Cat left abandoned in cat cage named 'Kitty Penitentiary' found floating on McKay Bay

Thankfully an arrest has been made, but I believe the girlfriend should have been arrested also. No way do I believe his step-mother's story about the cat carrier being discarded in the trash and the assumption we're supposed to make that someone else got it out, tortured Lovey and then put her in the bay. :mad:

And again, thankfully Lovey survived and is now in a new, and hopefully very loving, home. :rose:

Thankfully an arrest has been made, but I believe the girlfriend should have been arrested also. No way do I believe his step-mother's story about the cat carrier being discarded in the trash and the assumption we're supposed to make that someone else got it out, tortured Lovey and then put her in the bay. :mad:

And again, thankfully Lovey survived and is now in a new, and hopefully very loving, home. :rose:

LIES....all LIES IMO.
Obviously the cat didn't die, they didn't throw her things out....none of that garbage, IMO. All LIES.
Those gouges on the carrier lead me to believe Lovey wasn't treated well at all. :(

They tossed that poor kitty in that water. IMO all 3 of them should be kept from society.IMO

before I get in trouble.....:silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back