Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where was GA while all this was happening. Activity at the A's home was pretty productive during this timeframe with the texting, phone calls, computer. If KC was in the pool with Caylee, KC would have been the one to drown. If outside the pool she was awake and if she felt one coming on could certainly yell for her father.

The there's the timeframe after Caylee supposedly drowned. What was GA doing? I mean looking for duct tape, plastic bags and if it were GA was wasn't the duct tape wrapped around the bags as CA described how they would burn their pets instead of around Caylee's face. GA would have never done that, it would serve no purpose and GA would have never put the baby near the house. Even JB knew enough not to try and say GA put her there.

Hope Dr. Phil got his money's worth. High price to pay for more stories when the truth is so simple they just have to admit it. jmo

Isn't that exactly what George said Casey does? Take a bit of this and that to come up with a real whopper? And I was just wondering, all the bluster and blow from Cindy about taking Caylee away from Casey, wouldn't "My daughter is having seizures" give her a bigger voice for taking Caylee?
What is really sad, IMO is this: Cindy and George know this is another lie. They don't believe this for one second. However, they hope the viewing public will believe they believe it. They are masters at manipulating people and flipping interviews on their heads. They have honed their craft for three plus years. From Cindy's bleating about falling over on GVS, to George's puppet show outside the jail, these two are simply liars. Every one of them are liars.
...and CBS paid for this bs? How stupid does that make THEM look?

Well, I'm no expert but my son had seizures when he was young. I really can't believe you could fake one and people not know it. They are very tramatic. There are also a couple of phases to them. Right after the seizure the person goes into a LaLa Land or dazed phase, then they usually are drained and very weak for a while. You don't just have a seizure and then say "Here I am!!!"

Well, I'm no expert but my son had seizures when he was young. I really can't believe you could fake one and people not know it. They are very tramatic. There are also a couple of phases to them. Right after the seizure the person goes into a LaLa Land or dazed phase, then they usually are drained and very weak for a while. You don't just have a seizure and then say "Here I am!!!"

I have never seen anyone have a seizure so I'm not sure if I could tell a real one from a staged one.MOO.

...and CBS paid for this bs? How stupid does that make THEM look?

They may have helped come up with this. Dr Phil could do a show about nothing, about the obvious elephant in the room but this makes it more 'interesting', something 'new' ... a scripted reality show.

Given how TV operates today and that all reality shows are directed and scripted to various degrees ... I cannot envision Dr Phil not having something new and sensational to share to kickoff his season and attract viewers.

They would not run with the same old same old from the A's, they are NOT about to share the truth so ... they needed a story and this is it.

Oh please, nothing but BS. And more BS. It will never end.

So where was GA while all this was happening. Activity at the A's home was pretty productive during this timeframe with the texting, phone calls, computer. If KC was in the pool with Caylee, KC would have been the one to drown. If outside the pool she was awake and if she felt one coming on could certainly yell for her father.

The there's the timeframe after Caylee supposedly drowned. What was GA doing? I mean looking for duct tape, plastic bags and if it were GA was wasn't the duct tape wrapped around the bags as CA described how they would burn their pets instead of around Caylee's face. GA would have never done that, it would serve no purpose and GA would have never put the baby near the house. Even JB knew enough not to try and say GA put her there.

Hope Dr. Phil got his money's worth. High price to pay for more stories when the truth is so simple they just have to admit it. jmo

I think Dr. Phil should be ashamed.
Maybe KC did have seizures, who knows. I don't believe that she had one and Caylee drowned. KC wouldn't have been able to get up and gather up all the stuff to dispose of the body. You go though a very dazed phase after having one (a real one) and then you are drained and need sleep. (or at least my son did) She would most likely have needed to call 911 for herself. I don't buy this.

I have never seen anyone have a seizure so I'm not sure if I could tell a real one from a staged one.MOO.

Folks can fake them. including adding some soap in the mouth :floorlaugh:.
A medical professional can quickly detect a fake one though.

Oh...they're just giving the sanitized version of events to make sure money comes in. I think they know what Casey did.

They knew FKC killed her the day they heard the whopper the defense came up with, throwing GA under the bus. George knew he wasn't home, so the story had to be a lie. Why lie if you're innocent?

Not that I'm hoing for any more natural disasters {this family in and of itself is enough to last a lifetime}, but, I have to admit that it would be funny if this program got pre-emted for some reason.

I wonder if Phil has some sort of a clause written into the contract that would say any monies paid, would be forfieted if the show does not go on??

Can you just see the spitting and sputtering and head spinning if it was a no go!

When you think about it if their interview was supposedly based on the "truth to be told" then they did not fulfill their contract. Why would anyone want to donate money to a foundation when the information exchanged is based on a lie, an unproven fact. GA was home on the 16th he has already testified there was no drowning. After he left for work KC was texting and running around in her car (because she supposedly left for work).

Someone needs to shake GA awake, too. He needs to explain what was wrong with KC before without the influence of CA. At this point what could they possibly have to hide, get it out and get it over with. jmo

This is just another lie from the A's. what an insult to people who really suffer from Gran Mal Seizures! I will not watch the A's spew these lies to make their child killing daughter look good. My Daughter died from a Gran Mal Seizure and she never lied. I'm steaming mad!! What a bunch of crap from the A's as usual! They are disgusting. While they sit back and collect their wad of BLOOD money because they are too lazy to get off their lazy arses to go to work. hate them both
:(
This claim and the fact that they want to be the face of loving grandparents everywhere disgusts me totally and completely.

Quite so, but if your child appeared to have had one (much less three), wouldn't you insist on some sort of physical check up to determine what might be the matter? One of these ostensibly occurred while she was out on bond - wouldn't JB have insisted on having it checked out? And yet, huh, no confirmation of any work up of any kind - just the dx of Nurse CA who didn't know her belly button protruding daughter was pg.

Glad she's out of healthcare.

(not dissin' ya ranch, just trying to be rational)

..jesse's interview with melich when they talked about kc's "seizure".

JG: Saturday afternoon she came over. We went out Saturday night and started drinking. She got very drunk, passed out at my place, woke up early, first thing Sunday morning, went back to her house again, and then came back at around noon to watch football and hang out at the house…

JG: Uh, we both passed out on the sofa. Uhm, a late night for both of us. I woke up, and tried to get up. Uhm, she was uh, well kind of draped down across, her legs were across me and her head was on the sofa. So I just picked up her legs, moved them to the side while she rested.

As I got up her eyes popped open. Uhm, it looked like she was just staring straight and I said her name a couple times and then she started foaming at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably. And from my limited first aide experience it, it looked like a grand mal seizure to me. So I moved a table out of the way, turned her on her side. Her lips turned slightly blue. She continued seizing for probably about, I don’t know, six to eight seconds. Uhm, once she got done she let out this ahh, sigh, and then her eyes popped back open again and then closed and she was non-responsive.

( called 911 and then cindy & george..)

JG: …while the paramedics were tending to her. Uhm, sh…they had no idea she was even over at my place, or that we were even talking again. Uhm, they went to the hospital. I sat in the hospital for a while. Uhm, we went, we ended up going back later on that night because she was admitted because they didn’t know why the seizure happened.

We went back over to my apartment uhm, to pick up her car. And uhm, I didn’t get to tell you this, but her dad, her dad pulled me aside and said, “Look, I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you, but you’re a really good guy Jesse and you’ve got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don’t need to be around Casey because she has some problems that we need to get her help for.”

YM: Such as what?

JG: He wouldn’t expand upon it. He said it’s not issue, his, he, he, the only thing he further on said was uhm, “She, she’s not a good person right now. She’s not in a right place.”

YM: Okay. Had she ever told you what the results of the uh, well when came out of the hospital did anyone ever say what it was?

JG: They said she didn’t have Syphilis, she wasn’t pregnant, and she didn’t have uh, she didn’t have Epilepsy. They said it m…she claimed to me that it may have been because she drank too many Red Bulls.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/jgrund090908.pdf
--jesse grund OCSO interview--09-09-2008---

What is most bothering is the statement made by LA: "Was this like before?" Gives me the cold shutters...... jmo

Is anyone really going to watch this junk? I'll answer that, Yes they are and yes some will believe it all. Probably those similar to the Pinellas County 12. Doesn't take much. Sheesh, I'm sick of it all. As for me, NOT watching unless I have an unlimited amount of barf bags, which I don't have, so, NOT watching.

They are very scarry, or at least when it's you child. I took him to the emergency room every time. His was from the temperature in the brain not being controlled. He grew out of them. Thank Goodness!!

Is anyone really going to watch this junk? I'll answer that, Yes they are and yes some will believe it all. Probably those similar to the Pinellas County 12. Doesn't take much. Sheesh, I'm sick of it all. As for me, NOT watching unless I have an unlimited amount of barf bags, which I don't have, so, NOT watching.

i asked this question on the other thread. do those of you not watching want to know what happened from those of us who do watch it? !!

My mother is epileptic and has been since she was 16 yrs.old she is now 75..I grew up seeing my mother have seizures a lot and they are very scary to see-I am 46 yrs old now and it still scares me to death when I see her having one.And b/c my mother has this condition...she could NEVER drive at least here in NY.

Prisoners do it all the time. Yep, they tell staff they had one or they lay on the flloor for staff to find them and they say they think they had a seizure. The reason is that staff is in a bind. You have to take them to sick bay anyway...some crazy rule. There is not one thing sick bay can do even if they were real. :banghead:

After spending hours reading the felon's letters, she is a loon. She talked about her seizures. She is describing a panic attack. Narcissists are always concerned about their health and their looks. They become frantic with one pimple. In the felon's case, the pimples would cause a mega panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998