Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police

You know, of all the people she crossed I think George will be the one to come back and bite her on the butt, he might be her father, but what she did to him during the trial and by killing his beloved granddaughter was one of those hurts that you would just be willing to live every moment for engineering a 'reckoning' .. Karma will hurt her, and however it comes around will be beneficial for George and clear his name. Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the FULL story from George one day.

You know, of all the people she crossed I think George will be the one to come back and bite her on the butt, he might be her father, but what she did to him during the trial and by killing his beloved granddaughter was one of those hurts that you would just be willing to live every moment for engineering a 'reckoning' .. Karma will hurt her, and however it comes around will be beneficial for George and clear his name. Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the FULL story from George one day.

I'm sure it will be available. For a price....:notgood:

A partial win on appeal. 50-50. And now she will go to the Florida Supreme Court to see if she can get them to go the rest of the way.

Saying that two were duplicates so they were cancelled out is a win? When the two big ones - the handcuffs in the car, and the Universal interviews were kept? Sounds like doublespeak to me! :great:

Here's the thing - with all due respect to your bright legal mind which I am in complete awe of - I, the other hand am completely uneducated in legal matters, which I have demonstrated over and over again on this site.:rocker:

However, being a kind of a little engine that could, Jiminey Cricket kind of a person -I'm going to ride the wave here, with my dancing :skip: and even a :fireworks2: or two. I don't feel like being cautious today - this feels like a win to me - to the courts she's still a liar and a felon, and I'm feeling good about that.

Sure she'll maybe move on to the Supreme Court and since I know absolutely nothing about it - I say she'll lose. :floorlaugh: There you have it - Pollyanna for a day!! Yahoo!

Thanks.
But Mark NeJame is guilty of wishful thinking if he supposes Casey will be charged with perjury if she gets into court and lies her head off.
Her mother did it during the MURDER trial and nothing was done...:banghead:

I was thinking the same thing.

She's an Anthony, so we should probably be ready for her to commit perjury without consequences.

Thanks.
But Mark NeJame is guilty of wishful thinking if he supposes Casey will be charged with perjury if she gets into court and lies her head off.

I think the difference is that Cindy wasn't a defendant..:waitasec:

I think the difference is that Cindy wasn't a defendant..:waitasec:

She swore an oath under penalty of law to tell the truth in a murder trial.
Her lies were designed with one purpose, to get the murderer off.
I don't think it gets any more serious than that. She should have been charged. Otherwise what is the point?

I can just see that ugly smirk on Cindy's face. Don't mess with the Anthony's........

For me, anything tbat has to do with FCA that gets thrown out of court in no way is a good thing. But that's just me.

I wouldn't give a rat's azz about cindy, george, lee or the spawn of cindy's. None of them are worth the time of day. George had his chance. He still lives with evil...so he must like it.

No one has stood up for Caylee and that includes the father...all a bunch of losers. I'm just hoping some of those moles on that ugly back grow...now that may put a smile on my face.

I wouldn't give a rat's azz about cindy, george, lee or the spawn of cindy's. None of them are worth the time of day. George had his chance. He still lives with evil...so he must like it.

No one has stood up for Caylee and that includes the father...all a bunch of losers. I'm just hoping some of those moles on that ugly back grow...now that may put a smile on my face.

George had his shot at the truth...on the witness stand. He blew it. I wouldn't believe a word that came out of his mouth now, especially since I'm sure - like any Anthony - he would expect to be paid first.

:furious:

Thanks.

Yea, you are right. I forgot about Cindy not being charged. I will just bang my head along with you.:banghead:

Well, I've ranted enough to release the valve on my blood pressure. What will be, will be.

I AM cheered by the fact that Jeff A. and Linda D.B. are now the Batman and Robin of the S.A.'s office in Orlando, though! Nice to know.

G'nite all!
:seeya:

See you in my dreams, sweet Caylee. Love ya.

"Material" in this case means "having something to do with LE's investigation."

There's no question, of course, that telling LE where and with whom you left your baby and when you last heard from her has something to do with a missing baby investigation. So this was a very technical question--did the judge need to TELL the jury that they had to make that finding? It was an attempt to get off on the technicality that the judge had not mentioned anything about materiality to the jury.

IMO the statute probably does imply a materiality requirement--e.g., you should not be convicted for giving false information to LE just because you (for whatever crazy reason) lied about what you ate for breakfast the morning your child went missing, which didn't cause LE to go off on a "wild goose chase," but you should be convicted for giving false information to LE if you give them a bunch of fake names and identifying info of suspects and witnesses. The court didn't even discuss this argument, though, perhaps because Cheney Mason's briefs (his associate's briefs, really) kind of sucked on that issue.

But I've learned my lesson a couple of times on this case, and I'm not gonna help them out by saying what should have been in the briefs. ;)
the bolded above totally made my day! they're so bummed, reading that! *snort*

Well, I've ranted enough to release the valve on my blood pressure. What will be, will be.

I AM cheered by the fact that Jeff A. and Linda D.B. are now the Batman and Robin of the S.A.'s office in Orlando, though! Nice to know.

G'nite all!
:seeya:

See you in my dreams, sweet Caylee. Love ya.

And that in the end is Karma!
After watching the movie I came away with the impression that JA is not at peace with the way things turned out so horribly wrong.
JA is one of us.
Justice & truth is the only thing that will set us free.
I call it Caylee's whisper :)

never fear Karma is here and there and everywhere. We can see as it has been going on 4 years now that the culprit has not had a bella vita and never will. This is her fate this is her reality and it will only get worse. When certain funds which were given to a charity then diverted run out, the real world will strike again and life will just get more and more difficult.

No one wants to read or see anything comming from that bunch and we can bank on that... This is karma, its going to be a long lonely life for those responsible im sure of it....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back