caseys additional web presence

This user hasn't uploaded any photos or videos yet. Boo!

Looks like we've been given a little message. lol.. They're deleting these pictures as fast as they're found.

Something else about that I found a little odd...When the link was first posted, all 15 albums were from Nov 2005. After the albums started disappearing, I did a search of the site and an album from Aug 2005 appeared, then *poof* it was gone too.

They are talking about teh guy in teh army it seems--the one who said she was a lunatic hung out with her when he was "on leave"

"he said she was crazy even when he was dating her.
frown.gif

I think his exact words were "She was a loving lunatic".

But then again he still hung out with her on leave" (# ? Jul 21, 2008 21:59 )

"he said she was crazy even when he was dating her.
frown.gif

I think his exact words were "She was a loving lunatic".

But then again he still hung out with her on leave" (# Jul 21, 2008 21:59 )

Wow!!!

I'm beginning to think Casey never met a camera she didn't like.

Up until a couple of weeks ago Cindy never met a tv camera she didn't like either, but now that the evidence is coming down, and she can't face the truth, all that has changed.

it might just be me but I find it odd that she uses caseyomarie as her online ID at more than one place, taking a note from her "friend" kiomarie?

She always looks to be having so much fun with Caylee. That's what makes it so hard to believe she did anything to her. I get so confused seeing these pictures, and then hearing the completely non concerned jailhouse tapes. I just dont get it.

That's one of the reasons I held out for so long and believed that Caylee was still alive.

Looks like the family has been reading here because I can't access the photos either.

Looks like the family has been reading here because I can't access the photos either.

Phew......thought I was goin crazy. I can't find her listed on the, was it stumble upon or something like that.

She always looks to be having so much fun with Caylee. That's what makes it so hard to believe she did anything to her. I get so confused seeing these pictures, and then hearing the completely non concerned jailhouse tapes. I just dont get it.

I think it's possible LE is working on the "accident" theory because they have access to her psych evaluation. Something in that could indicate that it likely was an accident and not intentional.

Not saying an accident makes her MOTY, though.

It says Boo on the webshots page!

Boo to you too!

Well, Casey's out of jail and at home -- no doubt on the Internet. Very possibly reading *right here*. Hey, a girl's gotta do something ....

Well, Casey's out of jail and at home -- no doubt on the Internet. Very possibly reading *right here*. Hey, a girl's gotta do something ....

I hope she is, so she gets the message she is going to take a seat....in the electric chair!!!

it might just be me but I find it odd that she uses caseyomarie as her online ID at more than one place, taking a note from her "friend" kiomarie?

I use the first part of my e-mail address as my user id at lots of places...It's easy to remember.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back