Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

LG--I often think about that friend that said Casey called her and said that she wanted to go to the hospital, stating that she was losing her mind or something. Having a breakdown. And then the next day the friend talked to her and said that Casey acted as if the conversation never happened and claimed to be fine.

I recall that.. I believe it was Lee's girlfriend (possible wife now) that she called.

Have we ever seen any evidence of the manic depression crashes? I have three close relatives with bi-polar and it's almost impossible to haul out of one, which normally lasts a lot longer than the highs, without any medication.

No evidence whatsoever. I've known people who are bi-polar and without medication, their behavior and moods are noticeably erratic.

She might be bi-coastal, and she might be bisexual, but of one thing I'm sure, she is not bipolar.

I recall that.. I believe it was Lee's girlfriend (possible wife now) that she called.

I remember that and thought she thought she was going to get caught in something serious and was looking for a way out//:waitasec:

I know you all hate her, I cant say I blame you. NO - Normal people do not dance when their baby is missing.
I am just sad and sorry to lose beautiful Caylee, and that her grandparents abandoned her too.
But while none of you agree with me. I am convinced she is bipolar, I have one and it took years, several years to find a diagnosis and yes she had been to some of the best doctors. Bipolar is not always easy to diagnose.
JMO

but I am tired of seeing her on TV - now she is just looking for money because nobody will ever hire her.
She should be getting diagnosed and some help – which IMHO would be better than trying to make money off such a very sad a story

Considering that I'm bipolar, I must disagreed. I also have two small children that regardless of how my mood is I take care of them. Those that are bipolar regardless if we are medicated have mania and depression. This depression can be extremely deep when not medicated. We tend to retreat into ourself with hopelessness. It's a very dark place to be in. On the flip side, we also have mania where we feel "on top of the world." You cannot have one without the other if you are truly bipolar. In my mania state, I was still always responsible regarding my children; in fact more so. In other words, I don't go out and party 24/7 while my children are left behind. So far, the only symptoms I've seen from Casey is her "I'm on top of the world" complex. Granted I've only seen her on TV but I think we can admit she's had enough TV time to have seen both sides of bipolar. We don't stay in the mania state that long. In other words, if she really was bipolar she would eventually crash. By the looks of her extreme Grandiose mood I'd say she would crash HARD if in fact she were bipolar. I'm not going to psycho analyze her, but she's not bipolar.

17 Things we DO know about Casey Anthony​

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes

Bold emphasis mine.
From Hare's Checklist - Symptoms of a Psychopath aka the the PCL-R test. http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b

Sounds about right. Sounds like other evil figures.

Considering that I'm bipolar, I must disagreed. I also have two small children that regardless of how my mood is I take care of them. Those that are bipolar regardless if we are medicated have mania and depression. This depression can be extremely deep when not medicated. We tend to retreat into ourself with hopelessness. It's a very dark place to be in. On the flip side, we also have mania where we feel "on top of the world." You cannot have one without the other if you are truly bipolar. In my mania state, I was still always responsible regarding my children; in fact more so. In other words, I don't go out and party 24/7 while my children are left behind. So far, the only symptoms I've seen from Casey is her "I'm on top of the world" complex. Granted I've only seen her on TV but I think we can admit she's had enough TV time to have seen both sides of bipolar. We don't stay in the mania state that long. In other words, if she really was bipolar she would eventually crash. By the looks of her extreme Grandiose mood I'd say she would crash HARD if in fact she were bipolar. I'm not going to psycho analyze her, but she's not bipolar.

Thank you for your frankness and I agree. My mother was bi-polar and I was her caretaker in the family. I saw nothing in OCA that was like her at all. Months ago we battled this one out - but it was always second hand like my opinion so thanks for being "out" with your experiences with being bi-polar.:seeya:

perhaps people suffering with bipolar disorder and FCA have small similar traits.

But FCA rarely seems depressed. In fact all the jail employees said she was always happy, smiling and pleasant.

I've yet to meet a person suffering with bipolar pull that off for 3 years straight.

perhaps people suffering with bipolar disorder and FCA have small similar traits.

But FCA rarely seems depressed. In fact all the jail employees said she was always happy, smiling and pleasant.

I've yet to meet a person suffering with bipolar pull that off for 3 years straight.

I am thinking more like Borderline Personality Disorder. They have mood swings, but they are shorter lived than bipolar from what I have read.

Thank you for your frankness and I agree. My mother was bi-polar and I was her caretaker in the family. I saw nothing in OCA that was like her at all. Months ago we battled this one out - but it was always second hand like my opinion so thanks for being "out" with your experiences with being bi-polar.:seeya:

I agree, FCA is not bi-polar. Someone in my family is, and the lows are so deep, often you cannot even get out of bed or function. Especially without some type of psych medication, which FCA is not nor never has been on any type of psych meds, according to her family and the docs who examined her.

Often, if properly medicated (which lots of people who are bipolar do not want to take their meds because they enjoy the "high" times so much) people with bipolar disorder can lead productive lives (I read "Call Me Anna" by Patty Duke, also I read Kay Redfield Jamison "An Unquiet Mind", no way do either of these books describe FCA, IMO), I do not believe FCA is BiPolar I. There is also a BiPolar II, with hypomania where the lows are not so deep, but FCA has so much more going on in the sociopathy area, I do not believe she is bipolar.

i actually was mis-diagnosed Biopolar I quite a while ago, was on lithium, depakote, and some other things at one time, was a misdiagnosis, though,

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes...she is. Take away all the fluff...and she is simply a lying, narcisstic, sociopath.
If she never intended to take the fall for George....why wait 3 years to tell her lie...I mean, her story? Biggest bunch or horse carp I have ever seen and I would be ASHAMED to be one of those jurors. Seriously? How do they make it through each day if they are that dense?

Donkeys are more apt to fly over our homes than Casey ever taking the fall for anyone. If he was guilty she would have ratted him out in a nano second.

Her lies could make a big manure pile.:floorlaugh:

My God.

My ex-husband hits every single item on that list. :eek:

#1 and #4 hide or obscure most if not all of the other items.

I had one of those as well!! Suffered for 21 years, couldn't let go (co-dependent as can be), finally someone did me the favor of stealing him away!!! It only took her a few years to figure it all out and she was gone. You are very right about #1 and #4, he fooled a lot of people and I'm sure he continues to do so. Fortunately, I'm no longer being dragged along!!

You're welcome. If what the jail guards said was correct about her happy all the time, there is no way she could stay in a manic state for three years. The depression stage can last weeks to months; where as the manic state only a few days. I'm type two so my moods are milder than most; however, when manic hits I'm happy, productive, and more compassionate. Never once have I been destructive, unlawful, or selfish during that stage. When in a deep depressive state it can get so bad that I literally just want everyone to leave me alone and I want to stay in bed for days. Thank God, I've only experienced it that bad a few times. Most the time I'm just in depressed mood and cannot pin point the reason. The mild medication I take levels me out. Being in the depressed state is a horrible feeling, and being in public is the last thing you want to do. Casey, on the other hand, cherishes the limelight 24/7.

I'm bipolar, my husband is bipolar, I have 2 sisters-in-law and one brother-in-law who have bipolar, some who have criminal histories. I also work in an emergency room where mentally ill people come when they need to be admitted.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I've never seen anyone like FCA. If I think of it, maybe I'll ask my psychiatrist next time I have an appt. She may actually answer. I do know when I was in a deep bipolar post-partum depression she assured me I was no Susan Smith!

I also want to add that even if she was bi-polar, that would have nothing to do with her involvement with what happened to Caylee. Granted, I've type II and not as severe as some, but I can certainly say that if my child died accentently, and I use the term lighty, I would call 911 before I took another breath. I'd never stuff one of my babies in a laundry bag and dump in a swamp. People that are bi-polar are not deceitful pathological liers. Those symptoms belong to a mental health disorder all there own. Although bipolar disorder can coexist with other mental disorders. However, had Caylee "accentently" died like she claims if she was bipolar it would have sent her into an extreme depression. I know because thats how I reacted when my best friend committed suicide. Instead it, oh i mean she, went parting and got a tatoo. There is a name for what she is, but it's not bipolar.

Narcissists can have short episodes of psychosis, and I've always thought Casey to be NPD with a few episodes of psychosis, made worse by alcohol. That and the choice of being evil.

I also want to add that even if she was bi-polar, that would have nothing to do with her involvement with what happened to Caylee. Granted, I've type II and not as severe as some, but I can certainly say that if my child died accentently, and I use the term lighty, I would call 911 before I took another breath. I'd never stuff one of my babies in a laundry bag and dump in a swamp. People that are bi-polar are not deceitful pathological liers. Those symptoms belong to a mental health disorder all there own. Although bipolar disorder can coexist with other mental disorders. However, had Caylee "accentently" died like she claims if she was bipolar it would have sent her into an extreme depression. I know because thats how I reacted when my best friend committed suicide. Instead it, oh i mean she, went parting and got a tatoo. There is a name for what she is, but it's not bipolar.

I've always seen depression in the bipolar people I knew, not violence, but that is just my experience. I had a good friend whose mother killed herself in 1963 - there was no medication back then. He said his goal every day was to make her laugh, but some days he just couldn't. Another experience was a resident, a college student, whose family called to ask us to check on him. He hadn't been to school in three days. We found him in his bed, which he had been in for three days. He'd stopped his medication. The next morning we saw him smiling and waving, on a skateboard, going past the front windows of the office. Very surreal. I don't see depression in Casey, and if anyone should have been, understandably, depressed, it should have been her.

I'm bipolar, my husband is bipolar, I have 2 sisters-in-law and one brother-in-law who have bipolar, some who have criminal histories. I also work in an emergency room where mentally ill people come when they need to be admitted.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I've never seen anyone like FCA. If I think of it, maybe I'll ask my psychiatrist next time I have an appt. She may actually answer. I do know when I was in a deep bipolar post-partum depression she assured me I was no Susan Smith!

Wow, I could not imagin if my husband was also bipolar. I've had family members that were dignosed bipolar so I assum mine is genetic. My aunt killed herself in the hospital where she was admitted for suicide watch. My grandfather suffered from it, and I'm sure more of my relative have it but have either never been diganosed or just didn't admit to it. I've been on medication on/off since I was 15. Over the past year, I came to realize for my children and husband sake I have to be on it and have even upped my dose. Like you, I've know a lot of people that were BP and not one acted like Cassey.

I know I am late to the party but reading the first deposition brought me back to the trial again. All of the incompetence of the defense. How on earth did they win? Did they make a bargain with the devil? If it wasn't so serious it would be funny. It is like watching Abbott and Costello or the 3 stooges. It was almost like they were intentionally screwing up. How did they win? How did they manage to find 12 people who were as equally as dysfunctional as they were? I will never understand.

LG--I often think about that friend that said Casey called her and said that she wanted to go to the hospital, stating that she was losing her mind or something. Having a breakdown. And then the next day the friend talked to her and said that Casey acted as if the conversation never happened and claimed to be fine.

iirc, OCA said that to her friend Annie Downing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back