Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

To understand Casey's psyche, Cindy needs to be evaluated. Once that is done, all of the issues will be cleared up.

It amazes me the questions Weitz did not ask. Good Lord, man, she tells you all of this stuff, and you don't ask her any questions to really validate it, like a description of the pajamas Caylee was wearing, or what daily routine she and Caylee had together? What the hell?

Jeebus, biggest lie I have ever heard: Casey said she was quiet, shy in terms of her interaction with her parents and used denial and suppression as a way of coping.

OMG.

Unfreakingbelievable. She basically says Caylee died (my inference) because she was boisterous, spirited, energetic, and would tell. And Weitz AGREED Caylee was all of those things but he had never seen a video of Caylee or Casey, only got this info mostly from Casey and her family. What a freaking QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling sick and angry all over again. OMG!!!!! :banghead::furious:

...I particularly like that Medina was present for the first interview (not the one described in this depo) - how convenient. Bet they went right to work fabricating the story for this second interview IMHO

Something just occurred to me....why not turn tables on these people? According to this:

Weitz said when Caylee was discovered, Casey Anthony recalled her father yelling, "Look at what you did, look at what you did." He then told her "I'll take care of her," and left with Caylee.

I wish every media outlet in Florida would camp outside the A house. I wish they would shove microphones in GA's face at EVERY opportunity, shouting "why did you dump the body, why did you dump the body around the corner from your house?"

I dunno. I tend to think that after a month or two of hounding, GA would break and tell the REAL inside story. You know, the one where JB concocted this defense to cover up the fact that FCA admitted to killing Caylee. WOULDN'T THAT BE A COUP???

ETA: I need to finish this rant.

So far that BS defense lie has worked to all of the A's advantage. A lot of people were on the fence about "did the abusse happen" etc., but most gave the A's a pass because afterall it was Casey making those allegations. Well, by doggit, now is the time for the feeding frenzy to begin with the release of this stuff. Put George on the hot seat. Put Cindy on the hot seat. Why in the world would she stay with someone who molested her daughter and possibly killed her granddaughter while doing the dirty?

Let's just take them at their word. Go down that road. See how they like it. I am begging the media to please, please follow up on the BOMBSHELL story. You know, the one that nobody believed when it unfolded in real time during the trial. You want ratings........this is one way to do it.

It would also take the focus off Casey.

MOO

It amazes me the questions Weitz did not ask. Good Lord, man, she tells you all of this stuff, and you don't ask her any questions to really validate it, like a description of the pajamas Caylee was wearing, or what daily routine she and Caylee had together? What the hell?

He says he correlated her statement that "I'm good at what I do" with her school records, and that she graduated in 2004 with good reports.
I guess he missed the part that says she didn't graduate at all.... not too observant, is he?

I am laughing out loud. Baez objected to Aston's laughing, and he and Burdick went back and forth with "He's not" "Yes, he was." "No, he's not" "Yes, he was." and then Ashton, "No, I'm not." And Baez whines on. HILARIOUS!!!!!

He keeps going on, and Burdick keeps interrupting him, and finally, he asks, are you going to interrupt me every time -- and she interrupts with yes. He continues, "I speak?" and she says, "Yes, until I hear a legal question."

GO LDB!!!!!! You are my hero! Oh Baez looks so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I love it!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course he goes on to assert his objection one more time, and then it's back to the depo. Oh, that couple of pages was PRICELESS! I know I didn't do it justice. You have to read it. If my husband wouldn't make fun of me for it, I'd frame it and put it on my wall!

PRICELESS is RIGHT! I laughed out loud as well! omgoodness, I miss JA & LDB! and, this depo is disgusting imo, this "doctor" makes me ill, and I hope the FELON rots in !!!!

Wow. I wonder if Cindy is going to come out and defend she and GA? Casey told Weitz her parents had a poor sexual relationship, which is I guess is why she was molested from 8 to 12 years old.

Oh and Lee picked up where dad left off, sexually abusing her from 12 to 15, but only touched her breasts during that time. Just wow.

He, Weiss, sure seems to buy her hook. line and sinker. Guess he didn't read the part of the documents about her cursing her mother and all the 911 calls to the home before Caylee was murdered.. and he certainly didn't listen to that first phone call home from jail.

No wonder I don't put much stock in psychologists. They are soooo snowed. I much prefer to read the work of forensic psychologists. At least they challenge the subject.

Wow. I wonder if Cindy is going to come out and defend she and GA? Casey told Weitz her parents had a poor sexual relationship, which is I guess is why she was molested from 8 to 12 years old. Just WOW.

Casey despises her mother so much. All roads lead back to Cindy. Now she is blaming GA molesting her on his lack of 'affection' from Cindy.
She is a viper,this girl

All of you expressing outrage at the Dr. being "snowed"...what do you expect? The doctor to say "AHA!!! GOTCHA!!!! LIAR!!!!" during the interview? His job is to let her talk.

OMG this guy is gullible. Casey tells him her parents do not support her in what she does and do not show enough approval for her liking ( I guess they are supposed to encourage her to lie more, sit home on the phone all day ignoring Caylee, and steal from more family members than she already has).
Phew. Was he being paid by the DT at this point?

Wow, at some points she totally, completely parrots Cindy. I just read a part where she said Caylee was in pajamas when they went to bed, but in shorts and a t-shirt when George brought her to Casey after she drowned - shorts and t-shirt that were too small and that she, being a perfectionist, would never put on her. Who does THAT sound EXACTLY LIKE?

Kinda weird the whole issue of Dr. W. making the "validation" and not the "assessment" that FCA is a perfectionist.

Doc stuff I suppose.

But was FCA a perfectionist?

This is the real story folks.

Why no charges have been filed against George for molestation and/or disposal of a corpse is beyond me.

How does Cindy sleep next to a man who is so disgusting?

No wonder poor Casey is the way she is. She most definitely deserved to get off of that wrongfully filed murder charge with the dealth penalty tacked on for dramatic effect. Those crazy State prosecutors. What were they thinking?

Our sympathy has been misplaced for nigh on 4 years now. Those grandparents didn't deserve pity, they deserve investigating.

Wow, from what I'm reading so far in Weitz's deposition, she had him totally snowed. Geez, it makes me want to vomit the stuff he believed like she wasn't a party girl and spent lots of time with Caylee. Yeah, right!

ETA: Then he says he's only reading this info out loud as reported by Casey, not as facts. Nice CYA there, Weitz.

ETA2: Oh geez. Have a barf bucket ready when you read this depostion. Seriously. I am gagging here on the stuff she said that I KNOW is isn't true. Just WOW at the lies and trying to snow Dr. Weitz. Maybe he wasn't as taken as I thought, but still. This deposition is vomit inducing.

BBM
My sentiments exactly. He sounded as though he believed her! His quotes make her statements appear as fact. She must have some hyponotic power over men!

First she tells him she's a flirt, then she says she must have been give a date rape drug, and adds complete descriptions of her father's alleged sexual abuse.

Her imagination must have been working overtime those three years behind bars. Lots of time to concoct different scenarios for her defense. :furious:

This is the real story folks.

Why no charges have been filed against George for molestation and/or disposal of a corpse is beyond me.

How does Cindy sleep next to a man who is so disgusting?

No wonder poor Casey is the way she is. She most definitely deserved to get off of that wrongfully filed murder charge with the dealth penalty tacked on for dramatic effect. Those crazy State prosecutors. What were they thinking?

Our sympathy has been misplaced for nigh on 4 years now. Those grandparents didn't deserve pity, they deserve investigating.

:innocent:

All of you expressing outrage at the Dr. being "snowed"...what do you expect? The doctor to say "AHA!!! GOTCHA!!!! LIAR!!!!" during the interview? His job is to let her talk.

No, she should be able to talk freely. But if he is making a personality assessment of any kind he should include the fact that afterward he checked 'facts' for accuracy and she lied lied lied.

not in the interview with her, but certainly in the deposition with the Prosecutors.. it is under oath. :waitasec: Which means... in his opinion, she's this poor victim of her parents. yeah right.

Just a heads up: Muzikman is very busy in his personal life, so I'm not sure when/if he will see these requests for the docs. Just FYI. I'll see what I can do...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back