Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
The father is not Jesus Ortiz, according to friend of Tony's, "DJ."

DJ said that Casey told him that Caylee's father had a terrible accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party.

On Greta right now.

i guess he was driving from the Carolina's?

First time poster now. I have felt that the Gm, Cindy, is resigned to the fact that the grandaugher is dead and is trying to save her own daughters' life. Something is fishy with this family. GM is hiding something.

I noticed your post and had read online that this was announced on FOX. Does this mean they are searching for a body now due to decomp smell and the fluid?

It sounds that way. I think we'll find out in the next few days the extent of what they know from the forensics tests.

If it is any conselation, some of these results are back so it's progressing.
I know RR- dont get me started, that baby- my hubby said today thank God we dont live there, Id see my wife and her peeps (sorry that is what I call you all:blowkiss:)
you guys are all my peeps too...and my hubby knows that too...I think he is actually a bit jealous!

Did you guys hear the guy on OTR say that Cindy may be getting away w/ lying to the state police, but if she tries it w/ the FBI, they will prosecute her (Martha Stewart)? I HOPE someone has made that clear to her. Maybe she'll realize she has got to stop playing these games in the misguided effort to protect Casey.

that was the basis for my question what she said along with the comment using the word grieving.

Sorry Athy, I re-read your original post and not sure I saw a question-
Were you looking for input as to whether or not the FBI may have eluded that Caylee was dead? If so, I understood from her Greta appearance they said VERY little to her and they did most of the talking (duh- fbi, you lie to them you go to the clink)..
I think they were told last weekend that some forensics are back indicating a possible death, I have seem their mood shift almost immediately.

Did you note Cindy said "i thought they were involved before but I was wrong and now they are.. she is seriously warped-

I noticed your post and had read online that this was announced on FOX. Does this mean they are searching for a body now due to decomp smell and the fluid?
I believe that this quote was taken from one of the news casts this evening. They are reporting lots of bad news this evening. Seems like they are trying to make more out of the statements than is necessary. My opinion. A child is missing and the news seems to be trying to out do each other, with things we have discussed for days like the pictures. I do feel for Lee lately. He seems to be tired.................

Sorry Athy, I re-read your original post and not sure I saw a question-
Were you looking for input as to whether or not the FBI may have eluded that Caylee was dead? If so, I understood from her Greta appearance they said VERY little to her and they did most of the talking (duh- fbi, you lie to them you go to the clink)..
I think they were told last weekend that some forensics are back indicating a possible death, I have seem their mood shift almost immediately.

Did you note Cindy said "i thought they were involved before but I was wrong and now they are.. she is seriously warped-

I thought Cindy said she thought they were going to be involved earlier and they are just now joining.

Also as far as the father, I also thought they said he wasn't active in her life.

OMG! If my precious 2 year old was "missing", I would be crazy! Hell, she's 20 now and I would still be crazy if she was "missing"! What is wrong with this lady?????????

So now LE is supposed to look for someone who died in a car crash in August?

Does she EVER tell the truth.... to ANYONE?! :furious:

Every time a mouth opens, it gets more bizarre.:eek:

Does WS have any posters that plan to go to tomorrows "fund raiser"?

I don't know. What they said was "where" they were searching was based on forensic evidence found in the car. It was on FOX, Greta's show.

Lets face it, none of us have ever met Caylee Anthony and each and every one of us has put more effort into trying to get past the lies, and figure out where this child could be, than her mother and grandmother have. Cindy is delusional and Casey could care less. I think if Lee would keep blowing her off, Casey wouldn't be able to stand it and start talking. She had a wierd obsession with her brother as a few other posters have noticed, through her myspace postings to him. I also think Jesus, ricardo and jp all resemble her brother. With that, i'm probably going to go kiss my little guy good nite and hope that tomorrow we will wake up with some positive news.

This case is clearly draining all of us.

So if Caylee's father was going to her birthday party, why do the grandparents not know who the father is? It would seem to me that they would know who the father was if he was involved in her life...

Don't know the father
Don't know the nanny.
:bang:

One thing bothering me today is the length of time we are looking at now. Last night Perper - the ME from South Florida said that it would only be like 7 - 8 weeks of a body being exposed to the elements before there would be virtually nothing but skeletal remains left - therefore no one would be able to determine the cause of death. If they do find a body and it has passed this point - they may be able to get life in prison - but no way will they ever be able to go for the death penalty. Anyone think that Casey is smart enough - or had thought this out enough to make sure this was the case?

One thing bothering me today is the length of time we are looking at now. Last night Perper - the ME from South Florida said that it would only be like 7 - 8 weeks of a body being exposed to the elements before there would be virtually nothing but skeletal remains left - therefore no one would be able to determine the cause of death. If they do find a body and it has passed this point - they may be able to get life in prison - but no way will they ever be able to go for the death penalty. Anyone think that Casey is smart enough - or had thought this out enough to make sure this was the case?

ABSOLUTELY:mad:

Lets face it, none of us have ever met Caylee Anthony and each and every one of us has put more effort into trying to get past the lies, and figure out where this child could be, than her mother and grandmother have. Cindy is delusional and Casey could care less. I think if Lee would keep blowing her off, Casey wouldn't be able to stand it and start talking.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members