Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have one more question. With that, this should be my very last question directly to you, RickN.

Your email too: title town was dated:
Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bankruptcy was filed by Casey Anthony Attorneys on:
Friday, January 25, 2013

Did you quit or stop being her ghost writer the day before Casey Anthony or her attorneys filed for bankruptcy?

If so, wasn't the day you quit and or discontinued being her ghost writer, on the same day your email went out to title town on January 24, 2013?

Did you quit? Or did you ever say: I quit as her ghost writer?

Tia

Tricia,
Here's the sound bite I promised. I try to always keep my promises.
NOTE: ADULT LANGUAGE

Setup: This is from a much longer conversation (hours).
Cheney's part of the discussion was regarding why Casey was getting a lot of lawsuits.
My response was that I believed that the plaintiffs all thought Casey would make a lot of money on her story.

Cheney Mason: Why are we doing all of this?
Rick Namey: Because everybody thinks she's going to get a big chunk of money.
Cheney Mason: Well, by the time they does, she'll bankrupt these *advertiser censored**ers. She delays getting her money, she finishes her probation, she immediately files a G--d--n bankruptcy and discharges whatever judgement the court does here.

WOWOWOWOW. RICK. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

While I appreciate the spirit of debate I hope you will all be respectful of Rick Namey. Whether you agree with him or not he has gone out on a HUGE limb to bring us the latest information.

Would you want to go up against Cheney Mason? I sure wouldn't but that is exactly what Rick Namey is doing. He saw something he felt was criminal and didn't take the easy way out. Just the opposite.

Remember Rick will be my guest again on Thursday 8 PM Eastern. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com for the link to the live show on iHeart and for the chat room.

I do have one more question. With that, this should be my very last question directly to you, RickN.

Your email too: title town was dated:
Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bankruptcy was filed by Casey Anthony Attorneys on:
Friday, January 25, 2013

Did you quit or stop being her ghost writer the day before Casey Anthony or her attorneys filed for bankruptcy?

If so, wasn't the day you quit and or discontinued being her ghost writer, on the same day your email went out to title town on January 24, 2013?

Did you quit? Or did you ever say: I quit as her ghost writer?

Tia

Read the email. It never said "I quit." It simply cited several problems I wanted to address. Then, Tracy Ertl wrote back dismissing me. She never liked me as the writer, anyway. I wasn't her choice. I probably could have talked Cheney into keeping me, but I didn't. I was relieved to be free of it. I had no plan to write my own book. I just didn't want to write for them. Sure enough, CM was very unhappy that I was off the project. He had no desire to start over with someone else. I was shocked when they precipitously filed bankruptcy. There were several milestones Cheney had said he wanted to pass before the bankruptcy, none of which had been reached by that time.

Read the email. It never said "I quit." It simply cited several problems I wanted to address. Then, Tracy Ertl wrote back dismissing me. She never liked me as the writer, anyway. I wasn't her choice. I probably could have talked Cheney into keeping me, but I didn't. I was relieved to be free of it. I had no plan to write my own book. I just didn't want to write for them. Sure enough, CM was very unhappy that I was off the project. He had no desire to start over with someone else. I was shocked when they precipitously filed bankruptcy. There were several milestones Cheney had said he wanted to pass before the bankruptcy, none of which had been reached by that time.
I have nothing more to ask....

I have nothing further to ask.

Tricia. I meant no disrespect to your guest. I have been concerned about several things.

Rick- I was disappointed to hear you say that the Bankruptcy Trustees were all for sweeping her fraudulent activities under the rug, as long as they were paid for their work... What was your feeling when your interview with them was over? Are they going to take action of any kind?

Regarding the book, after getting about half way through, I don't think I can even talk myself into reading the rest of that boring dialogue with Mason. That man not only seems unable to talk in complete, coherent sentences, but he constantly uses profanity. CM is a not only a poor excuse for a lawyer, but a man as well. Disgusting. IMO
ETA: That creep, CM, deserves to be saddled with FCA the rest of his life. I pray for it.

I was on Tricia's show tonight. Let me catch myself on this one. I did NOT mean to make light of the Cooper Harris case. I just couldn't remember the name. It's a sad, pathetic story. I hope the Dad gets death and spends eternity burning in hell the way he burned that precious little boy! I did NOT mean to be disrespectful!

Regarding the book, after getting about half way through, I don't think I can even talk myself into reading the rest of that boring dialogue with Mason. That man not only seems unable to talk in complete, coherent sentences, but he constantly uses profanity. CM is a not only a poor excuse for a lawyer, but a man as well. Disgusting. IMO
ETA: That creep, CM, deserves to be saddled with FCA the rest of his life. I pray for it.
ITA. It is what he deserves at this point. Lol

First off.. thank you Rick.. for being here in spite of the hot seat you are occasionally on. I sincerely mean that.

secondly.. as far as Cooper Harris.. his father will more than likely get some sort of legal punishment for at the very least child endangerment even if he is completely innocent of all other charges (which he is not)... after all.. he isn't cute, petite, have tiny hands with a great rack as well as have the much practiced ability to flirt his *advertiser censored* off to get everything he wants out of life and flatter out of shape old men. <feel free to insert sarcasm> oh.. but he MIGHT know how to lower his chair occasionally in court... but somehow I doubt it will help him out much.

While I was out an old friend of ours contacted me, but, unfortunately, I didn't see it until the other day. They shared their opinion of the RN book and told me I could share it with you all if I wanted to... I feel sooo bad because they didn't know I was out and I would hate for it to appear that I just didn't want to post it. I know rules are very strict here at WS, so I'm not sure if I can say who it's from??? Let me know... I'm sure that just by the style of the post you all will know whose opinion it is :heart: ... I apologize that it's a little late:

-----------------------------------------------

I have read the Rick Namey book.
This is what he believes -- which means he is definitely NOT a "hero" for Caylee.
feel free to post this to WebSleuths, if you want to.

Rick Namey, says in his book and on the radio show, that he does believe that Cheney Mason and Casey Anthony have committed bankruptcy fraud, and he has audio recordings of Cheney Mason, and a copy of a CONTRACT, and he was involved in many negotiations for big money DEALS, but he also believes the following DEFENSE LIES:

- he began by believing the Defense that Casey was not guilty, then began to have doubts about Casey being involved in &#8220;something&#8221;, and could not believe anything Casey or George say, so he did not want to write the books for Cheney Mason nor Casey Anthony

- he did not &#8220;quit&#8221; the ghost writer job for Cheney Mason and Casey&#8217;s books &#8211; he was &#8220;fired/released&#8221;
he decided it was wrong for them to commit bankruptcy fraud, and to make MILLIONS after the bankruptcy and civil suits are finished, so he did not fight to stay on the ghost writer job

- he does not believe that Casey is guilty of murder and he says the prosecution did not prove that &#8211; he believes Casey is involved somehow, in &#8220;something&#8221; but he does not know what
he says nobody will ever know
he says Casey may not have been present for the &#8220;alleged&#8221; offense

- he believes there was no credible physical evidence, and he believed Baez&#8217; opening statement was a credible explanation for all the lies and deception by Casey

- he says Casey may have been in fear of the Florida laws covering deadly accidents, and could have been put in jail for neglect
he says George, being a former police detective, would have known about these laws, and Baez said that George threatened Casey with this law
he says this is a reasonable explanation for all of her actions &#8211; for the lies and for hiding for 31 days

- he says nobody knows who dumped Caylee in the swamp, except Casey and George

- he believes George is involved and knows more than he is telling
he says that maybe some day after the statute of limitations on child abuse have passed, George will tell everything he knows

- he believes the Defense retelling of George&#8217;s non-reaction when they told him that Casey is accusing him of sexual abuse, indicates a guilty man

- he believes the jury got it right &#8211; he agrees with the verdict
he says the jury arrived at a reasonable conclusion
he says the jury was very conscientious in doing the job well

- he never believed the prosecution&#8217;s theory of how Caylee was murdered
that Casey was a party girl and got rid of Caylee so she could be free to party

- he believes the motive was more likely related to the big fight Casey and Cindy had the night before

- he believes that Casey had a reasonable explanation for all of her lies

- he says many parents would have LIED under oath, like Cindy did

- he says Casey was a &#8220;good mother&#8221;. he says the State put on 17 witnesses who all said she was a good mother, and Mallory testified that Casey and Caylee had an &#8220;amazing bond&#8221;
he published Cheney Mason saying Casey was a &#8220;doting, loving mother&#8221;

- he does not believe Dr. Jan G&#8217;s testimony that it was homicide
he says Dr. G acted as judge and jury
he does not believe Caylee was murdered
Dr. G. found that it was "homicide" because: 1) the death went unreported; 2) the remains were hidden; 3) duct tape was found near the remains

- he thinks the testimony of Dr. Vass that chloroform was detected in the trunk of the car is &#8220;ludicrous&#8221;

- he does not believe the duct tape was on Caylee&#8217;s mouth and nose
Cheney believes the duct tape was on the bag and ended up on Caylee&#8217;s head, then slipped down to her mandible during decomposition
Mason says the mandible was not held in place by duct tape &#8212; but by roots and Caylee&#8217;s hair

- he published Cheney Mason&#8217;s belief that Roy Kronk moved Caylee&#8217;s body

- he [WRONGLY] says the party photos of Casey at Fusion in the hot body contest, were not taken during the time Caylee was missing &#8211; that the photos were 2 years old
NOT TRUE &#8211; the photographer said the photos were taken JUNE 20 and 21, 2008.
She also got the tattoo on July 2, 2008
Caylee was missing since June 16, 2008 &#8211; found dead December 11, 2008.

- he [WRONGLY] says the foolproof suffocation info was not &#8220;new&#8221;, and that the prosecutors knew about it, but left it out on purpose because it did not match George&#8217;s timeline
The lawyer on WebSleuths who found the computer search info says the prosecution DID accidentally overlook the search, and the Defense wrongly assumed the prosecutors left it out on purpose.

- he says there is an innocent reason for Casey to do the computer search chloroform
She saw the funny photo on Ricardo's MySpace that said "Win her over with chloroform", and wanted to know what it was [along with chloroform, she searched the terms "Neck Breaking, self-defense, household weapons, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, etc"]

Thanks Heidi!
This stuff smacks of stuff gleaned online with a lot of CM thrown in. I don't think he actually spent any real time following the case, IMPO. Sorry to say, but I think his efforts are self-serving. I would love to be proved wrong...but have to agree with the post- he is not one of Caylee's heroes.

While I was out an old friend of ours contacted me, but, unfortunately, I didn't see it until the other day. They shared their opinion of the RN book and told me I could share it with you all if I wanted to... I feel sooo bad because they didn't know I was out and I would hate for it to appear that I just didn't want to post it. I know rules are very strict here at WS, so I'm not sure if I can say who it's from??? Let me know... I'm sure that just by the style of the post you all will know whose opinion it is :heart: ... I apologize that it's a little late:

-----------------------------------------------

I have read the Rick Namey book.
This is what he believes -- which means he is definitely NOT a "hero" for Caylee.
feel free to post this to WebSleuths, if you want to.

Rick Namey, says in his book and on the radio show, that he does believe that Cheney Mason and Casey Anthony have committed bankruptcy fraud, and he has audio recordings of Cheney Mason, and a copy of a CONTRACT, and he was involved in many negotiations for big money DEALS, but he also believes the following DEFENSE LIES:

- he began by believing the Defense that Casey was not guilty, then began to have doubts about Casey being involved in &#8220;something&#8221;, and could not believe anything Casey or George say, so he did not want to write the books for Cheney Mason nor Casey Anthony

- he did not &#8220;quit&#8221; the ghost writer job for Cheney Mason and Casey&#8217;s books &#8211; he was &#8220;fired/released&#8221;
he decided it was wrong for them to commit bankruptcy fraud, and to make MILLIONS after the bankruptcy and civil suits are finished, so he did not fight to stay on the ghost writer job

- he does not believe that Casey is guilty of murder and he says the prosecution did not prove that &#8211; he believes Casey is involved somehow, in &#8220;something&#8221; but he does not know what
he says nobody will ever know
he says Casey may not have been present for the &#8220;alleged&#8221; offense

- he believes there was no credible physical evidence, and he believed Baez&#8217; opening statement was a credible explanation for all the lies and deception by Casey

- he says Casey may have been in fear of the Florida laws covering deadly accidents, and could have been put in jail for neglect
he says George, being a former police detective, would have known about these laws, and Baez said that George threatened Casey with this law
he says this is a reasonable explanation for all of her actions &#8211; for the lies and for hiding for 31 days

- he says nobody knows who dumped Caylee in the swamp, except Casey and George

- he believes George is involved and knows more than he is telling
he says that maybe some day after the statute of limitations on child abuse have passed, George will tell everything he knows

- he believes the Defense retelling of George&#8217;s non-reaction when they told him that Casey is accusing him of sexual abuse, indicates a guilty man

- he believes the jury got it right &#8211; he agrees with the verdict
he says the jury arrived at a reasonable conclusion
he says the jury was very conscientious in doing the job well

- he never believed the prosecution&#8217;s theory of how Caylee was murdered
that Casey was a party girl and got rid of Caylee so she could be free to party

- he believes the motive was more likely related to the big fight Casey and Cindy had the night before

- he believes that Casey had a reasonable explanation for all of her lies

- he says many parents would have LIED under oath, like Cindy did

- he says Casey was a &#8220;good mother&#8221;. he says the State put on 17 witnesses who all said she was a good mother, and Mallory testified that Casey and Caylee had an &#8220;amazing bond&#8221;
he published Cheney Mason saying Casey was a &#8220;doting, loving mother&#8221;

- he does not believe Dr. Jan G&#8217;s testimony that it was homicide
he says Dr. G acted as judge and jury
he does not believe Caylee was murdered
Dr. G. found that it was "homicide" because: 1) the death went unreported; 2) the remains were hidden; 3) duct tape was found near the remains

- he thinks the testimony of Dr. Vass that chloroform was detected in the trunk of the car is &#8220;ludicrous&#8221;

- he does not believe the duct tape was on Caylee&#8217;s mouth and nose
Cheney believes the duct tape was on the bag and ended up on Caylee&#8217;s head, then slipped down to her mandible during decomposition
Mason says the mandible was not held in place by duct tape &#8212; but by roots and Caylee&#8217;s hair

- he published Cheney Mason&#8217;s belief that Roy Kronk moved Caylee&#8217;s body

- he [WRONGLY] says the party photos of Casey at Fusion in the hot body contest, were not taken during the time Caylee was missing &#8211; that the photos were 2 years old
NOT TRUE &#8211; the photographer said the photos were taken JUNE 20 and 21, 2008.
She also got the tattoo on July 2, 2008
Caylee was missing since June 16, 2008 &#8211; found dead December 11, 2008.

- he [WRONGLY] says the foolproof suffocation info was not &#8220;new&#8221;, and that the prosecutors knew about it, but left it out on purpose because it did not match George&#8217;s timeline
The lawyer on WebSleuths who found the computer search info says the prosecution DID accidentally overlook the search, and the Defense wrongly assumed the prosecutors left it out on purpose.

- he says there is an innocent reason for Casey to do the computer search chloroform
She saw the funny photo on Ricardo's MySpace that said "Win her over with chloroform", and wanted to know what it was [along with chloroform, she searched the terms "Neck Breaking, self-defense, household weapons, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, etc"]

Thank you Heidi
I have not contributed to the discussion(s) about the author and his book, though I have read the posts in the threads
I have a sense that something is....off, not quite right kind of feeling... So I have taken the stance of being indifferent towards the book and the author

I thank you for posting

What is it with people who believe the words of 2 desperate defense attorney's (mason and baez), who will lie to defend their client (who is "like a Granddaughter") but think the tangible evidence and witnesses like Dr G and Dr Vass are not believable? Dr G was absolutely correct in her conclusions in regards to the manner of death. And ... Duct tape doesn't "slip" onto a mandible and attach itself so tightly that it holds the mandible in place throughout the process of decomposition.

Furthermore, if Namey believes Caylees death had to do with the big fight with cindy the night of 6/15, then how does it make sense that Caylee accidentally drowned and George covered it up? How do those 2 things go together? They don't!

Anyone can pretend to be a good mother when people are around. She was good at pretending. Look at how she pretended to have a job and a nanny and people believed that. Look how far she took the skit of pretending to have a job at Universal. 2 police detectives didn't even shake her when she was trying to convince them of her employment. These witnesses who testified about her being a good mother spent minimal time with her. Mallory spent time with her at the house where FCA could play the role of loving mother as long as cindy was doing all the work and taking the responsibility. Have you ever watched teen mom? Jenelle and her mother are a perfect example. I think Jenelle loves her son, but she is more like a big sister .. just like FCA was to Caylee. As long as she could do her thing when she wanted, where she wanted, and how she wanted, everything was fine. All of that changed the night of 6/15, which is the only part I'm in agreement with. That was the night cindy was finally done with the games, and she told FCA it was time to step up to the plate, stop stealing, and take responsibility for her own child. It's not a coincidence that 'fool-proof suffocation' was searched the next day and Caylee was never seen again.

So Totally OFF Topic, BUT! OMG...I found this a few minutes ago and I hope it is a joke! I really think it is a satire website like "The Onion!"

"What should be the name of Casey Anthony's new reality show?
News broke today that Casey Anthony, the woman famously acquitted in 2011 of murdering her daughter Caylee, has been offered a reality show. What should the show be called?"

http://lockerdome.com/6551011611382081/6925181109287704

I thought you guys might like to look at the choices and comments! I chose "Duct Tape Dynasty" because it ends in "nasty" (FCA 's actions while sweet Caylee was Missing!)

I hope I did not offend anyone! If so, Sorry!

Sally

Hmmm... I'm thinking its a joke, just to get folks riled up, click a link and make comments... IMO - OCA will win the Ms. America contest before she get a tv show.

So Totally OFF Topic, BUT! OMG...I found this a few minutes ago and I hope it is a joke! I really think it is a satire website like "The Onion!"

"What should be the name of Casey Anthony's new reality show?
News broke today that Casey Anthony, the woman famously acquitted in 2011 of murdering her daughter Caylee, has been offered a reality show. What should the show be called?"

http://lockerdome.com/6551011611382081/6925181109287704

I thought you guys might like to look at the choices and comments! I chose "Duct Tape Dynasty" because it ends in "nasty" (FCA 's actions while sweet Caylee was Missing!)

I hope I did not offend anyone! If so, Sorry!

Sally

There is a new show on ABC called 'How to get away with murder' - I did wonder if she was in it!

Hmmm... I'm thinking its a joke, just to get folks riled up, click a link and make comments... IMO - OCA will win the Ms. America contest before she get a tv show.

ITA! KC will never get a reality show. She has never lived in reality, so starring in it is out of the question. A tv show would be a lot of work, something KC doesn't do. Any network that would dare to give her a show would be shunned so fast it would make their heads spin. KC will go down in history with the likes of OJ Simpson, Ted Bundy, and John Gacy. That's it. Just another demented killer. JMO.

It's easy to spot a satiric site. Just look at other headlines... such as, "Osama bin Laden Found Alive In Pennsylvania Amish Community."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998