Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this thread.(gramcracker) Also thanks to those that bought the book and have been reporting on it.

If those that did purchase the book, can give us bits and pieces, no one else will have to buy the book and make more money from little Caylee's death. I know we have to be careful about how much is said.

Everyone makes mistakes, even CM and CA. Maybe, just maybe, this is going to turn into a big problem for them.

Thanks everyone. I know this case has made me suspect of much of the legal system so I get where you are all coming from. Perjury seems to be a joke in FL.

I hate to even post about this case but thanks to those of you who do.

I am NOT getting my hopes up. I have cried too many tears over this baby. CA can rot in you know where!

I was writing a post last night, but got sidetracked. I would never advise anyone to buy something if I didn't personally believe they should. The book is only $5.99 and that is the only way someone can know for sure... for themselves.

I am glad I bought it and read it.

It shows Cheney for who Cheney is- a brash, loud and foul mouthed southern buffoon- but also a sly, slick, shapeshifting defense attorney. He isn't a dummy, but he's no genius either- he just doesn't have... well... a conscience. Plain and simple.

He's an old school, misogynist who doesn't want anything pulled over on HIM but has no problem pulling one over on someone else- if it serves his purpose.

The problem with Cheney is he thinks most others ARE fools and he has no problem baiting, switching and pulling sleights of hands and talking people in circles, until they forget what they were asking! Sound familiar.

I say get it and see for yourselves- it is the cost of a couple of Starbucks- really.

I swear to golly- if this is her downfall I will throw a party like you have never seen and you will all be personally invited to it- I mean it~ Frigga

just wanted to clarify where read CA foreward because noor told m there was none. over and out

I have the book on Kindle, and there is NO foreword from Casey.
It's in Mason's book, I read on a sample a couple of days ago, it's gone now, maybe Amazon deleted it, because a lot of people are copying it.

I will say this, if this is all a lie, if it's not true, if it's made up, what do you think is going to happen?.

Mason will sue Namey, he would already have done so.
Namey would never ever have taken the change to write this book, without it being the truth.

I believe Namey has the tapes, email, what have you, to prove everything!

I was writing a post last night, but got sidetracked. I would never advise anyone to buy something if I didn't personally believe they should. The book is only $5.99 and that is the only way someone can know for sure... for themselves.

It shows Cheney for who Cheney is- a brash, loud and foul mouthed southern buffoon- but also a sly, slick, shapeshifting defense attorney. He isn't a dummy, but he's no genius either- he just doesn't have... well... a conscience. Plain and simple.

He's an old school, misogynist who doesn't want anything pulled over on HIM but has no problem pulling one over on someone else- if it serves his purpose.

The problem with Cheney is he thinks most others ARE fools and he has no problem baiting, switching and pulling sleights of hands and talking people in circles, until they forget what they were asking! Sound familiar.

I say get it and see for yourselves- it is the cost of a couple of Starbucks- really.

I swear to golly- if this is her downfall I will throw a party like you have never seen and you will all be personally invited to it- I mean it~ Frigga

Great description of ChMason! He certainly loves himself and thinks he's a genuis, God's gift to the legal system - that's probably why he attached himself to fca, he gets her, they speak the same language and they both get a kick, or a high, off of pulling a con and take pleasure in laughing at their victims.

And I really, really hope you get to have your party!

All jmo.

Has anyone done a six degrees of separation between the author and Cheney? This book is being billed in a similar fashion to Fatal Vision which makes me a little skeptical. The focus of the book is the bankruptcy fraud and not Caylee's murder, correct? IDK-the way the author and Cheney hooked up is odd to me and I cant understand why Cheney and his client wouldn't choose a professional experienced author as a ghost.
BBM. Without knowing more than the little bit I've read on this thread, that's what occurred to me. Joe McGinniss started out on Jeffrey McDonald's side until he dug deep enough and turned against him.

^ You will be the first person on my invite list Heidi!

Thank you for opening this thread! I haven't finished the book yet but there are already some things that made me go :doh:

Cheney Mason decided that Casey did not kill Caylee based on some pictures of Casey and Caylee (we've all seen them) that where in Casey's room :laughing:. Shortly after first meeting Casey, Cheney and Jose went to the house on Hopespring Drive and Cindy and George let them go into Casey's bedroom and also into Caylee's bedroom. This is what Cheney says about that (according to this book of course):

"And then into the little room that was Caylee's, and all of her little baby books and stuff on the walls like this. And I sat and I looked at this, and I raised two daugthers. And I'm looking and I'm just kind of absorbing the aura, whatever the karma people say. I don't give a ****, I always do that at crime scenes, I always have. And I always get some kind of feeling for it. Nothing material, no big deal just an impression. And the impression I had was immediate. Casey loved this child. She was the center of her universe. Casey did not kill that little girl. And I told Jose as we walked outside, I said, I'm going to tell you something. I don't know if she told you anything to the contrary, because you have been on the case a year plus before me. I'm telling you that Cheney Mason says that Casey did not kill that little girl. Don't know that did happen, may never know, but I know that just as sure as hell as I'm sitting here - the woman who is in the pictures with that child, the little girl that is in those pictures with that child, and all that sort of stuff, she did not kill her."

I guess Cheney hasn't seen all the pictures of Josh Powell and his children? Or all the other parents that have lovely pictures of them and their children but still decide to kill them? And what's up with him saying that he always does that at crime scenes. Since when is Caylee's bedroom a crime scene? I thought she drowned? Oh wait, that story was invented at a later time. :doh:

Cheney also said that Casey lied about the existence of a nanny for 2 years. We all know that, at the recent deposition, Casey still insists that there really was a Zanny who had watched Caylee on one occasion. I guess lying under oath isn't that big of a deal.

BTW, is anyone else who read this book also disgusted with all the cursing done by Cheney Mason? Sounds really professional!

BBM.
More like a photo op.:rolleyes:

no need to get so upset. I'm voicing my opinion same as anyone else. If you've not witnessed the CA boycott folks go off half -cocked over the years harrassing all kind of people with false info -- well I Have. Ill wait with the rest of you to see how it plays out but have no interst in reading a book to find out Mason is an arrogant buffoon ---- Ive known that for years. IMO

I am in Long Beach, California. I will plan it for a date next summer. We have a big hotel, although its OLD, but apparently they have refurbished the rooms and the sign says $99 a night! It is a great location and I will book a block of rooms and have a party at my house, not too far away, and then plan something at their banquet room or a restaurant. We'll make it an entire weekend- for anyone who can come! I mean it! let's hope... it will be worth the celebration! We will celebrate Caylee!

... oh, and I wish a reporter would contact Cheney Mason's elegant office for comment on the allegations!

That would tickle me pink!

And I will drive in all my glory and party with ya! Just make sure my drink is Coke. I'll take your word for it, and the others.

no need to get so upset. I'm voicing my opinion same as anyone else. If you've not witnessed the CA boycott folks go off half -cocked over the years harrassing all kind of people with false info -- well I Have. Ill wait with the rest of you to see how it plays out but have no interst in reading a book to find out Mason is an arrogant buffoon ---- Ive known that for years. IMO

To be fair, you slammed the book, had facts wrong, without reading the book.
Yes, Mason is an arrogant buffoon, but now we get to read his own words.

Ok, as soon as I get home, I'm buying it....

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

YES!
It's worth the 6 bucks.

Ok, I'm gonna buy, BUT, if I find out, one red cent goes into that murderer's pocket? I will just die. I will also feel like I have failed our Caylee. She is OURS! Not the A's. They didn't give a rats hind end for her. Ok, sitting on hands. I love this place too much to take a chance on getting a T/O, and if I continue, I will get a doozy, and rightfully so. :(

I am in Long Beach, California. I will plan it for a date next summer. We have a big hotel, although its OLD, but apparently they have refurbished the rooms and the sign says $99 a night! It is a great location and I will book a block of rooms and have a party at my house, not too far away, and then plan something at their banquet room or a restaurant. We'll make it an entire weekend- for anyone who can come! I mean it! let's hope... it will be worth the celebration! We will celebrate Caylee!

Hubby would drive me there in a heartbeat. We are past due a visit with family in Blythe anyways.

Ok, I'm gonna buy, BUT, if I find out, one red cent goes into that murderer's pocket? I will just die. I will also feel like I have failed our Caylee. She is OURS! Not the A's. They didn't give a rats hind end for her. Ok, sitting on hands. I love this place too much to take a chance on getting a T/O, and if I continue, I will get a doozy, and rightfully so. :(

I can't do it. :( I'm going to donate some money to Tim Miller. He cared about Caylee. I'm scared they will make a dime. So sorry, but I just can't do it. :(

your words BBM perfectly describe Grift and Grifter! is it any wonder that of all the other names/faces have drifted (galloped) off, except for CM? she goes through people like Kleenex but after all this time these two are stuck together like boogers

I would try my best to attend your party because I am sooo homesick for Cali (SoCal, that is). "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

Yeah, me too. I'm from Cali too, born and raised. I do miss it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle