Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM...what kind of mother would lie to her boyfriend and tell him that he is the father of this newborn baby, when he is, in fact, not?

What kind of mother would not be cooperative and honest with LE in the search for her missing child?

What kind of mother would spend all of her free time wearing t-shirts emblazoned with "Beer Wench" and playing beer pong instead of being a mother to her child

What kind of mother would NOT REPORT HER MISSING BABY GIRL FOR 31 DAYS?

The same kind of mother who would kill her child and not look back.

I agree.

It's another example of VERY bad decision making.

There's NOTHING to gain by deleting the account.... nobody forces you to log in or respond to any messages there. This move only opens the door to more speculation.... exactly what you DON'T want if you prefer people focus on finding Caylee.

Yes, it does open the door now for speculation. But if we didn't have access to those sites initially, including the photo sites (which are next, if Ben Fawley's case with Taylor Behl is any indication), we'd be a lot more in the dark and getting our info from LE. There'd be a way clearer line between the family's goal of finding Caylee, and LE's investigation rather than 3 investigations going on: The Anthony's personal one, LE, AND the public.

Not to be a nudge, but the Anthony's should really consider advice from an attorney before soliciting donations. There needs to be a 501 disclosure on their site, meaning this is NOT TAX DEDUCTABLE as this is not a non-profit..

That wasn't a nudge, that was the truth :) Rightly so...

Not to be a nudge, but the Anthony's should really consider advice from an attorney before soliciting donations. There needs to be a 501 disclosure on their site, meaning this is NOT TAX DEDUCTABLE as this is not a non-profit..

Oh so true! Could this be why they are deleting these??? The other ones may be different if they are through the organization that is now helping them.

Most of the people on here will agree it is not hard to put out accurate and easy to follow updates in a missing persons case. The ones that aren't easy to follow either end up like the runaway bride (good), Natalee Holloway (assumed bad), Tara Grinstead (assumed bad), and others. The hard to follow ones all lack 2 things. The truth and consistent message.

Hopefully someone can answer this for me... Has there ever been any indication of why Casey left her parents house in the first place? Could it have been because something happened to Caylee at the house on the 16th and she didn't want them to find out. For some reason I have the impression that she just up and left, it may have come from what Cindy had written on her myspace. I will admit I am not able to keep up with WS like you guys, I can only read when my son is sleeping.

This horrible quotation:

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Does anyone think that tiis is a message to Cindy from Casey? You may all have discussed this in the past but I haven't seen it. It seems so appropos as to what is going on now. Its like saying to cindy you had all the power and the consequence is your most loved person is now gone. Not only gone, but dead. Everyone lies (casey) everyone dies (caylee). A threat too. What can be given can be taken away. I swear this was a message to grandma from casey. the little witch with a B.

Is casey my space page private? If not could some one post it i havent seen it

Geraldo doing a Caylee show - FOX

Hopefully someone can answer this for me... Has there ever been any indication of why Casey left her parents house in the first place? Could it have been because something happened to Caylee at the house on the 16th and she didn't want them to find out. For some reason I have the impression that she just up and left, it may have come from what Cindy had written on her myspace. I will admit I am not able to keep up with WS like you guys, I can only read when my son is sleeping.

Thats my theory.

Cindy did post that Casey left with Caylee without warning on her Myspace. IMO, I also feel Casey left because she was fleeing her crime.

Bringing this over from the other thread -

That is definitely the "tough love" approach" and I have to agree with you totally. I honestly believe whith every breath I breath, that this approach, and this approach alone will work. Casey is used to manipulating her Mom and Dad. She's gotten away with it for 20+ YEARS.
As much as it hurts, Geroge and Cyndi BOTH need to let go if they really want the truth. Dear daughter is playing games with them right now and the games need to stop. This is serious business now, not just the day to day, no one hurt, no harm, no foul type of stuff going on here.

Wake up George and Cyndi - If you really want to find out about your dearest grand daughter, stop with the codes and games. Turn the investigaton over to the police and refuse anymore interviews with the press. The general population does not trust any of you anymore. Hire a PR person to voice any of your concerns.

I will also add that this post, by any way shape or form, means that I think George or Cyndi have anything to do with the disappearance of Caley. It is totally the opposite. I firmly believe they had nothing to do with this. The responsible party is Casey. I feel badly for George and Cyndi as they want to find their Caylee but at the same time want to save Casey from what they believe is harm. Casey has caused her parents so much grief I can not even imagine. C

Casey, quit playing your games with Mom and Dad ... they are on to you. You are destroying them. You are also destroying your brother Lee. You did what you did. Why do you have to drag your entire family down with you??

JMO

This is pretty much what might work. Casey enjoys the attention. If she sits in jail with no visitors, no collect calls home, she might realize her parents arent playing her game anymore.
This is SERIOUS stuff Casey. Time to talk and I dont think Grandparents had anything to do with it either but they are enablers and dont seem to see thru Casey. They should concentrate on finding Caylee. Casey isnt gonna talk. They ve given her chance after chance to talk.

Although when I clicked it on before, it did say it was being deleted. It is very possible they just changed it because I never post something I can't back up!

Casey has too much on her page that she would have to approve it being removed.

like absolut, this is my theory also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong