Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Hmm...I find the last part of that article interesting.

At another point, he said Casey Anthony described being at a party in 2004 and may have had a "spiked" drink because she "backed out."

"She believes that the child – at the time that – that's when that she was impregnated," Weitz said.

Basically, she has NO idea who Caylee's father is. If you can believe her that is. It would explain the fact that a father has never been named.

More from the article:

Looks like FCA told Weitz that in 2004 she might have been slipped a date rape drug and that was when Caylee was conceived.

At another point, he said Casey Anthony described being at a party in 2004 and may have had a "spiked" drink because she "backed out."

"She believes that the child – at the time that – that's when that she was impregnated," Weitz said.

Basically, she has NO idea who Caylee's father is. If you can believe her that is. It would explain the fact that a father has never been named.

But..... she told KioMarie Cruz (close friend and confidant) that there were 8 possible babydaddies in the month she got pregnant. I guess she reinvented herself as a victim again for the benefit of the Psychiatrists..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(not at you seeker! just my reaction at pondering the possibility of believing her... not. one. word.:crazy:)

Now there is a phrase I miss very much!

I know! I'm getting sentimental for the old times when we waited for Muzikman to bring us the documents! Those were the days, LOL. :great::rocker:

Casey was given the standard MMPI. ( Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory test). I think we will be given a watered down summary of the test, if that.
One of the most important parts of the test will most likely not be released. It is the Validity score. This is a built- in " deception monitor". While I don't think Casey has the IQ to go along with her Sociopathy/ Psychopathy to cheat the Validity score, it might be possible.... IOW, a true psychopath can sometimes lie well enough that the lies are not detected in the written test. The answers are along the lines of " Sometimes" " Never" ", etc. for those who aren't familiar. I don't expect much from Casey's scoring at all.

Here is a good, basic article about the test and a chart regarding the scoring. Although this basically says the ability to lie successfully has been virtually eliminated, this is not correct in my experience. Just saying!!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory"]Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

But..... she told KioMarie Cruz (close friend and confidant) that there were 8 possible babydaddies in the month she got pregnant. I guess she reinvented herself as a victim again for the benefit of the Psychiatrists..

BBM.
ABSOLUTELY!! The first thing a Sociopath will try to do is garner sympathy from the therapist, usually portraying themselves as perpetual, eternal victims.

Beach, with all the great news of the day; possible firing of Jose, release of psych evals, and possibility of identifying of person who released the videos. I think we need a nice spread of food and drinks. Just like old times. :great:

What? See what happens when I have a morning meeting? :eek:

Wow, from what I'm reading so far in Weitz's deposition, she had him totally snowed. Geez, it makes me want to vomit the stuff he believed like she wasn't a party girl and spent lots of time with Caylee. Yeah, right!

ETA: Then he says he's only reading this info out loud as reported by Casey, not as facts. Nice CYA there, Weitz.

ETA2: Oh geez. Have a barf bucket ready when you read this depostion. Seriously. I am gagging here on the stuff she said that I KNOW is isn't true. Just WOW at the lies and trying to snow Dr. Weitz. Maybe he wasn't as taken as I thought, but still. This deposition is vomit inducing.

Holy snowjob Batman!

Jeez - had to take a break...I become unused to dealing with so much fetid baloney so early in the day.

I forgot that the OS had filed this motion. He didn't even have a hearing on it did he? :lol:

OMG, funny fact I just read. Apparently Lee's name was almost Bowley! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wow, at some points she totally, completely parrots Cindy. I just read a part where she said Caylee was in pajamas when they went to bed, but in shorts and a t-shirt when George brought her to Casey after she drowned - shorts and t-shirt that were too small and that she, being a perfectionist, would never put on her. Who does THAT sound EXACTLY LIKE?

Unbelievable - Weitz's interview is in feb/mar 2011 - nearly three years after the fact, and every detail he offers as her account is straight from published evidence.

I am laughing out loud. Baez objected to Aston's laughing, and he and Burdick went back and forth with "He's not" "Yes, he was." "No, he's not" "Yes, he was." and then Ashton, "No, I'm not." And Baez whines on. HILARIOUS!!!!!

He keeps going on, and Burdick keeps interrupting him, and finally, he asks, are you going to interrupt me every time -- and she interrupts with yes. He continues, "I speak?" and she says, "Yes, until I hear a legal question."

GO LDB!!!!!! You are my hero! Oh Baez looks so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I love it!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course he goes on to assert his objection one more time, and then it's back to the depo. Oh, that couple of pages was PRICELESS! I know I didn't do it justice. You have to read it. If my husband wouldn't make fun of me for it, I'd frame it and put it on my wall!

Something just occurred to me....why not turn tables on these people? According to this:

Weitz said when Caylee was discovered, Casey Anthony recalled her father yelling, "Look at what you did, look at what you did." He then told her "I'll take care of her," and left with Caylee.

I wish every media outlet in Florida would camp outside the A house. I wish they would shove microphones in GA's face at EVERY opportunity, shouting "why did you dump the body, why did you dump the body around the corner from your house?"

I dunno. I tend to think that after a month or two of hounding, GA would break and tell the REAL inside story. You know, the one where JB concocted this defense to cover up the fact that FCA admitted to killing Caylee. WOULDN'T THAT BE A COUP???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back