Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be why Casey had a seizure?

If one withdraws from xanax "cold turkey" one or more seizures is guaranteed. Giving xanax to Caylee would have been murder as a young child wouldn't be able to handle it in their little body.:furious:

LE has those phone records, I'm speaking of the Jesse's 18min call. Who else was present on the 24th of June during that call, we have no clue. Who or Where.
Cindy very much wants Casey to keep her mouth shut and Cindy is not currently a suspect according to LE. Unfortunately with Casey facing chrgs and sitting in jail, its not wrong for her to be advised to remain silent with all info to be provided only on advise by her defense atty. Is it right heck no but we know its law.

Did Jesse immediately ntfy LE about the call and if so do you recall the date? I do recall this was prior addressed some where on the brd.

LE has those phone records, I'm speaking of the Jesse's 18min call. Who else was present on the 24th of June during that call, we have no clue. Who or Where.
Cindy very much wants Casey to keep her mouth shut and Cindy is not currently a suspect according to LE. Unfortunately with Casey facing chrgs and sitting in jail, its not wrong for her to be advised to remain silent with all info to be provided only on advise by her defense atty. Is it right heck no but we know its law.

Did Jesse immediately ntfy LE about the call and if so do you recall the date? I do recall this was prior addressed some where on the brd.
I was talking about the 18 minute call, too. Jesse called her. No we only know that Casey and Caylee were present wherever they were (which LE knows now).

He notified them as soon as he heard about Caylee going missing someone said. I don't have the date.

The reward is up to $225,000.00? Wow!

Fortunately all these inconsistencies are coming back to haunt the Anthony family, and will perhaps cause one of them to finally reveal the truth. But they are hard nuts to crack. I truly believe once LE has all the information on the contents of the trunk (the fluid, the hair and the dirt), they will be able to start proper proceedings to charge Caylee Anthony with murder. And if she didn't do it, she will talk then. I can't see her covering for anyone else. Even if she was threatened, I don't think she will take the fall for someone else if they hurt little Caylee.

I think Jesse is involved though. I recall reading SOMEWHERE that there was a male with her when she borrowed the shovel. I cannot recall where I read it. On a very early thread. I will look for it. Might even have been on Nancy Grace. Not sure but will find it.

So many facts lost in a million posts. It's like you read, stop to make a comment and 10 posts have appeared between the time you hit reply and enter.

Side effects of Xanax: (via http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html)
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">feeling light-headed, fainting;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">seizure (convulsions);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">urinating less than usual or not at all;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle twitching, tremor; or
  • jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
  • <LI itxtvisited="1">drowsiness, dizziness, feeling irritable;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">sleep problems (insomnia);
    <LI itxtvisited="1">muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">blurred vision;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">nausea, vomiting, constipation, appetite or weight changes;
    <LI itxtvisited="1">dry or watery mouth, increased sweating; or
  • loss of interest in sex
Although, lol, I agree with nursebeeme....Cindy does seem rather on the spastic side!!

The above post is misleading. :behindbar This at the very bottom of the info for xanax. It states the CYA for the pharm company plus it also states that if you have any of those (above) possible (but uncommon) side effects, you should contact your physician IMMEDIATELY. IOW, those side effects aren't normal and if you have them, then xanax isn't working out for you and your doctor will take you off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn