Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR no the bogus address was across the street from 232 Glenwood..it was a seniors home...301 N Hillside Dr. casey said Zanny used to live there with her mother (Zanny's mother)

Here's one of those 2 a.m. thoughts, so bear with me.
What if the ZG that filled out the app at Sawgrass knew someone that Casey knew? ZG's aacquaintance heard her say something about that apartment like "This on elooks good, I think I'm going to get it." So the friend gives Casey that name and the Sawgrass Apartments and when she was finally backed into a corner that's the first thing that she ran with.
Like I said, a 2 a.m. thought.

Hey Checkdafacts - what's your take on all of today's events?

What if the ZG that filled out the app at Sawgrass knew someone that Casey knew? ZG's aacquaintance heard her say something about that apartment like "This on elooks good, I think I'm going to get it." So the friend gives Casey that name and the Sawgrass Apartments and when she was finally backed into a corner that's the first thing that she ran with.
wouldn't that acquaintance have come forward - maybe - ya think? maybe not.

Does anyone think it is odd that Casey seems almost preoccupied with Universal? Lied about working there, one of the last places she remembers having her phone, non existant boss and friends?

Aside from her past affiliation, as someone else pointed out, the size and other places besides the park itself there, I actually think it's because it IS big and there ARE so many components that it made it a very easy place for her to claim to be yet more or less remain anonymous.

She could claim to be there, but SO many people are there, especially during somewhere, that it'd be a hard place to really pin down every last person that worked there to substantiate OR disprove her whereabouts or account for anything she said. She couldn't say she had no affiliations to anywhere, so she picked somewhere she knew enough to fake her way through things (probably thinking they'd buy the babysitter story and perhaps not keep digging and digging and uncovering all her lies) and hoped she could claim (even if she didn't say it directly) that she sort of got lost in the shuffle, etc., and that's why she wasn't known. It essentially gave her a story that'd be harder to pin down than if she said she worked at (and spent a lot of time at) a specific Subway shop or something.

wouldn't that acquaintance have come forward - maybe - ya think? maybe not.

Not if Casey told them what was happening and they did nothing about about it. I don't think even CAsey's closest friends want to share her cell with her.

One thing i just heard on NG (who i hate to quote) was that in the search warrant that was issued it mentions that Casey did NOT speak to her daughter as she claimed on the 911 tape. Has this been discussed?

SWAG you seem to know about Universal, do you know how close it is to the Anthony home?

One thing i just heard on NG (who i hate to quote) was that in the search warrant that was issued it mentions that Casey did NOT speak to her daughter as she claimed on the 911 tape. Has this been discussed?

I didn't see mauch about it. It says that the phone records show NO calls from any private numbers.

SWAG you seem to know about Universal, do you know how close it is to the Anthony home?
Its not that far - we had someone do a really neat map the other day - he had pinpoints on all the pertinent addresses including Universal - its not that far - if I had to give you an approx travel time - maybe 20 minutes or so maybe less.

Aside from her past affiliation, as someone else pointed out, the size and other places besides the park itself there, I actually think it's because it IS big and there ARE so many components that it made it a very easy place for her to claim to be yet more or less remain anonymous.

Good Point

yes, think it said they checked her phone records

I didn't see mauch about it. It says that the phone records show NO calls from any private numbers.
What's the matter with this girl?!! I know WE never believed it...but you lie to LE?!!

yeah, the only calls she had that day were from Tony and Kyle...whoever Kyle is. maybe Tony's roomate? no idea...

im not sure if this has been mentioned and it might be totally crazy but....

what if casey drove the body out of state? that would explain the god awful smell in the car, the need for extra gas, the reason no one saw her for days. she seemed so sure of herself when she said "caylee is in new york or north carolina." new york is too far. but north carolina? the anthonys must have mentioned it 10 different times. and then, if the body was found in NC, casey would look brilliant and believable - the imaginary nanny did take caylee towards the "mountains of NC" or whatever the hell cindy said....

i assume the police will have her phone records about this, so they can place her location, but i dont know.

Casey could have heard or seen that name anywhere. However, the lie about Zanny the babysitter was going on about as long as the lie about working at Universal as an event planner (after she was fired from that job.) JMO, if there ever was a Zanny, she like many hispanics, may not trust LE and may not want to get her name in an investigation. Especially if her name is the only kernel of truth in a web of lies.

What's the matter with this girl?!! I know WE never believed it...but you lie to LE?!!

I know, but she's completely on another planet-actually taking LE to her "work" almost going to the door before admitting she lied, that is definitely being on another planet
The defiance is huge in this girl, I believe she has always had her way and no one really knew what she was really like deep down, she probably seemed normal
The messages she writes to her friend Amy are scary, if she knew then her daughter was dead it's frieghtening how disconnected she was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam