Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Please continue here

Before posting, look around the forum!!!!

FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY

there are threads already started on many topics.

please...please....please...before posting look at the forum and put your posts in the proper area.

eta....I posted this last night to try and explain the purpose of having a forum
I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

thanks Ladybass!!

posted this right before realizing the last thread was being closed..

I'll look for it but I remember Cindy, in an interview, saying that Casey did have a job and that job did pay the delivery bills. She said something like, "Yes she had a job at the time, I sure as hell didn't pay her hospital bills, her insurance from her job paid them."

Hi CASuzk,
that info can be found in the video of Cindy's testimony from the bond hearing..
She also speaks about Casey's work history as well as the Grunds and another friend of Casey's doing the babysitting for Caylee because she was also working at the time (The gm)

I just mentioned on the previous thread that the newspaper article with the interview from the uncle stated that the "Past Two months" blah, blah blah. How can this be. We haven't known about this case for two months.
More and more I am beginning to think that the whole family may have been looking for Caylee a lot sooner than we have been told!!!!

Does anyone know the plate number on the Pontiac? I'll take it in PM or the board.

Bringing over from other thread.

Originally Posted by distracted
Patti, is this it?

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html

First, thank you so much for searching but this isn't the the video where Jesse talks about the phone call. This video I have but I feel that other media spoke with him on the very same day because after that, he wasn't speaking to the media.

This had to be done within 2 days of Casey's arrest.

Thanks again!

OOPS...sorry Blink, I didn't see your quote about the 21st.

SHORTY said

Does anyone know if text messages can be retrieved from a cell phone?
If that is possible that would solve a lot about this case.
Since Casey did all this texting to Zanny, her Mom and whoever.

The answer to this question is yes. The text messages can be retrieved from the carrier, not the phone if the messages have been erased from the device. The mayor of Detriot found this out in a not-so-nice-way when he was charged with perjury about having an affair with one of his administration folks and lying about it on the stand.

About the text messaging they can only see the phone number not the acutal message seen that on forensic file show

To answer the text message question from the last thread. Yes, text messages can be retrieved by LE.

About the text messaging they can only see the phone number not the acutal message seen that on forensic file show

AT&T has the capability to go a step further and retrieve the messages. When their new phone came out, can't recall the name of the phone that cost close to $500.00, people were getting their bill in a Fed Ex box with every single message with content in the bill.

Shorty
user_online.gif

-----

Phone companies keep these records.... it's all on their databases.

AT&T has the capability to go a step further and retrieve the messages. When their new phone came out, can't recall the name of the phone that cost close to $500.00, people were getting their bill in a Fed Ex box with every single message with content in the bill.

iPhone?

It was the iPhone :) And AT&T isn't the only one :)

I wonder about that though. I have a cellphone that is only used for business purposes. Very few people have that number. I started getting some really scary text messages. When I called Verizon a supervisor there was able to see the messages. It shocked her as much as it did me. She changed my phone number immediately.

So, I think they may be able to see those messages if they have a high enough security level.

Bringing this over from the other thread -

My advice to the Anthony's is to go to the jail and show Casey this:

A missing flier that says:

Caylee Anthony age 2 missing June 16th.
Last seen with Casey Anthony age 22 in the Orlando area give the Anthony home address. Driving a 1998 White Pontiac Sunfire give plate number. Car found at the Amscot on xxxx on June 30th. Pictures of both Casey and Caylee and the car and include the FBI and OCSD numbers.

Tell her this is their last visit to see her and they aren't paying for the attorney. Then change their home number and cell numbers. Show her what disconnected numbers really are.

That is definitely the "tough love" approach" and I have to agree with you totally. I honestly believe whith every breath I breath, that this approach, and this approach alone will work. Casey is used to manipulating her Mom and Dad. She's gotten away with it for 20+ YEARS.
As much as it hurts, Geroge and Cyndi BOTH need to let go if they really want the truth. Dear daughter is playing games with them right now and the games need to stop. This is serious business now, not just the day to day, no one hurt, no harm, no foul type of stuff going on here.

Wake up George and Cyndi - If you really want to find out about your dearest grand daughter, stop with the codes and games. Turn the investigaton over to the police and refuse anymore interviews with the press. The general population does not trust any of you anymore. Hire a PR person to voice any of your concerns.

I will also add that this post, by any way shape or form, means that I think George or Cyndi have anything to do with the disappearance of Caley. It is totally the opposite. I firmly believe they had nothing to do with this. The responsible party is Casey. I feel badly for George and Cyndi as they want to find their Caylee but at the same time want to save Casey from what they believe is harm. Casey has caused her parents so much grief I can not even imagine. C

Casey, quit playing your games with Mom and Dad ... they are on to you. You are destroying them. You are also destroying your brother Lee. You did what you did. Why do you have to drag your entire family down with you??

JMO

Shorty
user_online.gif

-----

Phone companies keep these records.... it's all on their databases.

That is correct, but texts are only available to anyone other than the owner of the account by subpoena, and after a specified time period, by subpoena from the account owner as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie