Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is FOX's version of what Cindy stated.

Parents: Casey Anthony Medical Condition May Have Contributed to Daughter's Death
Published September 08, 2011
FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/0...contributed-to-daughters-death/#ixzz1XNB4AlRg

NOTE: In the Fox article it states SOURCE - According to the previously reliable source who spoke to Fox, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures -- one while home on bond in 2008 and another while incarcerated between 2008 and 2011.

So now we hear that Casey "allegedly" had a seizure while home on bond and while in jail. :crazy:

Trust me, if FCA had had a seizure at home - or esp in jail where it could be documented - they'd have had her hospitalized faster than you can say MURDERER......and we'd certainly have heard about it during trial - this is just more Anthony nonsense and they think we must be as stupid as they are to believe it. :banghead:

Dr. Phil: "Cindy why was this never revealed before?"

Cindy: "Well Dr. Phil, it was not for us to share, it was for Casey to do so"

Dr. Phil: "But why was it not presented at trial to help in Casey's defense? She was found guilty of lying to LE!"

Cindy: "Well Dr. Phil, we only came up with this recently after we heard the opening statement and Casey was declared innocent."

Dr. Phil: "Err, I thought Casey was found Not Guilty, that is not the same as innocent?"

Cindy: "Well Dr. Phil, they are the same thing. We do want to know the truth but we doubt we ever will. Not if I ..."

Dr. Phil: "Thank you!"

It makes no logical sense whatsoever. If it happened to me, if I had a seizure and something horrible happened to my child while I was incapacitated, I'd be screaming that from the rooftops....not hanging out at Blockbuster looking for movies to watch.

CA and GA want to hold on to the dimmest hope that their daughter is not a murderer
Ah...but maybe she didn't remember having one. Maybe after she seized she had no ill effects...like extreme fatigue. Maybe I'm the tooth fairy. Better yet, a "10".

I have to finally jump in here on this thread. I was married to a pathological liar/sociopath and I know of two occasions where he faked having a seizure as an excuse for something else. The first time he was in a car accident, his fault, so he lied and tried to get out of it. The second time was with his girlfriend, who he was cheating on me with at the time - she started asking questions and he feigned having a seizure.

The first time he went to the hospital, and the ER doctor called and told me there was NO evidence of a seizure nor any damage from past seizures that he could see. The second time he refused to go to the hospital and told his girlfriend he forgot to take his meds for it. She asked me about it once I found out about "them" and I said "Gee, I've known him for 4 years and never witnessed anything like that, nor did he ever mention it."

So...in a nutshell, people - specifically these kind of people - can fake and lie about such things. So I'm convinced there was never any seizure.

It may have already been said (I didn't read the whole thread) but all this means to me is that CA is in denial. She can't fathom the thought of FCA deliberately murdering Caylee and is looking for any explantion, reasonable or not.

Of course CA is a proven liar so it may just be another lie. This kind of looks like she poured over every shred of documentation and selected her statements accordingly.

I honestly find their desperation amusing and call it knocking on doors. When the death threats drama dies down and starts getting ignored, wallllla, a new story. It is all about trying to get sympathy for FCA. Laughable, really laughable.

JMO.

Haven't read through the whole thread but isn't it convenient that there is an explanation that can 1. include an accident 2. make the accident completely not FCAs fault AND 3. explain her behavior. NOTHING is FCAs fault in this scenario. I wonder if this was a DT strategy that was rejected for some reason.

I know of no mental condition that has seizures as a feature.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Depres...ess-be-linked-to-seizure-activity/show/267135

So, did Caylee get in the pool and then she had the seizure? Because FCA was not in the pool or she would have drowned or near drowned. Was she standing outside the pool watching? Where was Caylee's lifevest then? Or did she have the seizure THEN Caylee wandered into the pool. Because that sounds like a reasonable reaction for a two year old. Hey my mommy's flopping around, now is my chance to sneak in a swim. NO she would have been frightened and crying.

A seizure disorder (Epilepsy) is considered a medical 'issue', not a mental health issue. I work with individuals who have seizures, I've seen all kinds including some where the person becomes violent but I've never encountered a person who can't tell fact from fiction because of a seizure. Casey has a mental health issue, there's no doubt about that...... Wonder if the good Dr corrected Cindy.

Thank YOU! I about flipped my lid when I read that the Anthonys said Casey has a "mental condition" because of seizures! She may have a neurological condition but that's all - and to say that seizures can contribute to LYING? Please - how insulting for them to think we are even buying this.

I've been a nurse for 35+ years. Lots of experience with seizures, and not one of them had problems knowing fact from fiction. HOGWASH!!!!

JMHO

She is not in denial - she is just an out and out habitual liar like her daughter.

Cut and dried - plain and simple.

And here I was actually having sympathy for the Anthonys and all they've had to go through. I still think they've been through heck and back but, in my opinion, this is a perfect example of why they've been through all this. Once again, they make excuses for KC. Even after all they've been through and the loss of a precious child, they find a way to defend their daughter. I'm sure they are worried about image when they go on Dr. Phil so they have to spin it to make it look like it wasn't really KC's fault but it certainly wasn't George's fault so a medical condition would be a good out. However, do they realize how stupid this makes them look? Why didn't you get KC help if she had seizures? Why didn't KC do something to help Caylee after the seizure? Why did KC act like she did from day one - do seizures last that long? I guess what bothers me the most is that Cindy is suppose to be a nurse or at least work in the medical field, surely she should have known that KC needed medical attention if she had seizures so just how lovely does that make this family look now? I'm so disgusted because I really was giving them the benefit of the doubt and hoping this interview was not another KC defense but the honest truth finally. When will they wake up and realize the only way to improve their reputations in the public eye is to tell the truth? The world hates KC and that's probably never going to change. It certainly won't change as long as lies and defenses for her are continuing to be spun and KC will never grow up and be responsible because the enabling just continues.
Oh...they're just giving the sanitized version of events to make sure money comes in. I think they know what Casey did.

oooohhh heavens I can even see it now, the day after their names are released to the public, they get together and stand in a line holding hands at the press conference, weeping CMA CMA! we didnt know about the seizures! JB left em out of the OS!! CMA we'll never forget you!

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: HILARIOUS !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If CA did say this, then she is a bonafide, professional fibber -

See page 116 of her FBI interview...
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/cindyanthony073008.pdf:

SB:Has she expressed any concerns about her own health?
CA: No
SB: Has she has any chronic illnesses or injury that continues to have an impact on
her life?
CA: No chronic anything
SB: Currently taking medication?
CA: Not that I'm aware of
Cindy could spin her way out of these statements by saying " Well,I said that because the seizures only happened a few times so I don't consider it being chronic in nature". I'm not sure how many would buy that but will Cindy really care? And she could say "He didn't ask me if "I" had any concerns only if KC did. So that SB's fault for not asking the right question". MOO.

Ok...hold on...a lot of this is coming from GR/FOX? Anyone watching him these days?

If this little tidbit really is the big surprise Dr. Phil has us all waiting for, gee, I really have to wonder what the point is. Why on earth would they care at this point what anybody thinks? The more they go away, the more we let them go away. Just go away already.

Ok...hold on...a lot of this is coming from GR/FOX? Anyone watching him these days?

Oh we know it's coming from GR - that's why we're treating it as seriously as Al Capone's vault. It's flippin hysterical! Except of course for those who have a real seizure disorder.

And no, nobody is watching him. Except JB - famous hispanic lawyer.

I usually jump in to at least say hi. I'm speechless..... What next? Alian abduction?

Not that I'm hoing for any more natural disasters {this family in and of itself is enough to last a lifetime}, but, I have to admit that it would be funny if this program got pre-emted for some reason.

I wonder if Phil has some sort of a clause written into the contract that would say any monies paid, would be forfieted if the show does not go on??

Can you just see the spitting and sputtering and head spinning if it was a no go!

I think the best thing you can do is let the d@mn interview run!! G&C are not PR savvy - although they think they are!! Once again-they will shoot themselves in the foot. Yes, some people will be taken in - but probably they were leaning that way anyway.
So, to stay O/T-the whole concept of the seizures causing KC to involuntarily let Caylee drown and lie about it is a sidestep (IMO) to take the onus off George as a contributing factor to Caylee's demise. Cindy needs George's rep cleaned up so he will be accepted as one of the spokespersons for their grandparents Org.
I'm sure it wasn't lost on Cindy that the Pinellas 12 didn't like George-therefore they have to rehabilitate his image. If seizures could somehow be resonsible for Caylee's demise-then maybe seizures made KC think things about pop that weren't true!!

I am not too sure about G & C not being PR savvy. I think they may have PR advisers, in the manner of Amy Singer. Using social media to come up with newly created stories/strategies like was employed on the Pinellas 12.
And I was always under the impression the GA was more cunning/opportunistic than CA when it comes to drumming up free money. Like driving around with that bill board and emptying donation jars at the end of the day.
This latest seizure fiction could be believable to a large section of the general public that is not as familiar with all the details like many WS members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong