Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original retainer agreement when he was first hired in July 08 was for $5K. Remember, she told him she had $1300 in savings and he says he
was thinking maybe her parents would help for what he thought would be a child neglect case........ her indigency application lists a debt to him
of $84K+ plus with NO expectation of any future payment of any kind.... at that point the State of FL paid all her bills and no $500K was mentioned
until she filed bankruptcy!
Of course she had money in the bank. She always did. The amount, however varied depending on who she was talking to. Tony thought she had like $15,000 socked away...The girl is beyond help and needs to go to prison...

I don't remember what all was on the original document, the one right after she hired him, I think it just stated she had the $1300, and the agreement was for $5000... But, I don't remember when it showed up.

Here's where she says she owes jbaez nothing more than the $89+, no mention of a $500,000 retainer anywhere... In black and white, pg 8, apparently legal signed documents mean nothing anymore:

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

All jmo.

OK- who knows the answer to this- is Baez' bill for $500K public information? Can we ask to see it? I really want to know if he just wrote that she owed him $500K or itemized each amount for work/phone calls he did, as Attorneys usually do.
In my limited experience they keep an accurate list of all conversations/phone calls/time spent on the problem for billing purposes...

Lurking but jumping in here. When Judge Strickland was still on the case, Baez was asked to produce bills and I remember that he stated in court that he did not itemize. He was asked to provide information that he had no money left from the sale of pictures and tell the court how he spent the money (during the indigent hearing). I remember a lot of discussion about that and remember Bill Shaffer saying some attorneys don't itemize.
Does anyone else remember this?

Lurking but jumping in here. When Judge Strickland was still on the case, Baez was asked to produce bills and I remember that he stated in court that he did not itemize. He was asked to provide information that he had no money left from the sale of pictures and tell the court how he spent the money (during the indigent hearing). I remember a lot of discussion about that and remember Bill Shaffer saying some attorneys don't itemize.

Yes, all that was reported was that they went into the judges chambers to discuss it. Nothing's ever been released about what was discussed????

All jmo.

I find that incredible, that a court would just accept a bill for $500K!! Good to know, if I ever want to fake bankruptcy I can come up with
a non itemized bill .......

Shout out for assistance please . Long ago there was the YouTube parody video that was entitled "my bangs ". Was just telling someone about it but on phone and cannot find it . Can anyone put up link pretty please

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I remember the Jodi Arias parody. But I don't recall the FCA one.

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 50 guests). Interesting. :) Jump in guests, and join the conversation. :)

I find that incredible, that a court would just accept a bill for $500K!! Good to know, if I ever want to fake bankruptcy I can come up with
a non itemized bill .......

It must've been so frustrating for the prosecution at those indigency hearings, they couldn't get jbaez to tell them anything about amounts, or who they were making payments to..."it would give up their strategy"... Getting him to choke up that they received $200,000 for the photos was like pulling teeth... Jbaez always supposedly forgot to bring those things to court.... He never knew amounts, etc... He would have to let the judge know later, or behind closed doors... They do nothing but scam and cheat to win...

And here fca is trying to do the exact same thing in the bankruptcy court...

All jmo.

The original retainer agreement when he was first hired in July 08 was for $5K. Remember, she told him she had $1300 in savings and he says he
was thinking maybe her parents would help for what he thought would be a child neglect case........ her indigency application lists a debt to him
of $84K+ plus with NO expectation of any future payment of any kind.... at that point the State of FL paid all her bills and no $500K was mentioned
until she filed bankruptcy!

Of course she had money in the bank. She always did. The amount, however varied depending on who she was talking to. Tony thought she had like $15,000 socked away...The girl is beyond help and needs to go to prison...

I don't remember what all was on the original document, the one right after she hired him, I think it just stated she had the $1300, and the agreement was for $5000... But, I don't remember when it showed up.

Here's where she says she owes jbaez nothing more than the $89+, no mention of a $500,000 retainer anywhere... In black and white, pg 8, apparently legal signed documents mean nothing anymore:

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

All jmo.

To the posts above I would like to add the link to Casey's first application for Indigent Status in 2008
She entered a $1400 Biweekly income(then someone crossed it out), $1200 in savings, $600 monthly expenses and 1 dependent.

Casey Anthony: 2008 Application for Indigent Status

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

To the posts above I would like to add the link to Casey's first application for Indigent Status in 2008
She entered a $1400 Biweekly income(then someone crossed it out), $1200 in savings, $600 monthly expenses and 1 dependent.

Casey Anthony: 2008 Application for Indigent Status

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

That rotten little liar! Why anyone would believe anything she says! I wonder how many lies CM and SM hear from her on a daily basis... Good lord, they could write a book on that alone...
I wonder who DD is, and why it's crossed out?

All jmo.

It must've been so frustrating for the prosecution at those indigency hearings, they couldn't get jbaez to tell them anything about amounts, or who they were making payments to..."it would give up their strategy"... Getting him to choke up that they received $200,000 for the photos was like pulling teeth... Jbaez always supposedly forgot to bring those things to court.... He never knew amounts, etc... He would have to let the judge know later, or behind closed doors... They do nothing but scam and cheat to win...
so, does that have CM's fingerprints all over it, or what? he ran the defense, even tho he was second chair

the ghost who wrote this book is none other than the infamous herself and is trying to pull a fast one on all of us. Gotta do something to pay the Gourmet grocery bill LOL

the ghost who wrote this book is none other than the infamous herself and is trying to pull a fast one on all of us. Gotta do something to pay the Gourmet grocery bill LOL

He states he quit once he became convinced of her guilt, once the foolproof suffocation searches were revealed. How does that figure if she is behind this book?

He states he quit once he became convinced of her guilt, once the foolproof suffocation searches were revealed. How does that figure if she is behind this book?

A lame attempt to make one think he is not she

yes but is her little pooch still alive or did she make up a new batch of drugs and kill him as well? Never hear about her adopted dog...anymore...

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 50 guests). Interesting. :) Jump in guests, and join the conversation. :)

When I seen this post and it being this particular case I thought of timer55.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That does not even make any sense.
Why would she incriminate herself?

How can she use an other persons name and picture?

Why only charge 6 bucks for the book?

Why incriminate the man who's paying her bills, that would be Mason.

That does not even make any sense.
Why would she incriminate herself?

How can she use an other persons name and picture?

Why only charge 6 bucks for the book?

Why incriminate the man who's paying her bills, that would be Mason.

And we have a winner! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member