Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by SeriouslySearching, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

Please continue here...

2. Loading...

3. poco

poco A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

Geez, I am TRYING to follow this case, but it is so hard to keep up with everything as well as the Okalahoma case, work and personal life. I am getting confused here. Is Amy one of Casey's girlfriends? If so, briefly, what is the story behind her? Thanks anyone!

4. SeriouslySearching

Here you go:

5. MistyM

MistyM Active Member

thanks for copying that. SS :)

6. SeriouslySearching

Yes. She was going to move in with Amy, but instead Casey allegedly stole her checkbook from her car which she let her drive and she cleaned out her account of $1,000.00.

7. poco

Thanks SS - talk about another confusing case!!! Wish I had time to keep up with everything. Miss looking on her for a couple of hours and there have been hundreds of posts. Just can't keep up with. Maybe I should quit my job.

8. SeriouslySearching

You are welcome.

Yes, it would be important if there were a male with her when she borrowed the shovel. If you could find it...that would be a piece of critical information, imo. I have not heard or read that tid bit...that I can remember at least.

Cindy is the last person known for a fact to have had Caylee. I want to see some proof that someone else saw her with Casey, Jesse, or anyone else. We have not heard of one person who has seen her with Casey after that video was made to my knowledge.

9. SeriouslySearching

LOL Nooo...don't quit your job. Call in for vacation time. :)

10. lisalei321

lisalei321 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

wow, just wow, took the night off the computer to clear my head, spent time w/the kids and get back on this morning to almost a thousand posts.

The only one I was really looking for was the one that said Caylee found.

I guess that didn't happen huh?

Going to read now...

11. MistyM

MistyM Active Member

you know when i read that i was so new in the case, and i also knew there was an anthony involved i may have read 'anthony took the shovel' not as her being referred by her last name but thinking they were speaking of some man named anthony. but im still looking through old news reports for forgotten tidbits! lol. i totally didn't realize they not only took the shovel from the neighbours house, but their computer too!

12. CheckDaFacts

CheckDaFacts DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS

13. lisalei321

lisalei321 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Here's the latest update from the Sheriffs Office

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #2 July 23, 2007 – 6:00PM

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office continues to follow up on all tips relating to the Caylee Anthony investigation. All tips are evaluated for their veracity and then, if warranted, prioritized for further investigation. The agency has received hundreds of tips during the course of this ongoing investigation.

Information that Caylee Anthony was send boarding an aircraft at the Orlando International Airport is currently being investigated. Any information generated from this tip deemed credible to the case will be made public at the appropriate time.

Investigators continue to ask anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony to call Central Florida Crimeline at 1.800.423.8477. Callers with information on this case may remain anonymous.

We have no additional information to offer you on this case today. Any breaking news will be provided immediately as it becomes available.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

14. MistyM

MistyM Active Member

i was just rereading the affidavit. do you think maybe there really was a zenaida gonzalez, who did check out that sawgrass apt and used false information on her card, like a different ZG's cellphone, so that she couldn't be traced? for what reasons i don't know. i mean if someone with that name had anything to do with this, either in cahoots with casey or not.

15. Clair De Lune

Clair De Lune New Member

The name sure is a mystery. I wonder how she came up with this person as being the nanny. Did she know a Zenaida Gonzalez or did she randomly pick someone from the phone book?

16. poco

Re the bamboo tree or whatever it was - i had a bamboo plant in my yard - barely came to my knees...... had the worst time trying to dig that thing out - took me forever and then I didn't get all the roots. The soil down here sucks for digging!

17. *~Aimee~*

*~Aimee~* A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2412191&postcount=374
    This is post #374.
    I took a screen shot of my computer screen. (mouseville is a incredimail group I am in)
    But what I was taing you to was Amy's facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 <<<<Amy's facebook.

(I deleted the screen shot because SS said it might be a bad idea to have it here. I only took it for ones not able to view the facebook.)

18. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Good morning, Are the the players still the same since 700 last nite?

19. *~Aimee~*

yes nothing has changed overnight hun.

20. *~Aimee~*

21. MomPI

MomPI New Member

Just saw the piece on the Today Show. What is this that shows GP moving out of the house? The narrator said he was leaving to aid the search (or st to that effect). He also was shown saying "We are very very close (to a resolution). That's all that I can say." What's going on here? Why is he moving out (I have my own thoughts about that!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.