Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I seen this post and it being this particular case I thought of timer55.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No doubt she's a regular on these boards. I bet she can't wait to get out of bed (someone else's bed) and get on that computer (someone else's computer) and read all about herself all day, especially when activity picks up, like now.... So every once in a while we should remind her that this is about Caylee... A once living, breathing, little girl. A beautiful, funny, charming little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony. That's who it's all about casey! So take your potato chips (someone else's potato chips), and head on out of here...

All jmo.

It's on the Boycott Casey Anthony information page under the other posts.

(regarding Nancy being interested in this latest developement).

Maybe sugar daddy Mason is paying for it.
She has no money remember?
lol.

Someone is paying the rent, if this is all true.

FWIW - Private Detective Bill Warner from Sarasota has been trying to find out if Casey is in the Sarasota area, since she
has been reported as shopping in Morton's upscale market there, and sunning on Siesta Key. From his website tonight
he claims to have information from a local contractor that she may be staying in a beach house on one of the Keys west of Sarasota , for $4000 per month. He says she may have already signed the contract for the beach rental property from the
construction company but there are not yet any property transfers shown in the County Appraisers records. I have no idea if
this guy is reliable or not, but FWIW......
Interesting she can afford $4K - if it's true!

I saw something about her not being able to sign the contract until after everything's settled, so somebody else is going to do it for her until then??? Do you know anything about that?... Sort of like everything else she's doing. This is just getting ridiculous...

All jmo.

We were discussing this a couple of months back, I remembering looking everywhere for info on it, but the best I came up with is that it was supposedly a retainer agreement. It was reported to Meininger, I think from some of us even, as a suspected fraud. I'm guessing IF they looked into it, jbaez must've shown him a (phony) document or they just took his word for it... There was nothing itemized on jbaez's proof of claim other than his deductions...

Nothing about the $500,000 - just says Retainer Amount... lies!

Here's his proof of claim that he turned, with the itemized deductions that he subtracted from the $500,000 retainer fee, giving him the amended balance of $397,431.78

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQUExQjlnbWh6eTA/edit?pli=1

All jmo.

Curious to why or how an attorney would get a $500,000 retainer agreement from a client HE KNOWS has no money at the time of agreeing and signing the retainer...previous to this retainer he had to sell her pics in order to get the $200,000 of which he got $89,000 as payment

Curious to why or how an attorney would get a $500,000 retainer agreement from a client HE KNOWS has no money at the time of agreeing and signing the retainer...previous to this retainer he had to sell her pics in order to get the $200,000 of which he got $89,000 as payment
Oh... Haha!! I never thought about that... You're right, how on earth would he have known she would be acquitted, and have a story to sell and lawsuits and bankruptcies...There was no hope with this girl at the time... It was clearly going to be a pro bono case or public defender... That girl was flat broke and looking like she would be in prison for life... What was the date on that retainer?

All jmo.

O/T: Elizabeth Johnson (Baby Gabriel) has been released from prison.

I'm getting greedy: I hope that JB shares in the anticipated blowback. I hope the BK court does some backpedaling and requires him to now provide itemization for the billing he claimed, which ended up being about 400k (after he was forced to acknowledge about 100k in compensation)

karma train : all aboard!

perhaps it will be determined that the BK trustee walked the easiest path as well

No doubt she's a regular on these boards. I bet she can't wait to get out of bed (someone else's bed) and get on that computer (someone else's computer) and read all about herself all day, especially when activity picks up, like now.... So every once in a while we should remind her that this is about Caylee... A once living, breathing, little girl. A beautiful, funny, charming little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony. That's who it's all about casey! So take your potato chips (someone else's potato chips), and head on out of here...
oh, snap!

Does anyone remember the time frame where the videos of KC were 'leaked' on the web? I wonder if that's the timeframe when Cheney was thinking about making millions for a pay per view of KC. Maybe they were testing the waters to see how many people clicked on it?

^^^ the video diaries? early January 2012 (the shopping-at-Old-Navy-in-Ohio photos were August 2011)

Anyone have an idea how mason sales have been,or how to find out,I do not recall how that was done for the other best seller lol, thanks

Anyone have an idea how mason sales have been,or how to find out,I do not recall how that was done for the other best seller lol, thanks

Last week he had sold 12 books. This week his ranking on the sellers list is 21,961- so no one is buying it.
Reviews on Amazon are scathing!

ZsaZsa, thanks so much,that would be good news so far,thanks again.

Last week he had sold 12 books. This week his ranking on the sellers list is 21,961- so no one is buying it.
Reviews on Amazon are scathing!

Woooooohooo! :loveyou:

wow if this is true her BK should be thrown OUT. And Jose Baez has NOT accounted for that 500K and we all know that GA and CA went on cruise trips while she was "away" or locked up.....come on. If she is in a beach house in the Keys....someone out her soon and hook up the feed in the freaking palm trees just like before. I hope she can never come outside. I only wish the worst for her, I hope her future is as hard as it can be. BUT NO! WE have a sugar daddy paying rent in a high end condo on the beach! Where are serial killers when you need them? You can mod edit that if you like but this life she is leading...only shows her true nature....she is selfish, she never wanted to be a mother, denied being pregnant and ditched her childs body in the same place she buried her pets. Who could be with her? Who would even want to get "close to that" besides Mr Cheny Mason. How is his marriage at this point? I'm curious. I'm also curious is anyone here lives on the Keys....and her shopping at a high end market? In the Keys? This is unacceptable and we all know it.

<modsnip>

If someone wants to join Websleuths and get verified, that's their business. Please stop discussing other people.

Campaigns are not allowed without management permission. You can write for those permissions here ----> wbsleuth@xmission.com

:tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member