Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right.

The judge had to pry the source of income for FCA out of JB's lying lips. JB tried very hard to keep it a secret and asked the judge if they could talk about it behind closed doors. The judge forced him to say it in open court so he finally said American Broadcasting Company. No one refers to ABC as the American Broadcasting Company...I guess he thought the public was too stupid to realize what he meant.

I don't think JB is very smart but he has friends that have been around the seedy side of reporting for quite some time. I hope the state of Florida watches him very closely.

IMO
He had all three of his daughter's DUI's reduced to misdemeanors, he has friends in seedy and high places.

I think you're right.

The judge had to pry the source of income for FCA out of JB's lying lips. JB tried very hard to keep it a secret and asked the judge if they could talk about it behind closed doors. The judge forced him to say it in open court so he finally said American Broadcasting Company. No one refers to ABC as the American Broadcasting Company...I guess he thought the public was too stupid to realize what he meant. I don't think JB is very smart but he has friends that have been around the seedy side of reporting for quite some time. I hope the state of Florida watches him very closely.

IMO

Bold by me... when was this? I missed it.

I think you're right.

The judge had to pry the source of income for FCA out of JB's lying lips. JB tried very hard to keep it a secret and asked the judge if they could talk about it behind closed doors. The judge forced him to say it in open court so he finally said American Broadcasting Company. No one refers to ABC as the American Broadcasting Company...I guess he thought the public was too stupid to realize what he meant.

I don't think JB is very smart but he has friends that have been around the seedy side of reporting for quite some time. I hope the state of Florida watches him very closely.

IMO

Oh, I remember that. It was so obvious Baez was forced to answer and your correct, he thought the public might not make the connection to ABC.

I'm not jonburrows, but I remember the question coming up, maybe the indigence hearing? AL, JB and LKBaden, scattered like roaches with light turned on to figure out how to answer and huddled. I wish I knew where an active link to that footage is. It was, as usual, much danced around however.

ROFLMAO!!! :floorlaugh:

Yes, she is quite experienced at it! :great:

KCParkingLot.jpg

Ah, "The Princess & the Pee."
I knew that she was Royalty,
being that she's a royal pain in the a$$
Her Mother is soooo proud of her.

I am getting tired of hearing JVM whine about poor FCA serving probation. She brought up the ragging crowd at the court house when they heard the verdict. I was watching and saw the crowds disappointment over the verdict but I didn't see anyone go into a rage. Maybe I missed it?

She also said Baez was probably appealing the probation right now and if the Judge calls for a stay , it will end of being a long time before FCA has to appear for anything. She also claims JP decision was political.

Speaking from experience;

There are no job requirements to work as a secretary for any type of lawyer unless it is a big firm. A private office will choose what they like. The pay is low, there may be no benefits, you type a few things, file a few things, answer the phone (unless they have updated to voice mail, but no defense attorney is really willing to deal with voice mail as most all clients and family members curse and yell at great length). They take what they can get in a private office as cheaply as they can. JB cannot be making the norm amount for a good defense attorney, so zero requirements, lowest amount of pay, zero benefits, he just has to deal with what he pays for.

Does he want her there? I would bet no way. No one does as everyone is aware of her demeanor.

Does the Probation Officer care? Heck no, as long as she is working, drug free, and maintaining a residence it does not matter where, how or with whom. Unless JB is a convicted felon, which as far as we know he currently is not listed as one.

Am I remembering an interview where CM answered someone's question of what Casey's future might be with something along the lines of "if anyone can turn their life around from this and make it, it's Casey" -- anyone remember that?

Maybe this is why they wanted JS recused:

Starts around 6:30, Frank George starts asking about money deals around 8:20 and JB blurts out Americanbroadcastcompany really fast around 8:33. FG says "who" and he says ABC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYb9DfPq6E"]Casey Anthony: Indigency Hearing Part 10 3/18/10 - YouTube[/ame]

Any normal person would consider 1 year probation a gift considering she could have received the death penalty. :waitasec:

Ain't that the truth. And yet this defendant and her team of lawyers want to appeal every last thing.....even when she's already admitted doing it.

I still have moments where I find myself shaking my head in disbelief at how this case turned out. It's just unreal.

ROFLMAO!!! :floorlaugh:

Yes, she is quite experienced at it! :great:

KCParkingLot.jpg

Gee, I am just getting ready for some sleep. And now I see this!!! Nightmares here I come!!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Maybe this is why they wanted JS recused:

Starts around 6:30, Frank George starts asking about money deals around 8:20 and JB blurts out Americanbroadcastcompany really fast around 8:33. FG says "who" and he says ABC.

Casey Anthony: Indigency Hearing Part 10 3/18/10 - YouTube

Close and thank you, it starts there, I can't find the part where they are asked for the accounting of it, maybe part 4? Do you see part 4? Or the part where they are asked to account for the ABC money? TIA!

I think you both are exactly right. I believe that there has been some uber-shady money dealings going on here...I think that the appeal of the lying sentences, and the subsequent indigence filing may end up biting JB in the tail in a huge way. I wonder, if he is 'hiding' money for KC in some way and it comes to light, would that cause him to be disbarred?

That would be so awesome, IMO! If the DT's NEED TO BE RIGHT would end up being their undoing? :waitasec: Oh, the iorny! :twocents:

I think that you may be right on that my dear. FCA has a tendency to destroy everyone in her path. Why would Baez be any different? He's not and he won't be. He will not come out of it unscathed. Her ripple effect is starting to trickle down. Right now she is a hot commodity for Baez but he's finding that she's damaged goods and she's a hard sale. Any monies she makes will be hard to hide especially with the WS here all up in her bidness.:great: By the way, you guys are awesome. I love this board of WSers.

I am getting tired of hearing JVM whine about poor FCA serving probation. She brought up the ragging crowd at the court house when they heard the verdict. I was watching and saw the crowds disappointment over the verdict but I didn't see anyone go into a rage. Maybe I missed it?

She also said Baez was probably appealing the probation right now and if the Judge calls for a stay , it will end of being a long time before FCA has to appear for anything. She also claims JP decision was political.

JVM is shameless, IMO. I am certainly not an expert, but from what I have gathered, the DT can appeal until the cows come home but KC will still have to serve while that is going on, unless they can get a stay issued. I just don't see that happening, but I suppose anything can happen in this case. :banghead:

HHBP's ruling was pretty compelling, IMO. The DT knew that the probation was ordered at the time of sentencing and had no problem with it. And the law is pretty clear that a judge's verbal order absolutely supersedes a clerical error. It is also clear that KC did NOT meet any of the 13 conditions for the probation while she was in jail. It is all just more smoke and mirrors from these shady characters.

With each new appeal that they bring, the DT further enrages an already enraged public, and then complains about the public outrage! :waitasec: It borders on insanity, IMO. :maddening:

FCA is in Orlando, she feels scared and threatened by a stranger and calls OCSD, but OCSD waits 31 days to respond. LMAO

Wouldnt that be something? I can imagine how scared little Caylee was and no one came to her aid. Everyone just thought she was in the care of some fantasy "Nanny":banghead:

They know how to use it when THEY are in trouble, or lose a gas can, but not when a 2 year old is missing!

http://youtu.be/sHJIFYUBeEs

There a links when you first log onto the forum that have a lot of case information. If one reads there, one will clearly see 911 was called when CA found out, from Casey, that Caylee was missing, and not with her as she had stated for over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member