Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of us in the Casey did it, or cover it up camp, sat with the Anthony's what could they tell us to be on that side? What convincing evidence do they have?

Cindy maybe relying on the leads she's rec'd and just plain old simple hope.

Are they required to talk to LE in advance? Don't they deal with the jail at the time of bond?

It's on her hold, and yes, they must notify the investigating body, which to my knowledge would be OCSD AND the FBI...

If you were interested in bailing someone out in a timely fashion that is the first thing that would be done.. All of which if it were genuine and not some hacks quest for publicity, would have been done quietly, I say for public consumption this is going to backfire on all parties here..
They could also have contacted the family to let them know of their intention, and given them a heads-up on the landline.

Although George and Cindy apparently don't want Casey to be remanded to a safe house, I think life in the Anthony household is about to get a lot grimmer.

It's on her hold, and yes, they must notify the investigating body, which to my knowledge would be OCSD AND the FBI...
Do they have to notify in advance and if so how much in advacne?

Poor Casey.... why is everyone always so mean to her? Getting her hopes up like that & then saying no..... oh boo hoo.

I bet Cindy's pretty angry, I wonder if she blames the media for reporting her potential release & ruining Casey's chances of getting out & continuing her brilliant "investigation?"

I know, the poor girl! Now she will have to wait one more day to cgange her my space back!
I bet she's mad at Cindy for putting Caylee on it.

Scared that they'd cut off her MONEY....

it's just too time consuming to have to steal from your friends. lol

Ha...ain't that the truth! Besides, family is a lot less likely to press charges. :crazy:

Well, I uncovered some damning information that might at least give way to what Casey may have been doing for work, that will still give to the shady backings in the case.

The person registered to the organization that put a reward up, is also listed as an owner to another corporation. When I googled the phone number associated with that corp, it sent me to a girl named "Samantha" with that same phone number who is a phone sex operator.

The big HUGE award?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member