Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Yeppers. I'm 100% convinced that George and Cindy were next on Casey's Hit Parade. All those computer searches - neck breaking, et al - were for more than Caylee's "benefit." She wanted the parental units gone and outta her face. Did they have life insurance policies? Bet Cindy did.:twocents:

:waitasec: Maybe Cindy did, and maybe KC saw some related paperwork-And maybe the cash-out value of the policy was $14,000, something KC claimed to have. Always thought it odd, sorta like the Ramsey case ransom letter, that she would pinpoint an amount like $14,000...not $1000, $5000, $10000-But $14,000.

So I am on chapter 7 of The Psychopath Next Door by Martha Stout - She talks about the warning signs that you have met up with a psychopath? The author asks a psychopath she's treating, what he wants most in life. His answer....

Pity....for people to feel sorry for him. It's all part of his manipulation.
Just want to thank you all for not correcting me lol...the book is The Sociopath Next Door.

:waitasec: Maybe Cindy did, and maybe KC saw some related paperwork-And maybe the cash-out value of the policy was $14,000, something KC claimed to have. Always thought it odd, sorta like the Ramsey case ransom letter, that she would pinpoint an amount like $14,000...not $1000, $5000, $10000-But $14,000.

I've followed this case from the beginning but I can't remember this $14,000 thing. When did KC talk about it? Thanks.

I've followed this case from the beginning but I can't remember this $14,000 thing. When did KC talk about it? Thanks.

She told JB she had $14,000 in the bank when she hired him. We found out later that $14,000 was the balance in her grandmother's checking account. jmo

She told JB she had $14,000 in the bank when she hired him. We found out later that $14,000 was the balance in her grandmother's checking account. jmo

I don't know why but I still find myself shocked when I find out things like this that I hadn't known before. :furious:

iirc, in one of George's LE interviews he talks about OCA hiring Baez and the money she told Baez she had in order to pay..George knew she didn't have that money.

Didnt she also tell Mark Hawkins that she HAD to see him to tell him something and that she had $14 000 as part of some "plan b" or somesuch bs?

Didnt she also tell Mark Hawkins that she HAD to see him to tell him something and that she had $14 000 as part of some "plan b" or somesuch bs?

She told Tony Lazarro she had the same amount in the bank...
She definitely had plans to acquire that money from her grandpa.

Cindy made references to overhearing KC talk to Tony about $14,000. I found a deposition made 7/29/2009 with the following snippets:

(page 412)
Casey didn't stay in bed very long because at
some point, probably around 8:30, I remember hearing
her -- her door was shut -- talking to who I believed
to be Tony Lazzaro on her cellphone in her bedroom.

Q Why do you think that?

A Because I think I heard her say: Tony.
And I heard her talk a little bit. So I
think I interrupted her and told her she didn't need to
talk to Tony and that we needed to start figuring out
how we were going to start looking for Caylee. So --

Q Did you hear her telling Tony that Caylee was
missing?

A No. When I walked up to the bedroom, I could
hear her talking about $14,000 or something, some kind
of plan that they had. I don't know. And I remember
calling Detective Melich about the conversation with
them about what did he want me to do. And he said:
Just let her go.

(page 420)
A So, I mean, that -- as far as crossing my
mind, there's something, yes. I said several theories
to the sheriff's department and also to the FBI --

Q U h - h u h .

A -- that I think something else is going on.
I think Casey is scared. I think someone is holding
something over her and has threatened her.

Q O k a y .

A And George and myself. I don't know.

Q You had mentioned you overheard
some reference to $14,000?

A From what I remember hearing, I thought she
had spoken to and I told Detective Melich that I
overheard her speak to Tony about somewhere around
$14,000 that she had. And I'm not sure what the
context was, but --

Q Did you ask her, ever?

A I don't believe I did. I told the detective.
I was hoping that they would ask her. I don't recall.
I don't think I had an opportunity to talk to her about
it on the 16th and I'm not sure I ever talked to her
about that when she came home.

(Page 488)

Q Does Casey have money now to your knowledge?

A No. Just in her commissary. I don't know
about that 14,000 that I overheard her talk to Tony
about. I mean, she doesn't have possession of it
obviously because she can't have possession there.

Q Do you know if she got $14,000 from
somebody?

A I have no idea.

Q Do you know if she has any media or literary
contracts --

A I have no idea.

This deposition can be found at:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072909.pdf

Ahhhh yes :) Thanks ZsaZsa. It was TL. I remember now. <modsnip> has so many *friends* it is hard to keep track of what she told who.

My dear RDW...Thanks for your reply and I am elated that you do take meds and are accountable. Yes you can live a full and healthy life with bipolar.
First, I want to say thanks. I'm sorry to hear that you're daughter is also bipolar. It took me all my teens and most of my twenties to figure out that's what was wrong with me. Regular doctors just wanted to say I was depressed and having mood swings, lol. It was my husband that was able to pinpoint it out. At first I denied it, but knowing my family history I came to terms with it. It takes more than medicine; it take an deep understanding of sensing when the symptoms are occurring and taking steps to minimize them.

As far as FCA, I really don't know what the heck she is. That girl is messed up beyond anything I can comprehend. I think a look inside her brain would scare us all.

My daughter is taking a psychology class in college. The professor mentioned psychopaths and someone asked about FKC. Professor said that in her opinion, FKC is a psychopath.

Must be nice to be famous.

All I know is after watching OCA's YT's, I came away with this feeling that 1. She is a chameleon. 2. She appears to be in la la land, but in reality, she knows exactly what she is doing. 3. She wants us to believe that she is 'doing better'. FGS! It's only more of the same! You'd think if she had any 'problem', she'd be in a hospital, getting the right treatment. Instead, they turned her loose. Why? If the other things were true, you'd think we'd be seeing some sort of action going against the father or mother, but nothing again. Does she wake up and not think about her daughter? Does she still think this is some joke? Does she really think she can convince anybody of anything other than what's pretty obvious? She just seems to trip through life without any thought whatsoever-she steps on everybody and keeps on going. Sorry to tell her, her game is up, has been for 3+ years. Nobody will ever believe anything she ever says. Unfortunately, that would include the truth.

All I know is after watching OCA's YT's, I came away with this feeling that 1. She is a chameleon. 2. She appears to be in la la land, but in reality, she knows exactly what she is doing. 3. She wants us to believe that she is 'doing better'. FGS! It's only more of the same! You'd think if she had any 'problem', she'd be in a hospital, getting the right treatment. Instead, they turned her loose. Why? If the other things were true, you'd think we'd be seeing some sort of action going against the father or mother, but nothing again. Does she wake up and not think about her daughter? Does she still think this is some joke? Does she really think she can convince anybody of anything other than what's pretty obvious? She just seems to trip through life without any thought whatsoever-she steps on everybody and keeps on going. Sorry to tell her, her game is up, has been for 3+ years. Nobody will ever believe anything she ever says. Unfortunately, that would include the truth.

BBM - Of course she is doing better! I just get so annoyed when I hear one of her lawyers say that. Of course she is doing "better" -she is no longer sitting in jail charged with murdering her daughter. She got away with it. So how dumb is that question/answer - I ask you!!

:floorlaugh: I should have known!! Has she ever in her life said one word of truth?

First, I want to say thanks. I'm sorry to hear that you're daughter is also bipolar. It took me all my teens and most of my twenties to figure out that's what was wrong with me. Regular doctors just wanted to say I was depressed and having mood swings, lol. It was my husband that was able to pinpoint it out. At first I denied it, but knowing my family history I came to terms with it. It takes more than medicine; it take an deep understanding of sensing when the symptoms are occurring and taking steps to minimize them.

As far as FCA, I really don't know what the heck she is. That girl is messed up beyond anything I can comprehend. I think a look inside her brain would scare us all.
Bless your heart Rdw...What you go through is not easy. God bless your husband for having the love it takes to see clearly and get you help....
And I do agree there is something in Casey's head that escapes all of us.

Appreciate the suggestion of the thread but after 20 years of my mother and other relatives I'm up to here with bi-polar - no offense. Plus even though I'm no longer young - I'm still beating off doctors who believe I'm an interesting specimen based on my genetic history not my behavior and want me into various university labs so they can test and observe me. I believe I'll just carry on.

I'm having a hard time believing OCA is bi-polar after spending three years in jail where her guards said she was "always pleasant, cooperative and interactive", but not interested enough to research more.

At one time I had a huge interest in mental illnesses and the treatment of them. However the quality of psychiatrists who treat people who are suffering from these illness is so "off the charts" of common sense, logic and sympathy - I said "enough" one day.

Hi logicalgirl, I see why you are named logical girl. lol and I do not blame you for reaching a cutoff point, I am glad you found it for yourself and did cut off. I sure do understand but being the parent of a bipolar adult is not the same as being the daughter in a family. I will never say enough and cut off, I am the Mom and it is my lifetime responsibility.
For you Casey is one of the cases where you would say enough is enough...Who can possibly blame you? You did have enough, and you do need to go in a direction that focuses on well being.
I think with the case itself I got to enough is enough a long time ago. When she got arrested I had enough of the case, in fact you hardly saw me return to this case, And when it final got to court….the actual case IMHO was flawed badly.
But that is not the same as trying to see what could have gone wrong for a Mom to be dancing while a child is missing, and other signs that were way out of balance, not normal, I do not think she is evil, murderer. I do think she had no emotions that are for anyone but herself, and that is not sane.
Bless your heart for surviving your early days at home. :beats:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back