Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close and thank you, it starts there, I can't find the part where they are asked for the accounting of it, maybe part 4? Do you see part 4? Or the part where they are asked to account for the ABC money? TIA!

I think in part 3 they want to tell the dealings outside the courtroom and the judge says no it needs to be in open court. Then the DT has to have an out-of-courtroom huddle. And part 4-6 or 7 is just waiting for them to come back.

ETA: It was part 5. See below.

On the funds, during this part of the hearing CM makes many claims, one that there was already a hearing, Judge S sticks to his guns, start at 29:22 to hear the b.s. from CM (or you can start at 28:00), then at 30:42 CM asks for a private room to discuss where they have been spent! I'll see if the next part contains the visual of the scattering.

http://www.wftv.com/video/22876686/index.html

And here you have the made up figures given to the Court:

I think in part 3 they want to tell the dealings outside the courtroom and the judge says no it needs to be in open court. Then the DT has to have an out-of-courtroom huddle. And part 4-6 or 7 is just waiting for them to come back.

Yep, you got it, some was removed from the "live", I guess to save time for the internet links. This just made me like Judge S more, I forget he asked such direct questions and demanded answers on tape.

:tyou: To you Strawberry, and to Grandmaj for even better links in rapid fire time!

And IRS would be proud!

Yes. I believe it is the inability to eat anything. The crab puffs are not what upset people it was the A's support of their daughter during this dinner. jmo

Strictly from a position of an observer with no allegiance to anyone other than Miss Caylee I just want to point out that food can be a comfort for some, one of the only things that is a constant or something that can be controlled in life. It makes you feel good and we all have to eat. I don't like to comment on the looks of people but we have all witnessed Cindy's dramatic weight loss/gain. Some people are also afraid to be alone in a time of tragedy, surrounding themselves with a group of people to appease some sort of desperate need for normalcy because again... it's when you are all alone with your thoughts that will bring you to your knees and if I recall correctly, George and Cindy's marriage was quite rocky so it's not as if they would turn to each other for comfort while they were at war. :twocents:

I am getting tired of hearing JVM whine about poor FCA serving probation. She brought up the ragging crowd at the court house when they heard the verdict. I was watching and saw the crowds disappointment over the verdict but I didn't see anyone go into a rage. Maybe I missed it?

She also said Baez was probably appealing the probation right now and if the Judge calls for a stay , it will end of being a long time before FCA has to appear for anything. She also claims JP decision was political.
*BBM* Awww! Babygirl doesn't remember how she tried to whip the crowd into a frenzy?
images

Close and thank you, it starts there, I can't find the part where they are asked for the accounting of it, maybe part 4? Do you see part 4? Or the part where they are asked to account for the ABC money? TIA!

4:17 FG mentions the discrepancy.

6:55 HHJS starts to say he does not have a full accounting.

Then CM mumbles some BS about we will give you everything from here on out...and at 7:20 CM says he will tell him in camera. HHJS says no, open court. While I rewatch this, I think this has a lot to do with CM wanting HHJS recused. He gets quite belligerant at the end. At 8:00 he tells the judge it was nobodys business and they already had a hearing on this. What an unusual person.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVxt_F_-V78"]Casey's Indigency Hearing Part 5 3/18/10 - YouTube[/ame]

On the funds, during this part of the hearing CM makes many claims, one that there was already a hearing, Judge S sticks to his guns, start at 29:22 to hear the b.s. from CM (or you can start at 28:00), then at 30:42 CM asks for a private room to discuss where they have been spent! I'll see if the next part contains the visual of the scattering.

And here you have the made up figures given to the Court:

4:17 FG mentions the discrepancy.

6:55 HHJS starts to say he does not have a full accounting.

Then CM mumbles some BS about we will give you everything from here on out...and at 7:20 CM says he will tell him in camera. HHJS says no, open court. While I rewatch this, I think this has a lot to do with CM wanting HHJS recused. He gets quite beligerant at the end. At 8:00 he tells the judge it was nobodys business and they already had a hearing on this. What an unusual person.

Casey's Indigency Hearing Part 5 3/18/10 - YouTube

I see the same part struck you!!

There a links when you first log onto the forum that have a lot of case information. If one reads there, one will clearly see 911 was called when CA found out, from Casey, that Caylee was missing, and not with her as she had stated for over a month.

I have followed since day 31, but thank you. IMO, 911 should have been called as soon as they smelled the car at the impound lot.

FL DOC has removed KC's info from the website. Now it just says no offender by that name. So, either they intend to update once she reports, or she has already reported under a new name, or DOC does not intend to put her info on the website the way they do with all other probationers in Florida.

I wish I could be more excited about this probation thing but the only joy I get out of it is seeing something not go the DT's way for a change. It won't have much of an affect on KC and thus it isn't in any way justice.

Had the judge run the fraud and the lying sentences consectutive of each other, I would have seen it as a good move; it would have given KC the maximum penalty the law allowed. But that didn't happen and now I can only view the probation thing with skepticism, to the point where I believe this will be a probation on paper only. No real supervision. No real requirements of the offender. No real accounting by anyone.

The judge ruled properly on the probation quesiton, but many eyes were on him and his court during this process, and I think the ruling does to some degree rehabilitate his court. Sadly, it does little to rehabilitate the offender.

FL DOC has removed KC's info from the website. Now it just says no offender by that name. So, either they intend to update once she reports, or she has already reported under a new name, or DOC does not intend to put her info on the website the way they do with all other probationers in Florida. To look her up you would need access to Florida Probation & Parole Dept., I don't know if that is public access or not, but I am thinking not.

I wish I could be more excited about this probation thing but the only joy I get out of it is seeing something not go the DT's way for a change. It won't have much of an affect on KC and thus it isn't in any way justice.

Had the judge run the fraud and the lying sentences consectutive of each other, I would have seen it as a good move; it would have given KC the maximum penalty the law allowed. But that didn't happen and now I can only view the probation thing with skepticism, to the point where I believe this will be a probation on paper only. No real supervision. No real requirements of the offender. No real accounting by anyone.

The judge ruled properly on the probation quesiton, but many eyes were on him and his court during this process, and I think the ruling does to some degree rehabilitate his court. Sadly, it does little to rehabilitate the offender.

DOC or Department of Corrections is for inmates, not people on probation. At least in this State, Florida is wonky, but I would think the same. So, DOC has nothing to do with her anymore as she is not in jail.

I agree about the jail time. Probation may not bring much of anything, but I can say from lifetime observation, any harm to a child will come back to you. I have seen it happen, not to me, but an ex and an abuser (and some others I don't care to mention). It may not happen rapidly or the way one would wish, but it happens in destroying something the abuser held as a cherished dream or ideal, from no cause but their own and above/around us. I can have faith in that.

Although I have to say, feasting doesn't go along with what most people experience when grieving, it is usually a severe anorexia to the point they do not want to be anywhere near food. Only the A's would feel comfortable having ther luxury accommodations and food for several days being paid for by their ABC 'planner'.

I believe Cindy already went thru that stage prior to Caylee being found.
She was awfully skinny at the media event of LP searching in the park at the lake where she showed up.

It's weird how another probationer in FL is showing up on the FL DOC website as being on community supervision, along with location and supervision termination date. Also weird is how my post was quoted containing a statement not in my original post.

I have followed since day 31, but thank you. IMO, 911 should have been called as soon as they smelled the car at the impound lot.
yes it should have however it wasnt and no one can change how they reacted that day .. and punishing the GP over and over and over isnt going to change anything .. and i bet casey just loves that her parents are catching even more heck than she is .. probably has been her little plan all along bc she sure seems like she hates them ..im not sticking up for the anthonys but i do feel badly for them they never asked for any of this .. they did not know how to handle this situation AT ALL ..and they probably didnt know who to trust as far as listening to advice .. me i wouldnt have talked to the press at all . but we cant keep doing this over and over its done and cindy and george have every right to move on with thier lives if that is what anyone wants to call it ..i wouldnt want to be them no way no how ..i wish so much they wouldve handled things differently so differently i wish cindy couldve found it in her heart to hate casey for what she had done because now everyone hates cindy for doing what a mom does loving her child ..i can probably say cindy wishes that too

I believe Cindy already went thru that stage prior to Caylee being found.
She was awfully skinny at the media event of LP searching in the park at the lake where she showed up.

i too, when im depressed or anxiety- i dont even want to look at food...( thats probably why im stick thin! lol) some people raid the fridge when sad, upset, stressed, im the polar opposite..im sure a lot of folks "cope" in that way/dont want to eat.

I totally agree, they absolutely should have. Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

He did. On page 8 JP citing the case of the US Supreme Court ruling regarding Bozza. Can't go much higher than the US Supreme Court and they have already made it known how they would feel about this. jmo

JP's order, I think is very powerful. The ruling of Judge HHJS also had specific conditions for the probation in the written order, which the DOC illegally overruled/ignored and are addressed by JP.
Only appeal court's Judges can overrule another Judge ruling, not DOC.
So I am keeping my hopes high that the probation will stand.

It's weird how another probationer in FL is showing up on the FL DOC website as being on community supervision, along with location and supervision termination date. Also weird is how my post was quoted containing a statement not in my original post.

To look for KC you may need to look under Florida Probation and Parole, but I don't think that is public information. If DOC has anything left to do with it, it will be added after the 26th, but I don't think they do, at least they would not in this State. Also, some on Probation may be doing work release or home incarceration, which would still give them jail status, as they are out on work release or home incar, but also on probation from other charges, yet still must be maintained under jail time. Many criminals have more than one issue going on at a time, and more than one jurisdiction at a time. Florida seems to have different everything.

As far as quotes, the board seems wonky. I could not add to my post about Prob&Parole earlier no matter how many times I tried, and end up with any posts I thank included in a quoted post. I have noticed several complaints as such the last few days. Just so you know. You can p.m. a mod and they can fix it I suppose.

A&e has a good documentary on about the case and kathi belich is interviewed in it. I think its called Caylee Anthony: How did we get here. Or something to that effect.

A&e has a good documentary on about the case and kathi belich is interviewed in it. I think its called Caylee Anthony: How did we get here. Or something to that effect.

Padua;

Is this available on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members