Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX news will be talking about the case, coming up.

After hearing dear old Grandma on HDLN...She darn well knows who could possibly have Caylee. She did dance all around naming them. WTH?!

This is exactly what I was listening to I guess!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I think that it`s someone very close to Casey that she`s known for a period of time. At least three or four years she`s known this person and has trusted Caylee with this person in the past. I think Casey has been betrayed. This person that, you know, thinks that they`re doing the right thing by, you know, taking Caylee, that they`re not doing the right thing because Caylee is confused. Caylee is scared.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/21/ng.01.html

Hmmm do you think Cindy could be saying maybe it's the fater, or someone who thought they were the father???? The sentance that makes me thing tha is this " This person that, you know, thinks that they`re doing the right thing by, you know, taking Caylee, that they`re not doing the right thing because Caylee is confused. Caylee is scared."

To me is sounds liek the person that they think has her or took her took her because they were worried about Caylee and doing what is best for Caylee......That's just what I get form this statement.....I could be way off.

Does anyone know why we have two thread going still #5 & 6??? Hard to keep up with both.

I just saw the Greta interview with psycho Cindy. I understand the lethargy and the hunger, but my GOD. SHe was more interested in letting everyone know about her and what she is going through. I think the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. THere is some mental issues in that family. Also I grew up in a family of alchoholism....she is one. Probably got drunk and did something Casey doesn't like and from there the story unfolds....Sorry if I am a little overstated, but something in Cindy smelt to me. These people are nut cases. I say find Caylee, find dad and give her to him.

The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

When Lee took over updating Casey's MySpace after her arrest, I believe he "started cleaning up the comments" as LE had taken the home computers to search for information. I think he was hoping to hide some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23