Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so intrigued bythe thing about grandparents and boyfriend possibly being charged as accessories after the fact...

Who said that.... a speculating talking head? In what context? Did they just have police on? Was it a reporter on the ground?

Don't know who said it but I have been saying for a long time that I believe there was a coverup by the family.

I just did not think Tony really had anything to do with it other than picking Casey up from the Amscot check cashing place!!

are you effing kidding me?????? THAT was the COMPLETE interview with Lee??? COME ON FOX,... idiots

Ring in here blue! Would they be slapping these charges on her while they put a murder charge together just to hold her? And could they be hoping for consecutive sentences?

I thought I heard Lee answer a journalist right after he said the family knew who the father was and he answered... "no she didn't attend the funeral."

We have no idea why they are throwing them out...like I said in my previous post...they could have been left outside the house from strangers and got ruined from the rain. :mad:

Let me just say MOO JMO

If they were just props from the People shoot... it would correlate with the fact that they Anthonys were so angry at People and the way the interview ended.

I believe that if your trash is on the county easement it is fair game.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Anthony came in and were turned over to investigators, FOX News has learned.

Could this be the reason that they filed charges? That the forensics came back and it isn't Caylee???? Or could they be doing this so Casey thinks she "got away" with something and they infact do know it is Caylee. And then BAM they will hit with murder charges? I am confused

Possibly.... That's a good theory.. that they have nothing on her really and they threw out "the immunity" deal to make her talk.

She'll never admit she did anything to Caylee if she did.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...616,-81.289558&spn=0.108734,0.153809&t=h&z=13

I'm not sure if my link will show it, but Bella Vida is about 8-10 miles from points B, C, D and E. Looks further from the Anthony house, but I can't estimate distance

you could get to bella vida rd from the anthony's in about 10 - 15 minutes....depending on traffic really. It's not far. You would not go the direction it shows on the map. You would take Chickasaw, then take a right on Curry Ford, Take a right on Alafaya Trail (434), Left on Avalon Park Blvd, Right on Timber Springs Drive, and finally LEFT on Bella Vida Blvd.

Here we go again. Telling one lie to get out of another. If this case goes to trial they have cinched a guilty plea in my opinion.
I think they're basing what they say about the father solely on what Casey told them. They're still repeating what she says.

In re to FLbeachdawg post #111- wouldn't that be in Avalon Park? And it is pretty far back there not to far from Timber Creek High?

Or, they know who Casey told them the dad was, lol!

Possible, but the DNA is in now...LE could have told the family who Caylee's father is...wait...we know they tested Jesus' DNA with Caylee's...right? Did they test anyone else?

I just did not think Tony really had anything to do with it other than picking Casey up from the Amscot check cashing place!!

No, but hopefully he shed some light on the situation to LE. If Casey's car smelled THAT badly, like everyone claims, then she too would have stunk like the car. So I'm sure Tony asked her why she smelled so bad. Would love to know her lie to that.

What a letdown of an interview. The Anthonys are starting to make the Petersons look good.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member