Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a question for all us older parents out there to ponder.

If you were Casey's parents, what would you do if she got dumped back in your home? Let's not consider what Cindy and George would do, for if they had done it before, this horrible situation never would have happened.

I feel sorry for them, and know they are suffering with endless guilt and what-ifs. But, if you were in their shoes now, what would you do?

I would tell the BH to please leave here there.

LOL!!

I thought daddy said she only drinks when she's pregnant... NOT when she misplaces her daughter? :rolleyes::crazy:

LOL

It's not just drinking according to the potty pic, it's sidewalk lickin drunk!

About PIs and reciprocity: (from the licensing agency in FLA)
Provisions of the Reciprocity Agreements

An investigator may conduct business outside his or her home state only under the circumstances indicated below.

o The investigation must be initiated in the investigator's home state.
o The investigator may spend no more than 30 days Per Case while conducting an investigation in another state. (Note the exceptions below!)
o
The investigator is prohibited from soliciting business while in another state and from establishing a business or setting up residence while conducting an investigation in that state.

Note the bolded part. This looks like the PI's from CA might not be granted reciprosity in FL.

Let's play . . . WHAT IS CASEY GOING TO DO FIRST WHEN SHE GETS OUT?

A. Visit the apartment complex where she left Caylee so she can look for clues.

B. Organize State-Wide Searches to look for Caylee

C. Make a personal video crying out to the kidnappers to bring home her daughter safely

D. Call Tony to see if there is anything going on at Fusian this Friday

:rolling:

C. Make a personal video crying out to the kidnappers to bring home her daughter safely

Fun game! I say D but seeing as Fusion might be out, I think she will update her myspace.

Count down to Nancy Grace ... sure hope she is up-to-date. Are we starting a Nancy Grace - 8/18/08 thread????

Time to take my Excedrin then! I have to have it to watch that show. The only reason I do watch it is because she covers this case. If we are lucky, we may get to hear 2 complete sentences of the talking heads before she interrupts!

Sorry, but that is how I feel about Nancy Grace! Now, "What's your question, Dear?"

Going to put my dear husband to bed, and then watch Nancy Grace and Greta, if I can stay awake long enough.

Will check in tomorrow to see if there is any new information.

Night, sleuther friends.

I agree that she may talk if plastered, but she cannot drink and would have to consent to random drug testing during the time she is out on bond.

Wouldn't LE be willing to look the other way IF it got some answers? lol

NOT that I'd be comfortable trusting her mother or father to reveal what they heard.... I'd expect them to wait a while & come up with a way to claim they got an anonymous tip that might lead to Caylee.

excuse me? paint her nails? do her hair? WTF :mad:

OR
E. Keep calling TonE every two minutes because he won't answer his phone

LE should have checked the "Rush" job on the DNA tests they sent in ... instead of "When you get around to it"
I bet those are back....I bet they did rush it. I bet they have a nice little case against Casey already... They are waiting on the grandjury. Once they get the indictment they can look for Caylee the way they need to/want to. It will change the stage and the players from poi to a person indicted for murder and ready to stand trial. imhoo....only imhoo...

Ok I definitely think it will be in this order... D, the A (but not to look for clues...to get rid of clues), then C (but only for her self to feel like the itty bitty little person who the media and cops have made seem like the worlds worst mother). I don't ever think she will organize searched for Caylee. There is nothing for her to get out of that one!

yeah...as per letter A! Gma didn't even hang any missing posters there! She said on the msm that they didn't need to be hanging THERE!.......wtf!!!?????:eek:

E. Lock herself in the bathroom.... this girl is SO full of it, her eyes turned brown. lol

For those peeps on the West Coast - I just finished watching Shep and his "harsh" interview with the BH wasn't on. What gives? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea