Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to ask, when is Casey Anthony going to realize it was never about her. All the lawyers, all the media, everything was about all of those people making money. Not about her guilt, not about her innocence, but started because of Caylee's murder at Casey's hand. All these past years, and ever how long the media can play it, were never about Casey.

What good is probation or anything when the truth hits you again, it was not about Casey, just like she thought Cindy (Mom) did, in her mind?

Just saying.

Oh yes, a public job is out here. But there are job finders for the people that can not find open public jobs. I have no link handy here. But like the veterans work help programs, there are church groups who help in these cases. If an unfortunate person has say a massive body deformity, out of sight jobs can be found. Like manning a computer. Of phones, etc.... The key is having connections to get at these resources, limited as they are. Well CM does have these resources. I feel the job she will get out of sight and mind is not the issue. I just do not like the idea or action of Casey taking one of these ever so hard to get jobs from a deserving person!!!

I agree with your part in BOLD

I actually wish Casey would spend her probation living at her parent's house.
I think that would be the fastest way for her to end up back in jail.

Weren't the police called to their house a few times even before Caylee 'went missing', due to domestic disturbances/ family fighting?

I can't imagine Casey living at that house for very long at all without some loud verbal (at least) altercations breaking out.

I completely agree, the money trail past and present would be very interesting. The investment in the future story of hellish rags, riches, hated, loved to be hated, also causes a problem for the fore-thinking advertisers.
The only reason I can think of as to why her DT is still actively representing her and appealing, spending more money when we know that JB is a tight wad is they are protecting their investment. Their cut of the deal whatever it is, or perhaps mishandling funds, IRS, Florida Bar, and on and on.

Follow the money is the key for sure! This I wish the media investigators should start doing.

The A's have been treated well by media outlets and "supporters" that includes a good deal more than a three day cruise. Since they were near bankruptcy before the case began and more recently faced foreclosure on the tiny house they've lived in since the '80s ,I say it's been a step or two up for them.

They lived within their means - and the house was very nice inside and immaculate. It is not a mansion, but close to 1,500 sq. ft. is not "tiny". I live in a 3 bdrm. townhouse, 1,400 sq. ft and it is quite roomy.

They bought the house new, it was their home - and to some, home is important.

I've yet to see one single piece of evidence that the A's have made a dime off this case since the verdict. Just one outlandish interview would set them for life....not seeing anything close.

Found this about Staying a Sentence of Probation in Florida:
http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/How-Do-You-Temporarily-Stop-a-Criminal-Sentence.html

"How Do You Temporarily Stop a Criminal Sentence? - Lawyers.com
criminal.lawyers.com › ... › Criminal › Criminal Law Basics - Cached
The court may stay a sentence of probation if the defendant appeals the conviction. Probation is a period of evaluation in which the defendant must follow ..."

Looks like they can't get a stay unless they appeal the conviction for which they took the guilty plea (the seven outstanding charges.)

Weren't the police called to their house a few times even before Caylee 'went missing', due to domestic disturbances/ family fighting?

I can't imagine Casey living at that house for very long at all without some loud verbal (at least) altercations breaking out.

Yeppers. So, they know HOW to use a phone, just not WHEN.

[/B]

BBM

IMO They should not have been in any restaurant.
Crab puffs? Steak? I don't think food should have been on their mind.
So, yes ,I think there is a normal way to behave, if this is the first time you are hearing about your dead grandchild. Apparently it wasn't. They knew for a long time.

If it was my grandchild, I would have been in my room crying.
I would not even to be able to form words, let alone eat or thinking about eating. Also, I would not be found out in public at this time.

They were in denial, just as they were for months. They hadn't said it was Caylee, even though anyone would know it was.

Wondering how one can have it both ways - the same people who are upset about the crab puffs are also advocates of the notion that the A's knew for months Caylee was dead. If accurate, why sit in their room in cry? Old news, right?

No one knows how they will react to a tragedy until it happens. One thing is certain, they didn't kill Caylee. Had I read that Casey heard the news and then asked for a snack, I'm sure I'd be incensed. The A's? No reason to be upset with how they reacted - besides, I wasn't there.

Casey Anthony should become..
A meter reader..
As funny as that would be, in all seriousness, I hope they don't make her get employment. That would be her just taking a job from another unemployed Floridian or from someone who would better deserve it..perhaps someone who actually has a child or two to feed and wants to do so..

As funny as that would be, in all seriousness, I hope they don't make her get employment. That would be her just taking a job from another unemployed Floridian or from someone who would better deserve it..perhaps someone who actually has a child or two to feed and wants to do so..

true.. But... I think I would rather her have to do the grind of the work force..than live off her infamy....SIGH.....
It would have been so much simpler if 12 people would have done their JOB !:maddening:

FCA is in Orlando, she feels scared and threatened by a stranger and calls OCSD, but OCSD waits 31 days to respond. LMAO

In my humble opinion I think the reason why JB is appealing is because he is trying to hide her income she has received since she was released. My guess is they have some legal issues with money and or deals they are trying to keep secret. Having her serve probation could open the door to it all being revealed. *shrug*

I think you're right.

The judge had to pry the source of income for FCA out of JB's lying lips. JB tried very hard to keep it a secret and asked the judge if they could talk about it behind closed doors. The judge forced him to say it in open court so he finally said American Broadcasting Company. No one refers to ABC as the American Broadcasting Company...I guess he thought the public was too stupid to realize what he meant.

I don't think JB is very smart but he has friends that have been around the seedy side of reporting for quite some time. I hope the state of Florida watches him very closely.

IMO

Oh, yes! Wouldn't that be grand! KC would be able to go right back to stealing from her parents and they could go right back to covering for her crimes. You just know KC is pizzed that they might have made any money off of her and she would deem that her property. It would serve the A's right. They created this monster. Let them feed her. JMO.

I see your point, but I think she absolutely should be made to get a job. Everybody else in society has to work (unless they have a trust fund), so she's nothing special. I find it appalling that a 25 year old woman has only worked what, 6 months give or take, since she has been old enough to work. Granted, she spent 3 years in jail, but you would think between the ages of 18 to 22 she would have gathered more work experience. It's time for the princess to grow up.

Well, she does have experience peeing outdoors!

ROFLMAO!!! :floorlaugh:

Yes, she is quite experienced at it! :great:

KCParkingLot.jpg

I think you're right.

The judge had to pry the source of income for FCA out of JB's lying lips. JB tried very hard to keep it a secret and asked the judge if they could talk about it behind closed doors. The judge forced him to say it in open court so he finally said American Broadcasting Company. No one refers to ABC as the American Broadcasting Company...I guess he thought the public was too stupid to realize what he meant.

I don't think JB is very smart but he has friends that have been around the seedy side of reporting for quite some time. I hope the state of Florida watches him very closely.

IMO

I think you both are exactly right. I believe that there has been some uber-shady money dealings going on here...I think that the appeal of the lying sentences, and the subsequent indigence filing may end up biting JB in the tail in a huge way. I wonder, if he is 'hiding' money for KC in some way and it comes to light, would that cause him to be disbarred?

That would be so awesome, IMO! If the DT's NEED TO BE RIGHT would end up being their undoing? :waitasec: Oh, the iorny! :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak