Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67808

EXACTLY, Diane! Thanks for bringing this over.

I'd like to see what IP Casey used to post that comment. For sure!

Wedavis! You are right on! Seeing her on the 24th would make all the party, smiles, body contests and whatever just fine. However, only if he said he saw Caylee too. Is he saying he saw both Casey and Caylee?

That's right. It doesn't really change the timeline, because he said that on the 24th, when he saw Casey, he asked where Caylee was. She told him "with Zanny". Maybe this new "story" is to explain how George got the gas cans back? Maybe they think this story sounds better than admitting that George tampered w/ evidence by removing the gas cans when he brought the car home smelling of death?

No the new date is the 24th. That is the big news on this thread right now. Watch Greta again...

I understand that. I posted all through Greta with all the details word for word.

I'm saying why what they're saying is NONSENSE...they couldn't get it straight in the beginning but NOW they have it straight?

And NOW they're trying to use this 24th date. Look through my posts, trust me, I do understand the 24th. I'm pointing out the absurdity of it.

I have felt so bad for this family since day 1..
But today, my feelings have changed..
frankly, I am sick of seeing the anthonys on TV.
Its time for them to get out from in front of the camera, grab a few bottles of water, and a flashlight, and get their *advertiser censored**** out and look for Caylee.
Now, my opinion of this is no better than anyone elses, but I do know that if it were my kids or grandkids, the only thing in this world that would keep me from searching, is if I were behind bars like Casey. Regardless, this family is paying too much attention to speaking with media, and collecting gift cards and printer ink..
Right now, if I could, I would be right there on foot searching for this child. I would go door to door, and look under every rock I see..
My heart is aching for this child, and if she is alive, each of the Anthony's should be charged with Child Neglect for allowing all this to go on without properly searching for this child. Using the phone to "track down leads" is not working people. Get off the couch with the dang dog and search for this child.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree. You know I have been so busy trying to find the lies that sometimes I loose focus. But the sad fact is we all know they are liars and we cannot believe anything they say. The most important thing is where is this child???

Will someone clarify for me: I understand George is saying he saw/interacted with Casey on the 24th re, gas cans. Did he say it was just Casey (like did she show up alone)or did he say he saw/interacted with Caylee on that date also?
No Caylee...how did Casey get the lock off BTW?

Sorry again, just trying to catch up.

She also seems to be someone who has absolutely no information in this case, and she herself never pleads to the kidnappers to bring Caylee back, none of them do. Maybe because they all know if is useless.

About who is Holly.
I thought (I could be wrong!) I read that she had lived next door to them for 5, maybe 7 years and they each babysat for each other once they both had children.

The families BBQ'd together, shopped together, went to the mall together, etc.
Blond, trying to be very um...sorta...um, impartial in her interviews?
This is the same Holly, right?

Crap that is a good question. Did George say Caylee was with Casey on the 24th when they had that gas conversation?

Even if it was just Casey, in the 911 call Cindy said as of July 15th Casey had been missing for a month. This would contradict that.

No, it's in this thread and the Greta thread.

It was ONLY Casey at 2:25 on the 24th.

In my opinion, I think they are trying to prove that JO is NOT the father. I don't think the cops believe any story coming from the Anthony's. And, since a father with another family may not want a out-of-wedlock daughter around, wouldn't he have a motive to get rid of her?

Long shot, I know. Casey did something on her own, I believe.

I think maybe Cindy is scared to death that if the father is made known, he (or his family, if he's really dead) might try to be in Caylee's life if she is found alive and returned home. A dad might not have too much trouble getting custody of a child whose mother has behaved the way Casey has.

I think Cindy is very possessive of Caylee and it would not be acceptable for her to have a dad/his family be part of the picture. Alternatively, maybe Casey couldn't narrow it down and they really have no idea who the dad is but concocted that story to make Casey look less "loose" or something.

I don't really care who the dad is, but there is something hinky about their stories concerning him, IMO.

I am still stunned beyond polite words that Cindy actually looked Greta in the eye just now and said "Lying is not a crime."

Umm, which part of Casey being charged with making false statements to law enforcement officials is confusing her?!?

And now suddenly they have concocted this ludicrous story about why Casey broke into the shed to get the gas cans!! Had anyone here heard that version of the gas can/shed break-in before tonight? I for one have not seen or heard that cockamamie story anywhere else until now.

These people come up with so many new excuses and stories everyday, at this point it's my opinion that they are beginning to hinder the investigation into Caylee's disappearance almost as much as Casey herself!!

:furious:

Lying is no big deal in this family. It appears Casey was never punished for lying growing up. Statements like that prove it. It's just another day in the life of the Anthony family. No biggie...

I think george's entire story about seeing Casey on the 24th was a lie. I hope he tells the same story to cops, and gets prosecuted for it. You can tell by Cindy's face and body language while he was spinning this tale that she was VERY nervous! I think it's because she made up this story and rehearsed it w/ him, but was afraid he wouldn't get it right. As someone stated earlier, Cindy doesn't like for anyone but herself to speak. did you notice how she kept finishing his sentences?
Also...who cares what your backyard looks like...why did she have to justify the way it looked to Greta? This is nuts!

So I guess that means we should all start emailing them now (again?) to update the "new date" on their websites; the fliers; the shirts; etc, right?

I was tired of seeing the wrong date June 9th on everything -- because we then thought it was the 15th (or 16th?).

Man, when will this madness end? :furious:

I think they are in desperate need of a calendar!!!!!

I'm confused....has it been proven that Casey stole the gas cans?

George told Greta tonight that Casey took them and he confronted her about it on the 24th.

George previously told local media a neighbor kid had stole them.

So much for honesty with this family.

I can just picture Jose Baez sitting around watching these interviews just slowly shaking his head in disbelief! They are making his job all the more difficult.
IMO they're making LE's job in finding Caylee the MOST difficult!

Nope. G said he asked Casey where Caylee was and she had her usual response: With the Nanny.
I am going to rewind (I DVR'd it) to make sure.

I'll bet you are right.

I'm sorry everyone. I got George's comments on dates confused. However, it would be in Casey's best interest to make the date the 24th. They should get Jesse to say he is 100% sure that he heard Caylee on the 24th.

I'm confused....has it been proven that Casey stole the gas cans?

If you buy George's story tonight that he caught Casey there at 2:25 on the 24th, then yes, because although hesittent to let him near her car, he found them in her trunk.

Baez is still saying something about not knowing that from his client yada yada...but it was amusing to hear him say he'd not had time to go over that, etc. after George's whole narrative about it all.

Greta's 2 hours with them on the website will be worth watching for the absurdity of it.

Also...who cares what your backyard looks like...why did she have to justify the way it looked to Greta? This is nuts!

RR0004,
When she justified the look of the back yard leading to the shed my jaw fell straight down!

If one of my precious granddaughters was missing the last, I mean the LAST thing on my mind would be how the gardens looked---OMG, I am still reeling over that comment of hers. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle