Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
(my bold)

That big horsey grin creeps me out. So forced and unnatural..... looks painful.

In many of Caylee's pictures, she mimics Casey's smile. This one, in particular, stands out to me. Caylee's smile does not look at all natural. Look at how her little fists are clenched.

41067033.JPG

Originally posted by nyvictoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie
(my bold)

That big horsey grin creeps me out. So forced and unnatural..... looks painful.
In many of Caylee's pictures, she mimics Casey's smile. This one, in particular, stands out to me. Caylee's smile does not look at all natural. Look at how her little fists are clenched.

Poor little thing. She looks like she's under pressure, in this picture. Poor thing.:frown:

I don't know how to link to the pics, but
#40 - Who is that guy? I wonder why his pic is included in the evidence?

#46 - is that JPC? I thought he didn't like KC?

I don't know how to link to the pics, but
#40 - Who is that guy? I wonder why his pic is included in the evidence?

#46 - is that JPC? I thought he didn't like KC?

Not sure, but my first thought was the one in #40 is RM. Can't figure out who the other is from the back view.

th514G1FCAAFL.jpg

Created 09 July 2008 10:02:30

it likely means nothing (gawd knows 99% of her account is codswallop) and i know i'm probably reading too much into this, but considering the way caylee's body was disposed of and the date casey uploaded this pic to her account i thought i'd post it anyway.

photo 25 Casey and who?? kissing... both have their tops off....both have same kind of black thin string type bracelets on also...you can see one of kc tattoo's on her back.....in photo number 27 another person with the black brackets....photo 33 kc with the black bracelet....and many other photos ive seen with this bracelet....has there been any talk about these two things....ive been a bit behind...so this may be old news or no news...lol....:)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

bolded by me..

My son would call it (her Tatoo) a TRAMP STAMP !! :crazy: :crazy:

photo 25 Casey and who?? kissing... both have their tops off....both have same kind of black thin string type bracelets on also...you can see one of kc tattoo's on her back.....in photo number 27 another person with the black brackets....photo 33 kc with the black bracelet....and many other photos ive seen with this bracelet....has there been any talk about these two things....ive been a bit behind...so this may be old news or no news...lol....:)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery
I think the image comes from a MySpace or Facebook stock page. That's not KC

JMO

th514G1FCAAFL.jpg

it likely means nothing (gawd knows 99% of her account is codswallop) and i know i'm probably reading too much into this, but considering the way caylee's body was disposed of and the date casey uploaded this pic to her account i thought i'd post it anyway.

That is the album cover of a band named Garbage..that's the title of the album.

Remember the pb image of a "garden fairy" statuette that was posted toward the beginning of this case? It had some verse on it, IIRC: "love leaves a memory that no one can steal, death leaves a heartache that no one can heal" or something of the sort. Does anyone know where it can be found, and when it was orig. posted to pb?

This isn't actually from KC's photobucket, but I hadn't seen this picture before. Is this from the wedding where her uncle outed her pregnancy?

Yes, that is a picture from Rick's wedding. Now can you understand why he was so dumbfounded that Cindy was denying the pregnancy?:eek:

th514G1FCAAFL.jpg

Probably what Casey thinks of herself, beautiful garbage .. :waitasec:

This album cover that she downloaded on Jul 9 at 4:10 p.m. is sadly disturbing.

61VVVSRZH0L.jpg

Could someone please lend a hand? How do I open the photobucket file once I've downloaded it? TIA

Could someone please lend a hand? How do I open the photobucket file once I've downloaded it? TIA

That is a zip file, right click on it and choose "extract here" and it will unzip it.

let me know if that works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member