Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only applies in a court of law. On crime forums (and usually in public opinion, too) everything is suspicious until proven benign.
Sadly that is true. Another thing is I have always thought there are more people involved in this. Maybe Baez knows too - that's why he called this guy - without GP's knowledge. Remember that letter Casey was supposed to have written him? Maybe it does exist. hhhhhmmmm.......

:clap: I know I'M not gonna know how to get back on track after some closure is found here.... I have never been so obsessed with ANYTHING in my life!

Welcome to my H*ll. Sometimes there is no closure: JBR, Natalee Holloway, Madeleine McCann . . .

Here's the short list.
Casey has admitted to and otherwise proven herself guilty of lying, stealing, neglecting, abandoning, and ultimately losing her child. No one disputes any of this. The only issue here is how atrocious her acts really were, and what did she do to, and with, Caylee.
Her child is lost. Gone. Disappeared. Not even she argues this grim reality.
Someone was killed and their body was transported in her car.
She has obstructed justice. She will not aid in finding her child.
These are facts.
She is a perpetrator.

It is NOT a fact that someone was killed and transported in the car, that is a speculaton at this point. And remember, the courts have not founf her guilty of anything and her official plea to the courts in not guilty.

This Padilla guy tonight said something that has stuck with me. When Greta agreed with him that Casey ain't gonna run - he said "that's right - if she did kill this baby she would have run a long time ago". That does make sense - even if she was so caught up with Tony. This whole case doesn't make any sense - but I do think there is something more (a lot more) to this all.
I think she might have been getting ready to run. I'd still like to know what she spent all that money on.

I think she might have been getting ready to run. I'd still like to know what she spent all that money on.
She had a month to run - coulda been outta there long time ago. She coulda run that night when Cinday called 911 - THREE TIMES. No, there is something deeper here.

She had a month to run - coulda been outta there long time ago. She coulda run that night when Cinday called 911 - THREE TIMES. No, there is something deeper here.

She had the lie planned out all along....she just dreaded having to face it, I think she didn't realize all the details LE would look into, esp. dna evidence....

ita. and i think that whatever it is ends with something so weird that no one would have believed it.

It will certainly prove that Occam and his razor don't know everything.

Yeah, I'm not so sure of the timeline.

I just think it's ironic how much of a problem people have with inconsistencies coming from the family, and yet the media has leaked several half-truths, mistruths, and suppositions that were completely untrue. No one seems to have a problem with their integrity.

The media screwed up or LE want it kept quiet. Either way, we expect a family to be open and honest to help their own loved one...in this case, Caylee.

Boy ain't that the truth! Hopefully with all these new guys - something will break. I'm on the fence about Caylee still being with us - I truly hope that she is. I think that's why this Padilla guy is doing what he's doing. He seemed genuine. I know alot of the people over on the Greta thread thought he came across as "dumb". But I think that was just his poker face. This guy knows what he's doin'. Will be an interesting week to say the least.

If she was going to run, she would have done it when the chance was there, when it wouldn't have been cought for a while and she might have gotten away. Under private surveillance and on ankle monitor, she wouldn't make it a mile. SHe's not gonna run.

So any scenario that has Caylee alive, has to have Casey making more phone calls on June 16th. If not then how did she get in contact with the handoff or the next piece of the timeline for Caylee?

Boy ain't that the truth! Hopefully with all these new guys - something will break. I'm on the fence about Caylee still being with us - I truly hope that she is. I think that's why this Padilla guy is doing what he's doing. He seemed genuine. I know alot of the people over on the Greta thread thought he came across as "dumb". But I think that was just his poker face. This guy knows what he's doin'. Will be an interesting week to say the least.

Thank you I am glad that you picked up on that too. A lot of people that have careers like his have to act dumb because people drop their gaurd around dumb people. Hate to say it, but its true. He seemed sincere to me too. I think the spokesman is in it for the money, but not the Padillas.

So any scenario that has Caylee alive, has to have Casey making more phone calls on June 16th. If not then how did she get in contact with the handoff or the next piece of the timeline for Caylee?

Prearranged. Whoever was spearheading things would have known to think about things like cell phone records.

I find this almost amusing about whether Stacy would have "run." Most murderers do not "run." They stay put and lie, often for years. And people believe them.

Narcissists won't run either because they believe they are in control of the police and everyone else. That describes Casey perfectly.

Welcome to my H*ll. Sometimes there is no closure: JBR, Natalee Holloway, Madeleine McCann . . .

I know - it's horrible. Also don't forget Stacy Peterson, a case with no end in sight no matter how much evidence they have. Drew Peterson is another suspect without shame who didn't "run." :furious:

Yep, not my kids! I find it interesting that the GP's didn't know about him. Also, did you see that reporter tonight - says Lee "texts" her? Since when does Lee keep in contact with reporters by text message? And, even Lee says he didn't know about Padilla. Interesting.

Thank you I am glad that you picked up on that too. A lot of people that have careers like his have to act dumb because people drop their gaurd around dumb people. Hate to say it, but its true. He seemed sincere to me too. I think the spokesman is in it for the money, but not the Padillas.

$$$ is the motivator here, don't be fooled by this silly man...

$$$ is the motivator here, don't be fooled by this silly man...
All he is getting out of this is $50k at the moment. The TV coverage is nothing - he has his own show. He could have made a whole lot more going after some bada$$ for the bounty and the show. No - I don't think it's about the money with this guy. Sorry. I just don't. And I don't think he is silly - We'll just have to agree to disagree on this - sorry.

Me too. I said at the beginning that Casey could have socked away (or buried) some of Cindy and Amy's money to flee with if police made an arrest. Casey probably didn't think of there being such a high bail. Looking at all those apartments and lying for so long still makes me think that something was premeditated, but Casey is not tough enough to run and live on her own. She's never done anything, not even bought a car or really worked.

Yep, not my kids! I find it interesting that the GP's didn't know about him. Also, did you see that reporter tonight - says Lee "texts" her? Since when does Lee keep in contact with reporters by text message? And, even Lee says he didn't know about Padilla. Interesting.

I do find the texting thing a little odd, he is supposedly so busy, yet it takes longer to text than it does to talk. Since the family doesn't know anything about the bond that makes me think that the lawyer doesn't see fit to share much with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member