Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News is reporting & showing CSI at the Anthony's home but the Anthony's are meeting with authorities

Deputy Padilla was scheduled to talk with Megan Kelley but didn't make the call

CSI on scene, I hear a confession from someone, at anthony's

LOL- last in!! Padilla did not answer, this is big, parents admitted to at least some cover up? Something they found or kept from the car?

Mehgan suggested this could be random visit.LOL

Is anyone listening to their OPD scanner?

Maybe LE is finally going to collect what was in the car?

For all of us poor saps at work, PLEASE keep us updated!!!!!!

The Anthony's are not home.... The anthonys were at the sheriff's department when CSI arrived.... they don't know if they are waiting for them to come home or if they have a warrant?? Fox is about to find out the info...

It's been two weeks since the BY was searched. It has to be something important. What possible evidence could be in the house??? I don't trust that Cindy hasn't gotten rid of every shred of evidence there might have been by now.

I am telling yall... this is not going to have a happy ending and I am sick to my stomach. Please keep us posted. At work here too...

I think GPA helped in a coverup. He knows not to lie to FBI. I always thought it was odd he never talked about the decomp smell in the vehicle. He may or may not have been a homicide detective, but ANY detective has come in contact with that smell. I really hope today is the day!

I think Holly needs to ask herself WHY Casey is lying, is it to cover up a murder? Yes. IMO.

The only reason to lie is to hide the truth and so what is the truth?

Why haven't any of her friends come out and told the real truth about her? Do you think the Police have told certain ones not to say anything? I just can't believe there aren't some friends disgusted by her odd behavior and don't have an odd story to share about her now.

I have said this a few times. I guess I watch NG way too much - but I got it from her techniques. We definitively know that the last DOCUMENTED time that Caylee was seen alive was with GM Cindy - at the nursing home on June 15 - per the video and pics with great-GF. I have seen NG many many times grill a family member or whatever over "who was the last person to be with that child alive?" or "when was it last CONFIRMED that the child was alive?" We have yet to hear when Cindy came home from that visit and when the "hand-off" of Caylee back to Casey took place. I have found that telling as well. Cindy talks and talks and talks and has yet to say I cme home, gave Caylee back to Casey or Casey left with Caylee on such and such a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79