Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I think Cynthia is a nut. This is the first interview with her that I have watched. I feel like she is acting tonight and not doing a very good job of it. That's just my opinion.

She was all over the place tonight. I'm not sure if she is as exhausted as she says she is, or if she was trying to take control of the interview. Greta let her ramble for awhile, but wasn't getting any answers, so she just ended it. Acting? I don't know.... She certainly was very different than I've seen her so far. Maybe she's trying to make people feel sorry for her.

What a big let down. It's all me me me.....I, I I. Poor me!
Why did she even bother to do the segment?:mad:
Greta tried to ask her a question and she says, "do you want to see me collapse on the stage?" Or something like that. It was horrible! All she did was beg for sympathy for herself. She was not willing to answer any tough questions.

Not as apprised as I should be but this case stinks. "Something is bad wrong" to say in the southern vernacular.What in the heck can these people have that wouldn't compromise the child that already hasn't been done?

Heck, look for coolers floating somewhere with a dead baby. That is my first impression.

Sorry, just don't feel that trusting with some of these people.

I agree. They stalled about reporting the precious little girl missing as long as they possibly could. Now, they are stalling about her life.

My instinct is that she is dead and has been for a month.:mad:

Other tidbits from the interview...

"Everyone seems to be about a week off on their timeline" (i.e. she is trying to explain why the last day Caylee was seen is now different than the original 6/9 date) - but she was too tired to think or talk about that detail.

Cindy has never met ZG, but Casey had talked about her for years, even before Caylee was born, and she has faith that ZG exists. "I've never seen God, but I know he is there. I have faith."

NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??

I also gave my thoughts on this early on.. lol. There are so many posts, it's hard or us all to keep up.

Here's the scenario I thought of.. Maybe LE might want to check to see who is/was working at the apartment complex recently?

It's hard for me to believe this entire ordeal wasn't concocted from the beginning, for Caylee to just suddenly come up missing on the exact day they moved out of Cindy's home.

OMG- I have not posted about this case until now, but I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Unless this woman is just following her daughter's attorney's advice to the letter to not speak of Casey AT ALL, then she is the most manipulative drama queen I have ever seen!

"Greta, if you want me to pass out onyour show for ratings..." Gimme a effing break. I am done with her!
THAT was the quote I was looking for!!! OMG!

I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

just another thought....but It just dawned on me that the interviewers are smarter than we think and letting gma expose whatever part she has in this? I bet it is incredibly hard to just let her ramble on like that during an interview... perhaps they are letting her ramble so she slips up and gives something...like several times she has done in the last few days

~code`
`babysitters
`~puzzle pieces
~bamboo and locked sheds to keep a 22 year old WOMAN out of it!
~rotten pizza

list goes on.

I think msm is being pretty dang smart on this one! imhoo

Well, I'm exhausted, too, and only stayed up this late to see what she had to say. Now I know.
goodnight

In response to not being allowed to hold your baby after giving birth, my husband and I were told during our childbirth class that if I had a C-section I would not be allowed to hold the baby. These were the words that the nurse used when explaining hospital procedure to our class. I remember it because I went home and had a breakdown, lol, not really, but I was freaking out! I made my husband promise me that he would not let anyone hold the baby or even look at the baby until I was out of the recovery room. I didn't have a C-section, so there was no need to worry, but I was still stressed out about the thought of someone holding my baby before me!

That remark abt the Dollar Bill. You know that had crossed my mind about this being grandslammed into a movie. Actually I would be happy with that because then Caylee would come out of this safe and sound.
I am ready for this to end. Give the girl immunity if thats what it takes, just put an end to this.

I thought this early on. You're not the only one.
yeah...verrrrrrry interesting....to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised if it were amy or morales who picked her up when she dumped the car. LE needs to ping both of their cell phones!

NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??
According to the affidavit, ZG's mother's name is purportedly Gloria.

According to veromi, there is only one person with that name in FL with a connection to someone whose name is Zenaida. The address is in Hialeah, 237 miles away from Orlando.

Not saying this is the same ZG (it's possible the mother's name isn't really Gloria if the info came from Casey), but I have to wonder if LE already checked out this angle and found nothing.

There is one rule/ law regarding women in labor and newborns which comes to mind immediately. I do not know if this occurred, but it would explain Cindy's statement perfectly.
When a pregnant woman in labor comes into a hospital, a urine drug and alcohol screen is done. If the mother's is positive, the baby is tested at birth. If the baby is born with alcohol or drugs present, CPS takes temporary custody. Cindy could have been awarded temp. custody at the time Casey and Caylee left the hospital.

If Casey tested positive for any mood-altering substance, including alcohol, when she was first admitted to an OB unit, more than likely, she would not have been allowed close contact with her baby until her drug or alcohol screen was negative.

There is no steadfast "rule" or "law" that says a mother automatically gets tested for drugs and alcohol when she goes into labor. Doesn't exist.

In response to not being allowed to hold your baby after giving birth, my husband and I were told during our childbirth class that if I had a C-section I would not be allowed to hold the baby. These were the words that the nurse used when explaining hospital procedure to our class. I remember it because I went home and had a breakdown, lol, not really, but I was freaking out! I made my husband promise me that he would not let anyone hold the baby or even look at the baby until I was out of the recovery room. I didn't have a C-section, so there was no need to worry, but I was still stressed out about the thought of someone holding my baby before me!

We may never know and it may never matter. I was giving an alternative explanation for the " not allowed" comment which Kaylee's grandmother used. I know it to also be hospital protocol.
Thanks!
Maria

On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up.

IMO it was identity theft. ZG's name and phone number were on the guest card, but ZG herself was never at the apartment and IIRC told LE she never met Casey. It's very easy to get someone elses personal information (name, phone numers, credit card numbers) and then use that information by claiming to be that person. Casey did not have to ever meet ZG in order to obtain her personal information. Identities are bought and sold like candy nowadays. My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

I just watched Greta. I seriously think they need to get someone else to talk to the media. People are gonna start turning the channel when she comes on because they are sick of her bull. I know she wants Caylee home and she probably is tired and exhausted but you can't CONTROL what a reporter is gonna ask you. You can't CONTROL how the interview is going to go. I kinda feel bad for her because she is missing someone that she truly loves, but she is going about it the wrong way to get her home,... IMO

What a big let down. It's all me me me.....I, I I. Poor me!
Why did she even bother to do the segment?:mad:

I so agree why bother? But then they did she Caylee's picture for a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam