Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK- who knows the answer to this- is Baez' bill for $500K public information? Can we ask to see it? I really want to know if he just wrote that she owed him $500K or itemized each amount for work/phone calls he did, as Attorneys usually do.
In my limited experience they keep an accurate list of all conversations/phone calls/time spent on the problem for billing purposes...

Right all the agent and publisher have to do is turn over any and all signed docs. I guess my question is will they? I don't know anything about them, but I do worry about Cheney's influence on them.
I was trying to respond to ZsaZsa's post about them turning over docs

I'm glad Rick Namey used the forward that Casey had written for Chaney's book, I think the reason he may have done that is to show that she still has not changed and it is ALL about Casey.

If they do arrest Casey I hope it is live on TV.

Yes, I can see her now, very frustrated that he took her foreword and used it in his book!

When I was reading the book I kept picturing this face. CM better be careful she may get him in his sleep!

CaseyAnthonyAnger.jpg

If they are people of integrity they will have no problem turning over anything.

Casey & Chaney are committing a crime and they need to be punished for it.

Nancy Grace is supposedly VERY interested in this new developement.

I'm glad Rick Namey used the forward that Casey had written for Chaney's book, I think the reason he may have done that is to show that she still has not changed and it is ALL about Casey.

Yes, in the foreword she mentions herself 29 times, and Caylee once!

I wish we could discuss this in a closed forum, parking lot maybe? You know they read here.

Thanks to everyone for posting on is. It gives some hope to what seems like a hopeless situation. I have to say that I get such a "creeper" vibe now off of the mere mention of CM. The whole idea of him looking at KC as a "tiny little girl" one minute and then leering at her "nice rack" the next is just simply reprehensible. Gross! Gag! I have granddaughters! Some questions that popped in my mind this morning was this: Does anyone else see CM allowing KC to "help" around his office? Where she would be able to access and print forms? Like, say, a will statement leaving a large sum of money to herself in the case of CM's demise? One that would shock his wife and family when produced upon his death, drawn on his own office stationary, bearing his legal sign, and notarized and filed with a court? We all have seen her propensity to lie, steal, and cheat at every chance. Could CM be THAT gullible to the "rack" of a young woman that he sets himself up for something like this? *smh*

Shout out for assistance please . Long ago there was the YouTube parody video that was entitled "my bangs ". Was just telling someone about it but on phone and cannot find it . Can anyone put up link pretty please

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to everyone for posting on is. It gives some hope to what seems like a hopeless situation. I have to say that I get such a "creeper" vibe now off of the mere mention of CM. The whole idea of him looking at KC as a "tiny little girl" one minute and then leering at her "nice rack" the next is just simply reprehensible. Gross! Gag! I have granddaughters! Some questions that popped in my mind this morning was this: Does anyone else see CM allowing KC to "help" around his office? Where she would be able to access and print forms? Like, say, a will statement leaving a large sum of money to herself in the case of CM's demise? One that would shock his wife and family when produced upon his death, drawn on his own office stationary, bearing his legal sign, and notarized and filed with a court? We all have seen her propensity to lie, steal, and cheat at every chance. Could CM be THAT gullible to the "rack" of a young woman that he sets himself up for something like this? *smh*

And we've seen her in the past, produce fake emails from her pretend coworkers and her boss... She produced work schedules, etc... You would be a fool to trust this snake!!!

All jmo.

OK- who knows the answer to this- is Baez' bill for $500K public information? Can we ask to see it? I really want to know if he just wrote that she owed him $500K or itemized each amount for work/phone calls he did, as Attorneys usually do.
In my limited experience they keep an accurate list of all conversations/phone calls/time spent on the problem for billing purposes...

We were discussing this a couple of months back, I remembering looking everywhere for info on it, but the best I came up with is that it was supposedly a retainer agreement. It was reported to Meininger, I think from some of us even, as a suspected fraud. I'm guessing IF they looked into it, jbaez must've shown him a (phony) document or they just took his word for it... There was nothing itemized on jbaez's proof of claim other than his deductions...

Nothing about the $500,000 - just says Retainer Amount... lies!

Here's his proof of claim that he turned, with the itemized deductions that he subtracted from the $500,000 retainer fee, giving him the amended balance of $397,431.78

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQUExQjlnbWh6eTA/edit?pli=1

All jmo.

:blowkiss: tulessa , but that was not the one . It is parody of her on stand .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The original retainer agreement when he was first hired in July 08 was for $5K. Remember, she told him she had $1300 in savings and he says he
was thinking maybe her parents would help for what he thought would be a child neglect case........ her indigency application lists a debt to him
of $84K+ plus with NO expectation of any future payment of any kind.... at that point the State of FL paid all her bills and no $500K was mentioned
until she filed bankruptcy!

I'm not exactly sure what Namey intends on proving to the Trustee. Seriously, can anyone explain? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288