Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice at last

even if its not the justice she deserved

:great::great::great:

Oh Happy Day !

It's not MUCH ... but it is "something" that CFCA will have to be "accountable for" ...

THANKS
:HHJP:

:woohoo::woohoo::great::woohoo::woohoo:

I held faith on this one and when I walked away and made lunch I came back to this small win for justice!

Maybe she will f' up real soon. You know the old saying: "give em enough ....and they will..." and that that other one: "you made your bed, now LIE in it" or that other one: "Oh what tangled webs..."

Thank You HHJP!!!

What's even better regarding FCA's probation is Jose Baez getting ripped a new hiney hole by Judge Perry in his order! Karma, karma, karma!!

@JimLichtenstein
Jim Lichtenstein
One reporter just said the #caseyanthony stuff is like a booger at the end of ur finger that u just can't flick off. (I won't say who)

Whew!! I hope she doesn't show and they have to put a warrant out for her arrest.

at least its something eh?

hope she violates her probation..i know I sound mean and shouldnt wish any ill will, but heck, its how I feel.

It's how I feel too! I hope she violates it REAL soon!

A small bit of justice here. The judge was wise and made the best order he could.:crazy:

Looks like "Bella Vita" is gonna be on hold for a year. What are the odds she can stay out of trouble for one year?

@jimlichtenstein
jim lichtenstein
one reporter just said the #caseyanthony stuff is like a booger at the end of ur finger that u just can't flick off. (i won't say who)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

oh. my. gosh!!!! After all the disappointments this is hard to believe. Someone pinch me. Just. WOW. :great:

Finally her luck has ran out...sort of. No bella vita for you.

How sweet it is!
Maybe the good citizens of Orlando will form a welcome committee when she shows up to the probation office ?:great:

She will violate! Wait and see folks! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member