Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, Jan 11, 2012.

1. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

You sound like a wonderful mother. I am sure that your daughter is very assured that you love her and wants the very best for her.

I am sorry to hear what she has gone through but I am glad she has you right by her side all the way.

God bless you both.

2. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)

3. Vhead

Vhead New Member

I agree with you. I wonder If something really tragic happened or surfaced at this point.. Same thing happened to my sis she went from straight A's to shutting down due to her remembering about a tragic incident from her young life ....

Or could it be that OCA's psych issues just exacerbated ..

Whatever the reason .. Obviously it wasn't dealt with as you are doing with ur daughter and my sis .. I could see how this fam would just lie and smile to one another and act as if
    All was "normal"

Either way she's a monster .. Just wanna know how or why .. Maybe she was born that way... Poor Caylee never ever stood a chance. Sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. strawberry

OCA insisted to Daniger that this could not be an accident. He was on the SA witness list...why didn't they call him as a rebuttal witness? Would it have been hearsay?

5. Vhead

Vhead New Member

Very well said. I've been a victim of a sociopath .. He was born that way. What family doesn't have dysfunction .. His did too.. But nothing that would create a monster like that. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BiancaS

BiancaS Member

ABC has written a story about what we don't know about CA. I don't know how they could write a story full of her lies and present it as the truth!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/things-cas...ch-evaluations/story?id=15347605#.TxOmBIEr560

The comments speak for themselves, but I clicked the part where it asks if you know more about this story and wrote the following:

"You need to rewrite or pull the story about the things that I supposedly don't know about Casey Anthony. Read the comments. You are stating proven LIES as facts. Is that how you report the news? Maybe you should give her some more blood money, you've already made this horrendous family rich from murder. If you don't know the facts, don't write a story. I won't go into details, just read the comments. Obscene for an organization like ABC news to deceive the public this way."

7. tiff07

tiff07 New Member

Good on you! Omg, what a two bit article. Reading where they say Friends called her Mom, Anthonys maternal instincts extended to her friends. How many of her friends are missing and dead?

8. BiancaS

BiancaS Member

The craziest thing is those are points that CINDY made in court (with Casey present, furiously taking notes)!! The key thing, the "Mom" thing. You expect something like this from the Enquirer, not from ABC News!! Have to wonder if they have ulterior motives.

9. Marsha

Marsha New Member

My thoughts EXACTLY about the psyhopath, enabler, spineless dad. You absolutely nailed it!

10. Marsha

Marsha New Member

I haven't read this entire thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned before. Regarding the depositions:

KC tells shrinks that daddy took the baby away after the drowning to "take care of it"......thus, KC knows nothing about where daddy put her.

KC is only one driving the Pontiac after that day, 6/16, proven by the fact that she leaves the home in that car and is gone for 31 days. She gets in and out of trunk regularly, gas problems, etc. And that's where daddy had put the body??

Very funny KC. I only wish the shrinks had played detective a little bit more in their questioning!!!!

11. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

17 Things we DO know about Casey Anthony ​

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
    2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
    3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
    4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
    5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
    6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
    7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
    8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
    9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
    10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
    11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
    12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
    13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
    14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
    15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
    16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
    17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
    18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
    19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
    20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes

Bold emphasis mine.
    From Hare's Checklist - Symptoms of a Psychopath aka the the PCL-R test. http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b

12. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Good for you - I was pretty disgusted at ChristinaNg27 and I hope anyone who tweets will start bombarding her with boos and do some research and why are you believing an admitted liar and yes, Christina - I already knew those nine lies OCA told her shrink - among others you seem to have missed.

13. NocturnalLady

NocturnalLady New Member

Reading that just re-inforces how stunned I still am that the Drs didn't diagnose her as such. How could that possibly be correct? She is literally TEXTBOOK!

14. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

This test has been around since the 90's - why wouldn't they use this test? Hell, why didn't they just google?

15. Well Done 99

Well Done 99 New Member

Should be titled '10 things Christina Ng didn't know about Casey Anthony'.
    #10 ... Casey Anthony lies.

Seems Christina is a little late to board the train (but good try).

16. Brooke

Brooke No man is an island, entire of itself

BBM

The article has the stench of a campaign fluff piece. :furious:

17. Ricki

Ricki Well-Known Member

Like I said when it was rumor NBC wanted to approach her for a reality show, it is not in their best interest to do that. If any station did that, they better be prepared from backlash from the public. JMO

18. Brooke

Brooke No man is an island, entire of itself

My God.

My ex-husband hits every single item on that list. :eek:

#1 and #4 hide or obscure most if not all of the other items.

19. strawberry

So does my exhusbad's current wife. :eek:

20. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

To me, it appeared quite clear that it was a Freudian slip by Casey.

The other aspect of that statement, is that she said "I'll be damned if I am going to do that" (meaning take blame for something GEORGE did). If she didn't mean to "take the blame" WHY SIT IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS? It is obvious to me. If she didn't intend to take the blame, why not tell at the onset that George drowned Caylee? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? That whole paragraph in her interview tells it all.