PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by CW, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CW

CW Former Member

Continue posting here I'm going to lock thread #68

THERE WILL BE NO NAME CALLING TOLERATED ON ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NOR WILL THERE BE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION POSTED ON INNOCENT PEOPLE. WE WILL BE GIVING NO FUTHER WARNINGS WE WILL BE TAKING ACTION ON MEMBERS WHO VIOLATE.

2. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

thanks windchime

3. Dr. Pennypacker

Dr. Pennypacker Inactive

4. blondietx

blondietx New Member

Snip...

5. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

Cindy screwed up the date of Fathers Day.....

6. amandab

amandab Well-Known Member

How so?

7. FLbeachdawg

FLbeachdawg New Member

To the person who posted the photo about the dogtags in the photo...NO...can't zoom in. When I bring it into photoshop and zoom in, it's just pixels. The resolution is too low.

8. Cakegirl

Cakegirl New Member

Has it been said if George ever came back home today? Wasn't the video of him driving off sooo angry shot this morning??

9. blondietx

blondietx New Member

I think this is in reply to how the dates are messed up, even in the search warrant. Cindy thought 6/8 was Father's Day instead of 6/15. So, everyone else went with that date, to some extent, when establishing a timeline for this whole mess. Is that what you are referring to?

10. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

I just came by the lake they're diving in. OPD and OCSD is there. I did see a wrecker pulling out a small light blue car covered in mud. The lake is down from the subdivision where the Anthony's live on Chickasaw Rd. I am not saying this has anything to do with the Anthony case. Just stating what I saw. Watch the news. They were there also.

11. DuchessJules22

DuchessJules22 True Crime Addict

I haven't heard if he's come back to the house but the video was shot this morning.

12. lovesbooks

lovesbooks Inactive

Am I able to speculate on what I think happened?
    I don't think she has a mental disorder, as such. I think she is immature and stuck in adolescent wants, behavior and reactions. Reminds me of some teens I know.
    I think her parenting skills were minimal and when left with a child without GM to help she couldn't handle it. I think it was an accident through neglect...hot car, pool ? She was so panicked that she had to do something rash.
    Remember that she said she didn't want to tell her father that she took the gas cans how do you tell him that you....

13. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

I wonder if it was registered to the nanny? maybe Casey went as far as to register a car in the name.

14. wishingtree

wishingtree New Member

I wonder if they have a sign in sheet at the home Cindy's father lives in that would confirm what date she and Caylee were there and the video was filmed. I know that some do.

15. tiredblondy

tiredblondy New Member

I wonder if The National Enquirer could help with this case. I'm not kidding. I'm serious. They can sure find hidden things.

16. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

It has been rather quiet at the anthony home. I am guessing that Cindy has decided to stay inside. I am suprised George is not back though.

17. blondietx

blondietx New Member

I know that's been discussed. Although, I really don't know what the outcome was. I think there was a sign in sheet and it was just Cindy & Caylee visiting that day. I think.

18. Cakegirl

Cakegirl New Member

Yeah, I was wondering if Cindy & George were able to scare off any of the camera guys. If not, then those guys better be outside doing this... :truce:

19. chrisg

chrisg Former Member

Sorry, but I'm just not on board w/ people who are sociopathic not being responsible or not being able 'help themseves' w/ regard to their behavior. I think in extreme cases of psychosis there may be exceptions that fall correctly under an insanity defense but classifying everyone who does not act 'normally' as being mentally ill is a slippery slope that leaves no room for personal responsibility and would leave prisons empty, imo.

B/c the problem is that these people--like Casey--come to our attention b/c of their alleged crimes. She is not on our radar screen b/c she lacks empathy for her child--but b/c she is the main suspect in her child's possible homicide which is far worse than robbery and illegal drug activity although it seems Casey may have dabbled in these crimes as well.

And the possibility of giving Casey a few years in a mental institution where she could be 'helped' if she is found guilty of murdering her daughter would be an extreme injustice to Caylee, imo. Some people are just plain broken and evil as far as I'm concerned. They cannot be fixed and they need to be kept locked away in prison where they can't harm others--which is what prisons were built for--to protect the innocent and law abiding members of our society from the criminally inclined.

20. FLbeachdawg

FLbeachdawg New Member

Are you talking about the video where Cindy is talking and Lee pulls her away?

http://www.wesh.com/video/index.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.