Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question..I have seen people write about a third suspect..who is the ssecond suspect at this point? I know Casey is the first suspect..but who is second..and who do you think people mean as the third suspect?

Not necessarily true- it depends on how long someone has worked and how much $ they have paid into SS. Being that he was so young it's quite possible he didn't me the requirements needed for survivor benifits to be paid out. I speak from experience as my mother passed when I was 11 and I fought for SS 2x, to no avail.

Interesting... my mother passed away when I was 3 and she was 24. I got SS benefits until I graduated from college. My mother did work for the Air Force in a secretary-type position. I wonder if that helped my cause?

According to police reports, her friend Amy and boyfriend, Anthony both state Casey moved into Amy's on June 9th. Is everyone connected with Casey confused on the date she moved out?

Yes, they were confused about the last DATE they saw Caylee...

But now George knows TO THE MINUTE the "revised" last date he saw Caylee (on the 16th) and TO THE MINUTE when he caught Casey at the house, supposedly ultimately making him aware she had stolen the gas cans. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288