Casey's Peacock Documentary First Look

What does she mean no one asked why she lied? Plenty of people asked why she lied. From the moment she got to the end of the hallway at Universal Studios.
Who cares why she lied? The why doesn’t justify the murder. It doesn’t excuse her behaviour or her role in the matter. She lied. I won’t watch the show because I don’t care why she lied. She either did it or was complicit in the murder of her child. Why she lied is the least of her problems.

I have gone back and rewatched most of the trial just to refresh my memory. I can't see how anyone who listens to all her lies in the phone calls, watched the trial and read the documents would ever believe that Casey wasn't responsible for Caylee's death.

I have gone back and rewatched most of the trial just to refresh my memory. I can't see how anyone who listens to all her lies in the phone calls, watched the trial and read the documents would ever believe that Casey wasn't responsible for Caylee's death.
I seen something on ID and can’t believe she wasn’t found guilty of killing this baby the tape around her face the defense made it look like someone put it there after when Prosecution said she put it there and it saved the Jaw parts I wanted 2 jump in that tv and hit Casey

I watched them all last night. Here is my summary. There was nothing new discussed that we haven't thoroughly gone over here in Websleuths. Casey is still claiming that Lee and George sexually abused her. Their family seems so disfunctional that who knows what happened. Casey and her dad apparently have a lieing problem and take other people's money, which we already knew. She is still claiming that George took Caylee and assured her daily that Caylee was fine and that Casey and Caylee would be "reunited". She thinks of her defense team as her family now. Clint House is still standing strong in his beliefs. One of her former girlfriends still believes that she is innocent. Law enforcement still believes that she is guilty. Some of her lawyers are interviewed, some of the law enforcement members are interviewed. No Yuri, no George, no Cindy, and no Lee. She is claimng that the lies were because that was what George was telling her to say. She blames everything on him. No one mentions that she was already lieing before Caylee went missing. All in all, nothing new and she still is claiming her inocence.

I watched them all last night. Here is my summary. There was nothing new discussed that we haven't thoroughly gone over here in Websleuths. Casey is still claiming that Lee and George sexually abused her. Their family seems so disfunctional that who knows what happened. Casey and her dad apparently have a lieing problem and take other people's money, which we already knew. She is still claiming that George took Caylee and assured her daily that Caylee was fine and that Casey and Caylee would be "reunited". She thinks of her defense team as her family now. Clint House is still standing strong in his beliefs. One of her former girlfriends still believes that she is innocent. Law enforcement still believes that she is guilty. Some of her lawyers are interviewed, some of the law enforcement members are interviewed. No Yuri, no George, no Cindy, and no Lee. She is claimng that the lies were because that was what George was telling her to say. She blames everything on him. No one mentions that she was already lieing before Caylee went missing. All in all, nothing new and she still is claiming her inocence.
Oh she did add a new rape allegation. Supposedly she was drugged and raped at a party and that is how Caylee was conceived

What if Casey has another baby? Would social services step in because of her history?

Last edited:
I have a question for those that watched the documentary. I went into it not knowing much since it was before my interest in crime. I've always been curious about it though so I watched. She explains that her dad brought her Caylee and she was wet and had drowned in the pool. During the show though I know at least twice maybe even more she will randomly look at whoever is interviewing her and says I can tell you wanna ask and I'm not doin this today. I'm not telling what happened. Saying she's not ready. It confuses me because she tells us she's not telling us what happened but I thought she did tell us when she says her dad brought her her drowned baby?? She also spends the whole show acting like she just needs to know what happened to caylee cause she still doesn't know but then again she keeps sayin she's not ready to tell what actually happened so she must know!

Did Casey ever talk about why Caylee was found in the swamp on the documentary? I don't think she did.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back