Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SuziQ, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Does anyone remember why all the stuff was piled on KC's bed? That is where the diary was photographed. Was it all the stuff Lee brought home from the boyfriend's apartment and just left there for months?

Attached Files:

2. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

I assumed it was the stuff gathered up by detectives during the execution of the search warrant.

3. JWG

JWG Active Member

That's all it was...

4. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Hmmm, and according to the Sherrif's report released, they spoke with RA on 1/27 and got the letters from her father that same day. The recorded interview happened on...2/12. I just looked at the journal side by side with the letters. VERY Interesting!

5. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

~bump~

6. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

The first thing I noticed when reading the garbage she wrote in notes was the similarities in the "tone" either the diary/journal was written after Caylee's death or KC is stuck in her adolescent frame of mind - the same way a teenage alcoholic or drug abuser gets stuck - at the age they begin abusing.

The following was on smother-mother stacey barkers MySpace a few days after 18 month old Emma Leigh's funeral.

sb told Det Nava she killed her baby so she wouldn't end up like her, pregnant too young and stuck with a kid living with her parents:

7. fay

fay New Member

8. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

9. Anais

Anais New Member

10. crangel

crangel New Member

Maybe they have decided to stop protecting since she tried to throw them under the bus with her letters.

11. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

BC is an officer of the court. He said he was holding onto the journal so I imagine LE told him they needed it. jmo

12. Anais

Anais New Member

I am waiting to see what info is gathered from the handwriting analysis because I would not put it past Cindy to have been the one to put the "03" reference there seeing as she has manipulated so much and covered. JMO

13. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY Active Member

I wonder if turning it over now is a payback for the molestation allegation? We all know the A's play a mean game of tit for tat..just sayin'.

14. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Respectfully snipped
    O/T (Apologize in advance)
    Arrested development. Happens to people that spend a lot of their live in jail too. I would think KC displays this because of her psychological problems, and never having to grow up since CA did everything for her.

15. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

16. Ottavi

Ottavi New Member

Erm...this is totally O/T but I'm new lol and don't have privileges to search so I can't find the thread where this comment should go or see whether it's been posted before (which i'm sure it has lol) [you guys do an amazing job here btw - can't believe how much i've learned]...anyway...

You know how the infamous diary entry has an opposite page with the '03 in the corner and the decorative writing...and it's been said that the entry was probably written in '03 and i've read somewhere that the 'teenagerish' font on the opposite page adds credence to that theory.... Well when she writes "Cookie" in her letters to Robyn, she uses the same filled in circles on the corners of the letters. 5 or 6 years is a long time to be still be using the same 'decorative' style someone used when they were about 17???

Just needed to get that out of my brain lol

17. sumbunny

sumbunny New Member

WELCOME!!!! and you're right, she does use the same decorative type writing in her jailhouse cookie letters.

I do hope they put some kind of handwriting expert on the stand to show some kind of relevance.!!
    Nice find!

18. Pattymarie

Pattymarie Active Member

I have always believed that diary entry was written in July '08 after she killed her daughter, despite the other date. It is in context.

19. OneLostGrl

Great post!!

20. OneLostGrl

[​IMG]