Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by Blue_Dolphin308, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Dolphin308

Blue_Dolphin308 We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some

Please continue here

2. Loading...

3. ShinaLite

ShinaLite New Member

thanks Ladybass!!

posted this right before realizing the last thread was being closed..

Hi CASuzk,
    that info can be found in the video of Cindy's testimony from the bond hearing..
    She also speaks about Casey's work history as well as the Grunds and another friend of Casey's doing the babysitting for Caylee because she was also working at the time (The gm)

4. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

I just mentioned on the previous thread that the newspaper article with the interview from the uncle stated that the "Past Two months" blah, blah blah. How can this be. We haven't known about this case for two months.
    More and more I am beginning to think that the whole family may have been looking for Caylee a lot sooner than we have been told!!!!

5. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

Does anyone know the plate number on the Pontiac? I'll take it in PM or the board.

6. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Bringing over from other thread.

First, thank you so much for searching but this isn't the the video where Jesse talks about the phone call. This video I have but I feel that other media spoke with him on the very same day because after that, he wasn't speaking to the media.

This had to be done within 2 days of Casey's arrest.

Thanks again!

7. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

OOPS...sorry Blink, I didn't see your quote about the 21st.

8. McSev

McSev New Member

It's part of the arrest affidavit. FL G63XV

9. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

Thanks. I feel a pdf flyer being created, I'll mail them as many as they want.

10. McSev

McSev New Member

The answer to this question is yes. The text messages can be retrieved from the carrier, not the phone if the messages have been erased from the device. The mayor of Detriot found this out in a not-so-nice-way when he was charged with perjury about having an affair with one of his administration folks and lying about it on the stand.

11. Pixie_Dust

Pixie_Dust Former Member

About the text messaging they can only see the phone number not the acutal message seen that on forensic file show

12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

To answer the text message question from the last thread. Yes, text messages can be retrieved by LE.

13. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

AT&T has the capability to go a step further and retrieve the messages. When their new phone came out, can't recall the name of the phone that cost close to $500.00, people were getting their bill in a Fed Ex box with every single message with content in the bill.

14. LI_Mom

LI_Mom New Member

Shorty [​IMG]

Does anyone know if text messages can be retrieved from a cell phone?
    If that is possible that would solve a lot about this case.
    Since Casey did all this texting to Zanny, her Mom and whoever.

-----

Phone companies keep these records.... it's all on their databases.

15. LI_Mom

LI_Mom New Member

iPhone?

16. McSev

McSev New Member

It was the iPhone :) And AT&T isn't the only one :)

17. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Curious to know why you want the plate number? Checking for speeding tickets, Ez Pay?

18. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

I wonder about that though. I have a cellphone that is only used for business purposes. Very few people have that number. I started getting some really scary text messages. When I called Verizon a supervisor there was able to see the messages. It shocked her as much as it did me. She changed my phone number immediately.

So, I think they may be able to see those messages if they have a high enough security level.

19. oakayfine

oakayfine New Member

Bringing this over from the other thread -

That is definitely the "tough love" approach" and I have to agree with you totally. I honestly believe whith every breath I breath, that this approach, and this approach alone will work. Casey is used to manipulating her Mom and Dad. She's gotten away with it for 20+ YEARS.
    As much as it hurts, Geroge and Cyndi BOTH need to let go if they really want the truth. Dear daughter is playing games with them right now and the games need to stop. This is serious business now, not just the day to day, no one hurt, no harm, no foul type of stuff going on here.

Wake up George and Cyndi - If you really want to find out about your dearest grand daughter, stop with the codes and games. Turn the investigaton over to the police and refuse anymore interviews with the press. The general population does not trust any of you anymore. Hire a PR person to voice any of your concerns.

I will also add that this post, by any way shape or form, means that I think George or Cyndi have anything to do with the disappearance of Caley. It is totally the opposite. I firmly believe they had nothing to do with this. The responsible party is Casey. I feel badly for George and Cyndi as they want to find their Caylee but at the same time want to save Casey from what they believe is harm. Casey has caused her parents so much grief I can not even imagine. C

Casey, quit playing your games with Mom and Dad ... they are on to you. You are destroying them. You are also destroying your brother Lee. You did what you did. Why do you have to drag your entire family down with you??

JMO

20. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Thanks for the info on iphone ... I just used At&T because that is the cellphone service Casey uses. :)

21. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

That is correct, but texts are only available to anyone other than the owner of the account by subpoena, and after a specified time period, by subpoena from the account owner as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.