Casey's Lies, Stealing, Social/Sex Life: "Irrelevant and Scandalous"

[/B][/COLOR]

TWA

You have a great knack at summing things up. :bow:

Only thing..... are they allowed to bring up the felony convictions before penalty phase? Specifically convictions as opposed to testimony that she stole from Amy. :waitasec: Would that in your opinion, preclude the prosecution asking Amy about being stiffed for nearly $700 dollars, since it occurred during the significant timeline ? And what's your opinion on them getting in the vt of her shopping at Target etc. I'm sure that will be featuring in a motion soon and could be the mother of all hearings. :woohoo:
TIA

This should come in during trial, ICA told the LEOs that she would lie, cheat and steal to get that child back - she had to be referring to the moneys she stole from Amy H - you know, the cash and checks she wrote at Target, (undies, lil' blue hoodie, sunglasses, some food stuff and beer) the grocery store (a little more food and beer) and B of A - IIRC. There may have been some JCPenney purchases at that time using CA's card, but the vast majority of her spending money (needed to keep those boys happy) over the 31 Days - came from her latest victim (oops I mean newest BFF).

With friends like her, who needs enemies KWIM? :rolleyes:

After reading JB's latest motion, I went back and re-read the interviews by AL. Is the taped interview conducted by CE with AL dated July 22, 2008, the one that JB is referring to in his motion? If so, there can be no way that this can be thrown out. Nothing scandulous in this interview. I'm confused. :waitasec:

And when I read the word, "incompetent", I wondered how that word was applicable in his motion. Then I realized he was referring to CE. THAT is laughable, just downright HILARIOUS.

JB - Check yourself dude. You're acting so dumb, it's becoming funny!

BBM - I completely agree, the pictures and photos of Caylee taken with GGPa, she looks like a child who had been sick for weeks, the rings under her eyes - her hair looks thin - how CA didn't see how terribly fragile Caylee looked that day just breaks my heart -

I want to know what happened to Caylee the week before Father's Day, where she stayed and what ICA was doing to her?

I'm sure she was on the edge of being malnourished. Casey didn't seem to buy anything but junk food. I have to wonder, upon learning the grim, depressing fact that Caylee "made her own breakfast" (just what a 2 year old should have to do, right?) what did she make? I doubt it was anything nutritious...

Caylee made her own breakfast? What is that about? When I was two my idea of a good meal was peanut butter straight from the jar!

Except for the thing with Jesse and relationship with Ricardo, all Casey's activities after them work together to help prove premeditation. IMO, bringing up Jesse and any lies before and soon after Caylee was born would help defense prove that she's always been a liar, not a murderer. Her sex life wasn't all that promiscuous, but agree with the other poster that the stealing and trying to get out of the blame was a big motive. The lies involve the stealing and extreme manipulating with plotting that Casey did to all people that got trapped in her web.

On what planet?

Caylee made her own breakfast? What is that about? When I was two my idea of a good meal was peanut butter straight from the jar!

Apparently Caylee had her own little menu to pick what she wanted from it. Can you believe that? The only reason I remember it is because Casey and Cindy argued over Caylee liking bagels and cream cheese. Cindy said she loved it and it was on her menu. I mean seriously, making a menu for a two year old? Cindy went so over the top in spoiling that child...

Yeah wow, a menu. I missed this tit-bit. Makes me feel a little sorry for Cindy actually hearing that. She clearly doted on the child and Caylee was her main focus in life. I so wish Cindy would stop standing behind her granddaughters killer. I wonder if she will ever turn on Casey publicly. I hope she does, it would do her the world of good to align herself with the truth.

Apparently Caylee had her own little menu to pick what she wanted from it. Can you believe that? The only reason I remember it is because Casey and Cindy argued over Caylee liking bagels and cream cheese. Cindy said she loved it and it was on her menu. I mean seriously, making a menu for a two year old? Cindy went so over the top in spoiling that child...

Wow! That is a little bit screwy! She took the time to create a menu for a two year old, but not the time to meet the "nanny" who cared for her everyday? Uh uh. Not buying it. It may just be another lie-for-no-real-reason-but-show. KC wanted to look like a good mother so she made up a nanny, so maybe Cindy felt she would look like an awesome grandma if she made up a menu service. Personally, I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths! JMO :snooty:

It's hard to believe that Casey's parents, aren't being charged with lying to police, or obstruction of justice. It's unbelievable to me. It's truly out of the normal for the grandparents of a murdered grand baby to lie and protect the murderer. I guess, only time will tell.

The story about Caylee making her own breakfast came out at the Morgan Depo, I think?

I do remember someone asking her about Caylee's routine, etc, and then snuck up on Cindy by saying that Casey must have been an exceptionally bright little girl.
Cindy ate that up, and went on to tell how Caylee was able to get her own breakfast in the morning.
That someone would place her bowl of cereal in the refrigerator, with her sippy cup of milk beside it.

Caylee would get up in the morning and go to the refrigerator and get her bowl and cup out and take care of business.

I guess some people were to busy sleeping in all the time.

I think or thought that the menu subject was over a grocery list that had been made out and Cindy saw, which she asked Casey about, since there was nothing on it that Caylee would have been eating??
I can't remember all of the details on that, other than Casey's snarky remark about her liking the bagels or something.

what is interesting about that link with the menu's is...did LE ever see the actual menu written anywhere?

Why is Baez so interested in the 4 pages of menus?

COULD the menu have been written in casey's journal?

just can't understand why Baez would ask 4 times about it, unless he was trying to understand something critical about another piece of evidence.:banghead:

Oh sorry. So Casey said she made the menus. I swear I saw somewhere that Cindy made Caylee menus, but I must be wrong. I guess I didn't read that thread right the first time around. And I guess the menus didn't exist at all or something. I don't remember LE finding menus, or they being mentioned after that jail interview.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cindy made menus for Caylee, though.

Oh sorry. So Casey said she made the menus. I swear I saw somewhere that Cindy made Caylee menus, but I must be wrong. I guess I didn't read that thread right the first time around. And I guess the menus didn't exist at all or something. I don't remember LE finding menus, or they being mentioned after that jail interview.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cindy made menus for Caylee, though.

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me either - as in - ICA, this is the kind of thing Caylee needs for breakfast - don't let her eat junk. Better still, just follow this menu plan.

"Lies, Sex & Bagels". :waitasec: I musta missed a turn back there somewhere.

BTW...Mrs. G, I'm almost certain you meant TID BIT. Freudian slip maybe. ;)

I can't edit posts from my Blackberry. So this pseudo-moderation is provided free of charge...excluding tax, docking & dealer prep fees. Prohibited in Puerto Rico where ZFG routinely tries to cash in on these offers.

'Nuff of my nonsense. Try to find a topic and hang on :D

"Lies, Sex & Bagels". :waitasec: I musta missed a turn back there somewhere.

BTW...Mrs. G, I'm almost certain you meant TID BIT. Freudian slip maybe. ;)

I can't edit posts from my Blackberry. So this pseudo-moderation is provided free of charge...excluding tax, docking & dealer prep fees. Prohibited in Puerto Rico where ZFG routinely tries to cash in on these offers.

'Nuff of my nonsense. Try to find a topic and hang on :D

Merry Christmas, BJB! Have a great holiday!

If a 2-year old child has to make its own breakfast, I don't call that child "spoiled." I call that child "neglected."

After reading JB's latest motion, I went back and re-read the interviews by AL. Is the taped interview conducted by CE with AL dated July 22, 2008, the one that JB is referring to in his motion? If so, there can be no way that this can be thrown out. Nothing scandulous in this interview. I'm confused. :waitasec:

And when I read the word, "incompetent", I wondered how that word was applicable in his motion. Then I realized he was referring to CE. THAT is laughable, just downright HILARIOUS.

JB - Check yourself dude. You're acting so dumb, it's becoming funny!

Umm - debbie0604, Baez had a little freudian slip with his descriptions - he was actually describing his views of his client's promiscuous nature. "It was so bad it was scandalous!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back