at Cheney Mason's house

Yes. Plus CM said in his Today show interview with Ann Curry that they set up "an elaborate plan" to get CA out of Florida, which also suggests just the opposite, a very simple plan to drive her out to his place. But I imagine her stay there will be very short term, just to give the media frenzy time to die down.

Yes. Plus CM said in his Today show interview with Ann Curry that they set up "an elaborate plan" to get CA out of Florida, which also suggests just the opposite, a very simple plan to drive her out to his place. But I imagine her stay there will be very short term, just to give the media frenzy time to die down.

I agree 100%. They might be devious but they aren't stupid. I think they kept it simple knowing that everyone expected them to do just the opposite.

AND, all of the reporters supposedly drove straight to the airport and waited. No wonder they didn't see anything. And MM has reported that there were no media vans at the BoA building today. I think his theory is possible, that she waited for the office to start clearing out at 5 and hitched a ride to CM's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86