Casey to serve one year probation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

AMEN ... PROBATION for CFCA !

:seeya: And ya thought you were going to "sneak out" of serving your "probation" ...

:seeya: CFCA ...

:seeya: JB ...

:seeya: CM ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Love the wording of the order!

"The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement. The petitioner may not, under these circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections. "The Constitution does not require that sentencing should be a game in which a wrong move by the judge [or the Department] means immunity for the prisoner."

I'LL TAKE IT!!!!! YES, YES, YES and YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I love how they waiting till the end of the day to release their decision. So JB of them. jmo

Can't repeat it enough !!!! :rocker:

Now,if only the Bar would deal with JB and CM (finger pointing ) and Dr. Phil would cancel the Anthony's :great: Oh Happy day!

Once again, I'm not a lawyer, but...I like the language in the very short Order!

The Order did mention that little thing called the Constitution & how this is not a game...and the DT KNEW probation was NOT to begin until after FCA's release from confinement. Re-emphasized for JB's issues with the same probation concerns?! :great:

Gotta love it peeps. A lightening strike on sentencing day and an earthquake on the second sentencing day..... Third time's a charm.....

Praise God!!!

It's a very minor and small victory.

Who thought a year ago we would all be so pleased for a year of probation.

Wonder how that fabulous Pinellas 12 feels now???

YES!!!!

So much for that "stupid order" that Judge Strickland fraudulently entered, huh DT?

I love it.......................this is probably the first time in her life a temper tantrum was ineffective.

Take that LF. You just lost your first appeal. Please note that JB's name appears nowhere on that petition. He wants his record clear.

Great news.
HHJP of one overrule was not damaged.
DOC lost out over the Court. I think there was a power struggle here too.
Any further appeal by DT will not be automatically accepted and can be ignored/refused by a higher court.
In other words , live with it DT.

Bella Vita Casey! :great:

Should be a great life being babysat for a whole year, cause ya know JB will hire someone to be with her 24/7 to insure she doesn't mess up. :floorlaugh:

Bella Vita Casey! :great:

Should be a great life being babysat for a whole year, cause ya know JB will hire someone to be with her 24/7 to insure she doesn't mess up. :floorlaugh:

I wonder who's going to draw the short straw for that? LOL

Praise God!!!

It's a very minor and small victory.

Who thought a year ago we would all be so pleased for a year of probation.

Wonder how that fabulous Pinellas 12 feels now???

A small victory for us, but a huge defeat for Casey and her DT !!!

As for the Pinellas 12, I do not believe they think anything involving Casey pertains to them. They have not even given this a thought...it's how they roll.

Excellent. It's such a small part of what IMO she deserves, but I'll take it.

:woohoo:

heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads