Casey's on line supporters

if i lived there, i would be protesting whenever i could. with signs that would get me banned from here.....not that i have not been banned enough lately........hehehhehe

maybe some of them are pretending to be supporters so they can get Caylee's and Casey's pics off myspace and facebook,.... just a thought.

That is exactly what I did. I just wanted to see some new pics. Lol. The facebook is monitored and bad comments are deleted..so it looks like everyone is a supporter.

The Mendendez Brothers both got married while in prison and Charles Manson still gets mail. threw up in my mouth a little bit, but not suprised.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ROFL!! I can't tell you how many on other blogs have "played like" they are supporting her to get her to accept their "fake' facebook request.

I would bet 98% of them are from blogs, and the other 2% media trying to find out something.

And there were no negative comments on there as of early this morning.

Hmm, there are a few now that she didn't weed out. Guess she must have gotten a ton of friend requests and now they are all posting because there are a lot more posts on there than there were early this morning.

One of the bloggers said if you said anything bad, she deleted you immediately.

Remember not all of America was given the gift of brains...

Guys...she is in good company with supporters....Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dommer, Scott Peterson, OJ, the two brothers that murdered their parents (names escape me) all had countless supporters. So she is part of their club!
:woohoo:
Richard Ramirez. YOu mean the Menendez brothers. The only person I am aware of with no "friends" is Richard Allen Davis (the murderer of Polly Kllaas) and I suspect it's because his crime is responsible for the "three strikes"

That's the same thing I posted today and yesterday in the MySpace/Facebook thread. No one else commented on it. I just don't get that at all. I find it very, very strange. Glad I'm not the only one.

I think they stay online friends because each party is interested in being able to monitor the others' online activities. Both Amy and Tony limit the amount of their profile which can be seen by large networks. The Orlando network can see some, but not all, of Tony's profile. And only Amy's friends can see her profile. If Casey deletes them, she can't keep tabs on their comments and new photos. Amy and Tony might have chosen not to delete Casey in hopes she might choose to communicate something important to them-- and they don't want to burn the digital bridge, just in case? That's my impression. The adage "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" should always be observed online, IMO.

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There's no doubt Casey Anthony has been the target for rowdy protesters who want her to know what they think of her and their words and their signs haven't been nice. But Fox 35 discovered Casey has hundred of supporters. They've gathered on Facebook and befriended Casey providing her with support, kind words, and prayer.

Here's the article. Read it and weep. It makes me sick.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Not true friends. I am sick of this whole case. It is completely obvious this child is GONE. they want to get involved in a high proflile case to further themselves.

Has there been even 1 real life friend who has shown support for her? Has Amy, TonE or any of the others spoken out in her deffence? I recall the 1 woman speaking early on about how she was a good mother and they sometimes watched each others kids, was her name Christine? Have not seen her in some time now.

VB

Amy is being very supportive of her. She is sending her to a support group to help stop a bad habit. It is run by the state. They also wil support her with three hots and a cot.

True friends? Amy I believe mentioned and one of the guys said that Casey didn't bring any of her friends around to meet them, she attached herself to them it seems.
If you read what they've had to say none of them has really known her all that long and now they're in this mess because of her. The only other friends mentioned were Christine who babysitted and RP who was talked to by LE. He's the one who's known her from school most of their lives. He even offered to try and find out info for LE.

I think they stay online friends because each party is interested in being able to monitor the others' online activities. Both Amy and Tony limit the amount of their profile which can be seen by large networks. The Orlando network can see some, but not all, of Tony's profile. And only Amy's friends can see her profile. If Casey deletes them, she can't keep tabs on their comments and new photos. Amy and Tony might have chosen not to delete Casey in hopes she might choose to communicate something important to them-- and they don't want to burn the digital bridge, just in case? That's my impression. The adage "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" should always be observed online, IMO.

Very true. Good point. I didn't think of it that way. I just thought they would want to distance themselves from her.

Casey as we know did send emails to herself at one point. I would'nt be surprised at all, if she's spending her time by creating hundreds accounts on Myspace etc and sends friends requests and praising comments to herself. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But does Amy still have Casey as a friend on her Facebook page? That could be telling! Also is Tony's account still active because I thought that he deleted it when his name hit the media?

I'm sure most males in Florida have had her facebook on their laptop at some time. Some of the females as well.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

I'm sure most males in Florida have had her facebook on their laptop at some time. Some of the females as well.

Brilliant.

Has there been even 1 real life friend who has shown support for her? Has Amy, TonE or any of the others spoken out in her deffence? I recall the 1 woman speaking early on about how she was a good mother and they sometimes watched each others kids, was her name Christine? Have not seen her in some time now.

VB

Check the Kristina talks to the globe article. Her opinion has changed a bit.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/233

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back