Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Cindy keeps going on these talk shows? Very little time is spent talking about searches, leads, pleas to the "kidnappers", etc. I wish these interviews would dry up. I don't need to hear her laying out Casey's defense. Following the evidence will lead to this case being solved IMO. I can wait till she goes to trial. When that does happen, and Casey gets sent away for 6 years (assuming there'll be no additional charges) I wonder what the family will say when Caylee still hasn't been found.

The thought had occured to me because of the mean way she is to the family & the way they let her snap and all at them .
Seems like a deep rooted problem in the family too.

Casey is a bit old to be a spolied brat,so I think something else is to blame for it.

If adoptions took place in the family the records would be there i would assume?

Help somebody with more computer knowledge than me can you trace to where the facebook was set up and what computer the person was on at the time it was set up (hope that makes sense)

yes to both. FB has IP addies they can get and it will tell you where you are located. Just like WS.

Rushing to catch up...I'm sure this has been discussed so sorry if it has!

"George Anthony told Van Susteren he found two cans of gasoline that he had initially reported stolen in the trunk of his daughter's car. Casey Anthony tried, and failed, to prevent her father from going into the vehicle, he said."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

I didn't realize that George had admitted that the gas cans were found in his trunk. I vaguely recall him saying that "they had been returned" to him and that the person who stole them apologized. I could be wrong!
That's exactly what happened. Just a little stretching of the truth.

The thought had occured to me because of the mean way she is to the family & the way they let her snap and all at them .
Seems like a deep rooted problem in the family too.

Casey is a bit old to be a spolied brat,so I think something else is to blame for it.

no no, I have known a few 22 year olds still in their teens, some don't grow out of it till their mid twenties for sure, others are fully grown up though-all depends on person-my 22 year old friend back in the day was really snappy and awful to her mum-it was really a split personality, she used to say she just couldn't help it and felt bad about it

Why is it that Cindy keeps going on these talk shows? Very little time is spent talking about searches, leads, pleas to the "kidnappers", etc. I wish these inerviews would dry up. I don't need to hear her laying out Casey's defense. Following the evidence will lead to this case being solved IMO. I can wait till she goes to trial. When that does happen, and Casey gets sent away for 6 years (assuming there'll be no additional charges) I wonder what the family will say when Caylee still hasn't been found.

Yeah....while she's telling us to GET OFF OUR *advertiser censored**ES and search for her granddaughter!!!!

Nope....not the same. IMO.

Sometimes mentally ill people take on another person's
persona.
they dress like them and change themselves so much it is hard to tell them from the real one?
Perhaps her illness drove her to alter her own personality and replace it or a fragment of it MPD ?

So she morphed into ZaNNY?

I love how George throws in the fact that he asked Casey - "hey did you speak to your mom today" and then he quickly says that Casey replied "I speak to mom everyday" and then he adds "oh I know but did you speak to her today" and Casey says "Yeaaah"

Like he wants to make it a point to US monkeys that while Caylee was missing Casey spoke to mommy everyday.

Sometimes mentally ill people take on another person's
persona.
they dress like them and change themselves so much it is hard to tell them from the real one?
Perhaps her illness drove her to alter her own personality and replace it or a fragment of it MPD ?

So she morphed into ZaNNY?

True, but I'm going by the facial features, etc...but, at this point, ANYthing is possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie