Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great!!! I might just start believing again! Enjoy your vacation JP, you have earned it! and a HUGE thank you! Here you go Baby Caylee, a little something in your favor, I hear you singing baby Caylee :)

This probation is just going to enhance interest in KC. Look at the people here that have showed up here. She will get more attention, more offers, and more money for a book now. People can't leave it alone. There will be reporters and photographers waiting for a chance to see her and maybe get a picture.
Florida will foot the bill for protection of KC now, unless they will approve her to serve elsewhere.
You usually serve your probation in the county that you reside. Florida may be different, they are proving to be inadequate in several departments. They need to get it together.

I'm still happy with HHJP decision :great:

I hope all sharp objects and breakable items within Casey's reach were removed . We don't even need a picture. We know exactly how her face is contorted right now.

YEP! here come those horns LOL YAY!!!!

IDK, but I have imagined the call HHJP put in to alert them in advance.

"Look Cheney, I have to do this. If I don't millions of Florida felons will expect the same treatment, I can't have that happening. Here are the cards, you play 'em however you feel you want to."

I really doubt that. I'm quite sure HHJP missed none of Cheney's fawning all over FKC with the touching and what not and thought as I did - "there's no fool like an old fool!"

Cheney fell for the oldest story in the book - older man as his star is/has waning and young woman who smiles and flutters her eyelashes. Really very pathetic!

CFCA- Hi, welcome to: ________ would you like fries with that chloroform? OOPSIE I meant coke!! :doh:

YAY to HJBP!:great::great::party:

I am actually going to Orlando on Monday to visit friends and plan to visit the remains site to pay respect. I will take pics and post them.

Another thing to like about this ruling is it shows those conspiracy theorists against JP how WRONG they were. They owe an apology to Judge Perry. Plus maximum penalty allowed by law. And supervised probation. :)

Although I put myself out on a limb and normally eat crow...........I was adament that she WILL serve probation and she is!

MOO below:

1. Requesting a "stay" on the order d/t DT is going to appea go for itl....won't fly, they admitted in court they KNEW but didn't think it was their responsibility to notify the courts.......
2. Appealing............go for it......won't fly....an oral order over rides a written order and we all know it. LET ALONE IT WAS A CLERICAL ERROR

3. Re the talking heads? Nothing but ratings making comments such as this order is just sour grapes for her not being found guilty of murder......NO SHE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF CHECK FRAUD, SHE EVEN PLEAD GUILTY.....how is THAT sour grapes per say?

I'll give you an example of sour grapes d/t her not being found guilty of murder............

Hey Chaney........let me be one of the first to salute you!!! Now THAT's sour grapes!

Right... and if the news agencies are publishing all these photos they are taking for free it will be really hard for KC and her boys to sell any of their staged stuff like they did in Ohio.

That still doesn't stop her from getting paid for an interview though.

Exactly. OJ looked like the world's biggest idiot when he was sent back to jail. It's like, dude, you got acquitted, and this is how you chose to live your life? He got a second chance and ruined it royally. I still snicker when I think about it. Oh please, Casey, do something so idiotic that you will go down in history as the dumbest criminal ever. She will eclipse OJ, I just know it.

Actually OJ skirted the law many times here in Florida before he was finally nabbed in Las Vegas. We Floridians stood by and watched him testing the law many times before he was finally held accountable. He was totally outta control-Boozing, Drugs,Fights, etc.

Me thinks Judge Perry just derailed that money train you speak of. The only thing keeping FCA in the news was the fun of playing "Where's Waldo?" Now that everyone knows she's back in Florida and not living in the lap of luxury and earning millions for murdering her baby any interest in her will soon wane. I'm looking forward to the day we can all say, "Casey who?"

Isn't the Conrad Murray trial starting next month. :floorlaugh:

But re the getting a job part......Im sure some shrink will claim she is too emotionally fragile to work. :crazy:

She must hate the thought of going back to the mess she made.

What reason would there be for the fact she was on probation to prevent her from earning money?

SHE COULD, BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WILL?????? I'M GOING ON THE RECORD TO SAY NO. THE POINT HAS BEEN MADE AND SHE, THE DT, AND THE REST OF THE ANTHONYS GET IT: AMERICA HATES YOU....:great:

She may have been a good prisoner on lock down with no decisions of her own to make but this is real life with many choices. I'm not so sure she can pass up the temptation to party and enter hot body contests. Those are no-no's. For once she is going to be treated like everyone else in her situation. A felon on probation with enough rope to hang herself (so to speak). She's going to have to prove she can live life on the up and up which is something she has no experience with. Probation is not a joke and VOP's are common. We might get to see another type of picture of KC soon... another mug shot perhaps.

I agree. It will not be easy. Although not specified as a specific rule, you can not lie (and get caught) to your probation officer. KC telling the truth and only the truth? The oxymoron of the century.:floorlaugh:

I wonder if everyone realizes that her having to serve one year probation will probably involve about ONLY 4 or 5 hours TOTAL of her time over the next year. She'll have to meet with her probation officer once a month for maybe 9 of the first 12 months,pay a small fee, fill out a one page questionaire (that asks questions the state will later bundle with othe probationers and sell to a marketing company so the state will be making money off poor little Caylee- wanna boycott Florida?) and then be interviewed. The entire process will be "30 minutes or less." After the first 9 months, as long as she has done what she was supposed to for those months, she'll most likely be allowed to mail the form in. Probation, while a little inconvienant, is really not that big a deal. It would probably take longer to read this thread than the time Casey Anthony will spend with her probation officer.

Well photographers may well show up when she appears at the probation office to take FREE photos, which will devalue any photo she tries to sell - to zero!
That's one source of irritation for her and her sleazy panderers- and hopefully she will have to listen to a few insults if nothing else when she appears!

I'm sure Texas would have no problem accepting her. Just come into our parlor, Casey, please. Don't mind these guns behind our backs. LOL.

:floorlaugh: Warren Jeffs might be looking for a new wife!:floorlaugh:

I hope Amy Huizenga is safe. Look, how would you feel with both Cindy and Casey in full rage mode after you?

According to Ch.6 TV today- Judge Perry stated the Probation Board can allow her to live and serve her probation in any state since she is considered the most hated person in the US. But she must make her first appearance in Orlando to get their permission.

Perhaps it would be best to allow her to serve probation in some other state. Do they even have to tell the media what state? Let her serve her probation to the satisfaction of the court, but don't allow it to become a media event. That's the best way this story will drop out of the media quickly. Casey has to serve her one-year probation, but it won't be a media event.

Isn't the Conrad Murray trial starting next month. :floorlaugh:

But re the getting a job part......Im sure some shrink will claim she is too emotionally fragile to work. :crazy:

Probably the same Dr that signs CA off each time!
Malingerers 'R us.....

So what would be a violation of her probation? A traffic ticket? Parking ticket? Driving without a license? Public intoxication? What if a bartender pours one (or ten) too many drinks for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong