Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in their right mind would be a decoy for Casey Anthony so they can be a target? Who do they think she is, Princess Amidala, no one is going to risk getting injured for her stupid self.

So Macaluso has nothing better to do now that he's no longer able to practice law?

Or has he been re-instated and thinks this will impress future clients?

Did you forget his beer drinking, hind end shaking video? Bad jokes are his thing. Not funny if endangering anyone though.

HLN has played the video several times. WFTV did remove the photo, guess they don't like being played.

You know HLN won't let it go..and NG will be waving it around tonight as well...regardless of whether or not it has been proven to be fake.

Doesn't all this nonsense the defense is doing take up time and money? Is this what attorneys are supposed to be doing? Does the FL Bar think this is a good way for an "officer of the court" to expend their efforts? I don't understand how this works...

I think that's a decoy. Rear end looks too big; whole person doesn't look the same proportions as CFCA. Also, they are trying to draw attention to themselves by putting the blanket/sheet over the woman! Soooooo obvious that it's a "Look at us over here, don't look over there" type thing.

Aqua

Lol...:) I thought the exact opposite! I thought it DID look like the 'rear' she had on walking out of the jail, lol...;) Seriously.

Why didn't they just taxi the plane into a hanger.....or use a stupid umbrella. This is soooooo staged for us. They are probably watching and taking notes on how the media is playing out in this. It will be like the game of putting a ball under one of 3 cups and then mixing them up to see if we followed the ball correctly. They are probably watching here and studying our comments about this TRIAL RUN.... There will be many more "sightings" to come. I am so sad that all this hype about FCA has turned reputable news stations into blithering tabloid idiiots!! We are being had. Once no one cares it will all stop and they are banking that it will never. Alas, curiosity killed the cat and we will watch forever. FCA no matter, will never have peaceful life anywhere.

I'm kinda enjoying seeing all the money they are expending on the game. how awesome would it be that she's running and Kathi Belich just happens to be there with her mic. I would love that! that would be karma.. especially if Packin' Cheney was with her!

Did you forget his beer drinking, hind end shaking video? Bad jokes are his thing. Not funny if endangering anyone though.

Anyone got a link?

I heard about it. Not seen though.

It's either a ruse (wow, aren't her attorneys clever) or it's her...and if it's her I'm happy to see her head wrapped in a blanket...just a few more things missing though, IMO.

I think the person with their head under the white sweater is too tall to be FCA. She is very short and the person who was being HIDDEN seemed as tall a sthe men who were with her... its not her JMHO

HLN has played the video several times. WFTV did remove the photo, guess they don't like being played.

Bear in mind that JB/CM cannot STAND KB- she asked them way too difficult questions all the time, and IIRC CA called her 'that b**** at channel 9', so I'm sure they are targeting WFTV for fun...

I'm kinda enjoying seeing all the money they are expending on the game. how awesome would it be that she's running and Kathi Belich just happens to be there with her mic. I would love that! that would be karma.. especially if Packin' Cheney was with her!

Well, I guess it is good for the economy anyway...

So Macaluso has nothing better to do now that he's no longer able to practice law?

Or has he been re-instated and thinks this will impress future clients?

Better yet - Baezzzz has nothing better to do than to text Belich?? Remember when he texted her to say everything was fine when he left trial that afternoon suddenly?? I don't believe a word he says. And he better get used to the fact that he's nothing but a big fish (for now) in a small pond. Soon he'll be a small fish in a small pond. And smaller, then smaller, then smaller.

Way too much logic in this thread.

I still am not convinced she ever took a plane on Sunday and didn't the mysterious 3am flight load in the hanger so no one saw who got on it?

They didn't do that here? Instead getting off, in broad daylight in a way aguanteed to draw the most attention?

I don't know all the history but I'm not clear why this lawyer would be giving Casey rides all over the country. It's possible, but unless he is getting a lot of money out of this, his plane won't be at Casey's beck and call.

I don't think she was on that plane either. The car pulled into CM's office parking deck. I believe she got out then. Car then went to airport with decoy. This is another decoy. MOO

It's crap. Yes, they did and are helping her. I believe none of the lawyers were paid or the state paid JB/CM? Post trial Jose or Cheney may be helping Casey with getting somewhere to stay especially if she's the cash cow Jose thinks she is.

But. They have no money. They cannot afford private planes all over the place and these elaborate schemes. I could see this other lawyer giving Casey a ride as a favor or what not but his plane isn't going to be at her beck and call.

I know CM is all over tv defending Casey but I don't think he trusts her and doubt she is staying with him. I am sure people send her money but his claim was hyperbole designed to show how sympathetic everyone ELSE is.

No they probably can not afford private jets all over the place, but when you have a friend who OWNS a private jet, and just needs an excuse to have a little fun, then im sure its not a stretch that Todd used his jet to get her out of orlando and then brought his plane BACK to Orlando SANS Casey, and decided, we should have some fun with the media with all of this, let's get the GF or the ... lady to wear FCA's shirt and a pair of jeans, we can cover her head and laugh our way to the door!

Not a stretch, and Todd probably wanted an excuse to take his toy out for a spin

I think JB and company loves watching NG at night when she reports her "Bombshell" sitings.....and they just laugh, and laugh and laugh. All the while plotting their next "decoy" move of the day. :floorlaugh:

One thing is for sure, they need more of a life than playing a literal shell game with FCA. They can't keep this up forever. She's a penniless felon of no importance to the world, with no education, no skills, and everyone hates her with a passion. And they are shuffling her around in a private plane, guarding her, like she has value?

The emperor truly has no clothes.

Clearly she's pretty important, look at all the people glued to the TV and the computer watching and waiting for a glimpse of Casey Anthony. (Me included)

Another one?

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."

This I can believe 100%. This fellow has an interesting history with the press doesnt he? I'm a little confused at the reporting this happened yesterday. All he had to do here was have someone get off the plane with their head covered and = media swarm.

Why would JB text KB at all??? He cannot stand her........this whole thing is just absurd.

Silly games ... silly boys ... you know what they say about tiny minds ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie