Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cindy got a bill or a bank statement in the mail that she thinks is pertinent.

Oh, and thanks for the new thread.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

I wanted to bring this over from the last thread. It doesn't jive much with George's "June 24 - got the gas can" story.

This could easily be proved by the IP addy on this post. I'm almost sure LE has this information already, but was worth seeing again.

I don't think the other thread was closed yet. I was still sitting over there!

Maybe Cindy got a phone call. I wonder what time her mail comes?

I don't think the other thread was closed yet. I was still sitting over there!

Maybe Cindy got a phone call. I wonder what time her mail comes?

It's not closed, so conversations are starting to overlap. :p

Maybe Cindy got a bill or a bank statement in the mail that she thinks is pertinent.

Exactly what I thought. That must be something she recently discovered to call them to come again at her place. Why not give it yesterday since the CSI were there already? I thought a bank/credit card statement she just received in the mail.

If not then something she just discovered. I don't think it is the receipts she refered to in her interview. Why not give them yesterday?

I think they are just realising the horror of what might have happened, and perhaps she is turning upside down all of Casey's belongings, things in the house hoping to discover something.

I think something changed from yesterday, my theory is that the police presented them with strong proof that there is no ''zanny'' and that Casey was posing as ''zanny''. This is the only thing I can think of that can turn them around and doubt their daughter at the moment. Otherwise it is every parent's nightmare that the police are wrongly accusing their child.

Ok, I have GOT to get to work. If anyone sees me post in the next 4 hours, cyberslap me and tell me to go away. I have no willpower:whistle:
Lanie

I wanted to bring this over from the last thread. It doesn't jive much with George's "June 24 - got the gas can" story.

This could easily be proved by the IP addy on this post. I'm almost sure LE has this information already, but was worth seeing again.

The problem I have with post is if it is suppose to be to Amy then who is SHE.

bROUGHT OVER FROM LAST THREAD. (oops)

:Shannon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drip~drop
George was gone and she was able to get all the attention.
Dats the way I see it. She should have turned everything over ages ago!
D'oh. IMO.
Or for once she actually handled something the right way. Which is a good thing.
Nawwwwwwwww. At this point, I can't buy that. All this has been is a goose chase. imo

are we still speculating that they picked up receipts and that the person was an advocate? Between the news making up their minds before knowing and then we run on it, confuses me. Sorry.

But wouldn't LE already have all that info?

I don't think they have to wait for statement time.

bROUGHT OVER FROM LAST THREAD. (oops)

:Shannon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drip~drop
George was gone and she was able to get all the attention.
Dats the way I see it. She should have turned everything over ages ago!
D'oh. IMO.
Or for once she actually handled something the right way. Which is a good thing.
Nawwwwwwwww. At this point, I can't buy that. All this has been is a goose chase. imo

Nah, nothing has gotten to her to do the right thing. Whatever it is has to benefit her or either confuse the situation further!

I've been wondering the same thing...

It almost sounds like Casey is saying that Cindy hasn't lived there for 9 days,the same amount of time that Casey hasn't been there. Nine days would put it back to the 16th June.

I'm still catching up. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

swanniee, Orlando said that they "THINK" one of the persons was a victim's advocate. Pure speculation on his part.

Fox: Sgt. Allen: Mrs Anthony called us about things she thought were important, things she thought we ought to have so we came out to pick them up. We can't say what they are.

We're looking at every lead that comes in. Leads from the Anthony's, information they've shared with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member