Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, this thread moves sooooooo fast! I am finally caught up, but as soon as I am...

I'm behind again in a minute:(

As far as Casey telling them about ZG, and he rnot talking because she feels threatened, liljim said it best...

something about "Yes, I'm so scared of these people, and I feel threatened, and I can't tell you what's going on because they might hurt me, but here's the REAL HONEST name of the person who took Caylee." I paraphrased that, but it's something to that effect.

That's stuck with me.

If she were so scared, and protecting her family, why would she be telling WHO took Caylee at all?

She's full of it.

okay, so I finally read the myspace/facebook comments. WOW! is all I can say in regards to Casey....and to you guys...my oh my have you done your homework! I truly hope the investigators have access to this info or have found it. Has anyone called the tip line before in regards to what all you have found?

One comment sticks out to me from Cindy...
July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

#1 I think this shows only that Casey was KEEPING Caylee from Cindy...and it comes across that's how she viewed it as well.

#2 It says "Caylee is missing" at the top because on Myspace whatever your name has been changed to is the way it reads when someone views your comments. In other words they changed to that title recently...doesn't mean that was the headline she used when it was written...there is nothing there that says she knows she was missing

Personally, I think Cindy was planning on going for custody of Caylee and little miss priss got ticked off and said "I will show her" and took off with the baby....and Cindy may have been concerned for caylee but never would have imagined she was really missing...I really feel she thought Casey was just playing games with her to just "get her back" and was intentionally keeping her away....THUS tying in the whole 911 phone call where GMA says "I've already given you a month." Sure it could be taken another way...but it seems to make more sense that she felt Casey was keeping her from her for a month and she was fed up.

I think the past from Cindy is hearbreaking. I think she was trying very hard to help Casey in anyway she could in raising Caylee. I think Casey did not hing but lie and take advantage of what her parents. I think mom & dad were getting fed up with the BS and said as much to Casey and she was like Fine I am moving out with Caylee I don't need this crap. I think Cindy figured that wouldn't last long with no money or job and thougth she let her go and see what the "real world" was all about thinking Casey would be back or she would grow up and get her act together. I Think Casey was manipulating her mother while she was gone, probably not always answering her calls or text messages and then not letting her talk to Caylee knowing that was breaking her mother's heart.

I think Cindy truley beleived Caylee was ok and Casey was just been a vendictive little spolied brat and Cindy finally got fed up with her BS after the car was found etc and said that's it where the hell is my Grand daughter you don't talk I will call the police and press charges on you for the stealing etc...Cindy thought THEN Casey would stop with the games and let her see Caylee....BUT Casey didn't talk becaue she KNEW & KNOWS she can't give her mother what she is looking for Caylee.

I think little Miss Tough Girl thought it would be so easy taking Caylee and soon learned that having this child to take care of yourself was more then she imagined, & there was NO WAY she was going to go crawling back to mom so she could hear "I told ya so" so to speak. So she got rid of Caylee sooo now Casey becomes the victim and is again mommies little girl. I think part of the jealousy that was going on is Casey was very jealous of the things & time Cindy gave to Caylee adn the bond between Cindy & Caylee. Where Casey was used to it being that way for her before Caylee arrived and she plain out didn't like the fact her mother was probably telling her to grow up and get her act togehter.

I also beleive that the reason Cindy is saying she believes in her daughter etc in every TV interview is because she knows Casey is watching & has already accused her of not beleiving her in her 1st phone call home from jail. I think Cindy knows she needs Casey to beleive that they are behind her 100% or they will never know what happened to Caylee.

BUT I predict that Cindy can only keep that little dance up for so long before she CRACKS and starts to speak out. I think she loved this little girl so very much and HOPES she is alive and just wants answers. I am sure she is also second guessing herself and her decsion over the last 2 years more then we all know.

Cindy, why did it take Casey 42 days to tell anyone that ZG is 26 140lbs, 5 ft 6 or 5 ft 7, curly or sometimes straight hair, and drives a 2008 Ford Focus? Is it ok with you gma that it took that long?

What makes this anymore true today than it would have been June 16th.

FlBeachDawg, Welcome to WS.

I am glad you brought that back up. After reading it again, I noticed that she already mentions the huge amount of money stolen which I didn't realize that Cindy knew about until later on. If she knew back on July 3rd...why didn't she report the car as stolen and have her arrested for the theft then? Not that it would have prevented Caylee's disappearance, but they possibly would have had a slightly better chance to find her instead of waiting until the 15th or 16th of July.

This post from Cindy has always bothered me a great deal.

Maybe Cindy was always the type of mom who "threatened" punishment to Casey but never followed through...I do think she is definitely in mama bear mode tho at this point...I think she is trying to NOT make things look bad for casey, but in reality the contradicting things she is saying is digging them all in a hole. I still don't think she had anything to do with caylee's disappearance...but I do think she's covering her daughter's rear end "to the public" anyway.

This part of her jailhouse conversation with Lee is strange and has bugged me -

Then her brother gets on the phone.

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

"There is nothing to find out," Casey Anthony said. "There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

What does this mean? There's nothing to find out cuz Caylee is OK and I don't have to let anyone know where she is cuz she belongs to me - not you or mom or anyone else. What I've told police is not true.?

It's just wierd - like everything else.

There ya go. She is already in defense mode, "nothing to find out"... Yes, Casey, there is something to find out, remember? Your little girl is missing and you said the babysitter took her and now you fear for her and your family?

She basically spit it out right there.

ok,.. I made a HUGE mistake guys! Sorry about that! Alex is IN FACT Casey's myspace friend! (not Cindy's) Blame it on lack of sleep!

And the Stefanie that wrote this to my knowledge isn't the same Stefanie that is visiting Casey in jail

No problem with me and thanks for correcting your honest mistake.

I appreciate all the hard work and time spent sleuthing that you and the other posters have done. Jeez...my housework, laundry, etc. are all behind...and I am only trying to keep caught up on the posts...not doing legwork like a lot of you!

Thanks to everyone at WS for being so diligent! I was always an In Session person until they went offline for a while and I found you all!

FlBeachDawg, Welcome to WS.

I am glad you brought that back up. After reading it again, I noticed that she already mentions the huge amount of money stolen which I didn't realize that Cindy knew about until later on. If she knew back on July 3rd...why didn't she report the car as stolen and have her arrested for the theft then? Not that it would have prevented Caylee's disappearance, but they possibly would have had a slightly better chance to find her instead of waiting until the 15th or 16th of July.

This post from Cindy has always bothered me a great deal.
So she was in fact vacationing at home, then. Remember we were wondering where she went?

I was looking into missing children in Florida and I came across this little boy Michael Celentano. He was abducted on 4/20/08 and he will be three in November.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/community/16076951/detail.html (third one)
When I typed his name in google, this is the ONLY thing that popped up that had any relevance.

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/html/modules.php?name=missing&idd=67

I have been reading about alot of child abductions that are sold into "child" *advertiser censored*, sex rings and human trafficking . They are really HUGE in other countries and the majority of the people that visit this other countries for this person are from USA.
I know we have talked about this before, but what if Caylee was "sold". Either by Casey or a person that Casey knows.
Sick perverts would probably love to see two three year olds together, makes me want to puke.

I don't think they want it changed for some reason. Hmmm...I agree they want the tips possibly to go right to them and not to LE for that site. Which site is it on actually? I mean there are so many now that are the same...but who had it originally?

You are correct!

I just got off the phone with the authorities and they are aware of this.
They say they can't control what the family or Keepers hand out.
They also know that Cindy is trying to divert tips to her personal cell phone.
They don't like it but can't stop it.
They are trying as hard as possible to keep putting out the correct tip line number they want people to call.
They are frustrated about this.

When I said I see shades of Jackie Peterson, I got a "yeah". :(

The Anthonys are not doing much except hanging around the house.

Geez. If that was my baby or a family members or a friends or even a strangers WE'D BE OUT BEATING DOWN DOORS, LOOKING UNDER BUSHES...WHAT EVER IT TOOK!!:mad: what is with those people???:confused:

I was looking into missing children in Florida and I came across this little boy Michael Celentano. He was abducted on 4/20/08 and he will be three in November.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/community/16076951/detail.html (third one)
When I typed his name in google, this is the ONLY thing that popped up that had any relevance.

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/html/modules.php?name=missing&idd=67

I have been reading about alot of child abductions that are sold into "child" *advertiser censored*, sex rings and human trafficking . They are really HUGE in other countries and the majority of the people that visit this other countries for this person are from USA.
I know we have talked about this before, but what if Caylee was "sold". Either by Casey or a person that Casey knows.
Sick perverts would probably love to see two three year olds together, makes me want to puke.

okay, so I finally read the myspace/facebook comments. WOW! is all I can say in regards to Casey....and to you guys...my oh my have you done your homework! I truly hope the investigators have access to this info or have found it. Has anyone called the tip line before in regards to what all you have found?

One comment sticks out to me from Cindy...
July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

#1 I think this shows only that Casey was KEEPING Caylee from Cindy...and it comes across that's how she viewed it as well.

#2 It says "Caylee is missing" at the top because on Myspace whatever your name has been changed to is the way it reads when someone views your comments. In other words they changed to that title recently...doesn't mean that was the headline she used when it was written...there is nothing there that says she knows she was missing

Personally, I think Cindy was planning on going for custody of Caylee and little miss priss got ticked off and said "I will show her" and took off with the baby....and Cindy may have been concerned for caylee but never would have imagined she was really missing...I really feel she thought Casey was just playing games with her to just "get her back" and was intentionally keeping her away....THUS tying in the whole 911 phone call where GMA says "I've already given you a month." Sure it could be taken another way...but it seems to make more sense that she felt Casey was keeping her from her for a month and she was fed up.

Wow.. that is the first time I read that entry from Cindy. Truly sad. Caylee was being used as a pawn..... just like so many other children have been before this to "teach people a lesson."

I hope some people are praying for Cindy that not only will she find closure -- but that she will be able to have her eyes opened to the true reality here.

Cindy -- don't let your daughter continue to manipulate you.

I think because it's public records, and they have to because the media requested it. The only reason they aren't usually released is because no one requests them.

They don't really have a choice, I think. I think it's part of the Freedom of Information Act. They can only delay the release, if I recall...

but I'm no lawyer. I just play one on tv:) haha
Yes, I believe you're right.

Here is one I found on Caylee

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=174July 18, 2008
2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for a month. (Orange County Sheriff's Office)

She's 3 feet tall, loves her teddy bear and hosts tea parties with her stuffed pig and Elmo doll at a toddler's picnic table.

The last time her grandma and grandpa saw her, she was moving out of their Lee Vista-area home with her mom. (more at link)

You are correct!

I just got off the phone with the authorities and they are aware of this.
They say they can't control what the family or Keepers hand out.
They also know that Cindy is trying to divert tips to her personal cell phone.
They don't like it but can't stop it.
They are trying as hard as possible to keep putting out the correct tip line number they want people to call.
They are frustrated about this.

When I said I see shades of Jackie Peterson, I got a "yeah". :(

The Anthonys are not doing much except hanging around the house.

Geez. If that was my baby or a family members or a friends or even a strangers WE'D BE OUT BEATING DOWN DOORS, LOOKING UNDER BUSHES...WHAT EVER IT TOOK!!:mad: what is with those people???:confused:
I just wanted to thank everyone for trying to make a difference. Your help is invaluable!

I saw news footage of this from either CNN or Fox. What irritated me was the date (plus the phone #?) on the big sign they had was wrong... it still said last seen June 9th. Wouldn't they want to have the correct date on there? And wouldn't the family want to include "Caylee was last seen with Zenaida"... etc. I mean, wouldn't you WANT people to know who Caylee was last with; what this nanny looked like; what car she drove; her age; her children/family info; general location... something?? anything?!? That is, if you believed Casey and her story.

Cake - I think you hit the nail on the head!! No one actually believes the story, so no one is really concerned about the specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23