Casey's laptop: did she take it with her when she left home?

I don't recall if the laptop was seized at the house or from the car, or maybe even from the boyfriends house. I will note it if I locate it in the documents.

I'm not positive but I believe I recall it being said in the 400 pg doc.'s that the laptop was in the car.

IN Lee's statement he says Casey has been MIA for weeks.

In George's statement he says this at the end:
My granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing. What I mean is I have not seen her or heard her voice since June 9th 2008. My daughter Casey her mother has been very vague for a month when we have asked to speak, see her or ask where she is at. My daughter would always have a different answer.

I dont think bobby is gfathers name, it seems it was something else. LE went to tonys to look for caseys camera, we dont know what kind of cam. and tony said something about LE wanting pics he took of Caylee at the pool on June 2, dont know if that was related to the camera or not. Going back to June 17, I am thinking Casey was at the A home on June 17 but when or doing what it is not known.

In J Grund's statement he gives us a CLUE that there HAD been a fight in the Anthony family, and here are his exact words: "I remember at phone conversation I had with Casey on the weekend of 6/27/08 at which time Casey asked me to come to Fusian nightclub to cheer me up. I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee" and here is the part that gives us the CLUE: " as I knew the two had a falling out. Casey told me Caylee was at the beach with the nanny..."

I brought this up before about the path name "bobby" on the photo. I do believe she was working, just not for Universal Studios. She WAS working doing band promotion, and I believe she was also working doing some illegal things. Because of that, I don't believe that laptop was originally hers. If it wasn't a friends, then it was stolen. I'm sure the FBI noticed this as well and it's possible they may already know who "bobby" is.

Oh Lord, in Jesse G's statement he goes on later to say this:
"I additionally recalled that between the week of 6-22-08 to 7-6-08 I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony. In that time period Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower since she was not staying with her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occurred at 10:00 am but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower and when she came over nothing appeared out of the ordinary."

This is in the time frame of when the car was ditched at Amscott...and Caylee was likely disposed of by her mother...hmmm...

Maybe Casey wanted to shower at Jesse's so that if there was any physical evidence ON her, nobody would ever even THINK to look for it there...???

there is a news article out there somewhere that has Cindy stating that LE took MY laptop and that LE changed the password on Caseys desktop so they couldnt get in it. Later on, she said something in the news about how LE had not yet returned her laptop so she couldnt work online to do things she needed to do.

This is the first time I believe I have ever seen or heard the name bobby in all of this...Who in the heck IS bobby?

Newbie here. The only Bobby I have heard in this case is the tattoo artist.

Ok I found the part where LE is interviewing her and the cell phones are first mentioned. Here it is:
Q: Ok, do you know a telephone number for him?
A: I can find a number for him. I do not know a number off hand, no I do not.
Q: You mentioned something, um, before we went on tape about your cell phones?
A: Yes, I have two phones. I just received a new one through work.
Q: Uh-huh. ( Affirmative)
A: Through Universal. Um- it won't keep charged so I use my old phone that I actually had gotten again through Universal for work.
Q: Ok-you, did you lose a phone?
A: Yes
Q: Was that your personal phone?
A: It was my personal phone but I also use it for business.
Q: Ok-what's your-what's the number for the phone you lost?
A: Um 407-619-9286, it's the same.
Q: Did you keep that same number?
A:...number...yes it's still...
Q:You just lost the phone?
A: ...the same number, I just lost the phone.
Q: And in that phone you're saying was a Sim card and that Sim card had the contact information?
A: Actually, the Sim card is in my Nokia phone, but I know there's numbers saved to the cell phone itself. So if we get the actual phone, I know we have one other number for Zenaida and probably another number for Jeff besides work...

The police seized 2 laptops? I am confused. Casey ditched her laptop with the car?

Oh she was working alright. Working on lying.

I don't lie. I actually will be the first one to tell on myself if I have done something wrong. Okay, call me too honest! How could someone like KC live with all of her lies?

Many people believe we lie or don't lie accordingly to our ''morality''. But in essence it all has to do with our resistence to stress. I avoid lying with all my powers cause the stress I experience from lying just doesn't worth it. I find life is more simple and uncomplicated, and unless it is a lie for how ''great'' your awful haircut looks, that's about it for me. And when I try to lie I will turn all red and eye rolling and a big flash light goes over my head saying ''liar''.

We learn to lie or not lie from very early on in our lifes. And when we are caught in a lie, the kind of consequences we will experience or not will form our ability to lie or not in the future. And this is a scientific fact. The physical reactions to lying (heart-beats, red face, etc.) are unpleasant reactions are body has been trained through childhood that lying and getting caught on a lie is an unpleasant feeling.

I know it is mind blowing how Casey lies so effortlessly - I was shocked with the incident she led the cops to her workplace and how non-chalant she was telling them ''actually I don't work here'' - but remember....she is not experiencing a lie the way you and me and others experience it. And we definitely saw patterns of her parents covering for her bad behavior in the past....so a mixture of her innate traits and the enabling that went on....voila....you get someone like Casey.

People think she is scared. She is not. She is a true sociopath that does not experience the levels of stress someone else would experience in a similar situation. Going in jail didn't break her to tell them what happened to her child, and whether the Anthony's treat her kindly or badly it won't produce any results either. IMO. It is up to LE now and Equusearch.

Ok in the same interview about the cell phone LE goes on later in the statement:
Q: So the phone where you have the number saved was lost?
A: Yes. I filed an incident report.

Has anyone seen the documented PROOF of this incident report?

Read the part on the same statement where it was uploaded to the laptop, read the file name where it was uploaded. Who is Bobby? The folder was named bobby. The camera also needs to be tracked down, where was it picked up by LE? It had to be present at the same place the laptop was. Some tracking needs to be done on the name of the camera to do this.

June 17, cell pings in airport woods, neighbor sees casey, parents discover ladder moved,gate open,
6-17 Furhman or someone reported no calls until 11am on the next day June 17.
6-17 Casey posted to Amy that she needed cheering up at 3:18pm on June 17.
6-17 Date rest home pics were loaded into laptop from cindys camera 330pm modified 9:58pm
last accessed july 2 1021am
Nikon Coolpix L12 DSCN 1894
Tattoo date was around July 2. Cindys blog was July 3. JG's call from Casey was July 3 about dont talk to parents.

-snipped-

Could the picture have been uploaded from an email attachment and not necessarily from a direct connection to the camera? I don't know much about uploading so I am not sure if there is a way to determine the source of the uploaded image.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back