Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by CASuzk, Aug 8, 2008.
This is what a lot of us have theorized. But the question remains..where is the body, and DID THE GP's know this also. Cindy was asked about this by GVS last evening and she denied this. Said "If that happened Casey would have called 911." That's what I would think. The question remains if this is true why didn't Casey just call 911?????
maybe because she was high??
I'm not sure I can go with the "drowned in the pool" theory.
It just seems that if it were accidental; why all this lying? May be Casey just panicked?
What is also concerning to me is the flurry of phone calls on the 16th. If there was indeed an accident and she was trying to reach her parents but they did not pick up (please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Cindy nor George picked up) why would she take the body somewhere else?
This is what a lot of us thought happened. I think Casey ititially wanted to do the right thing, which is why she called her parents (why not 911, i'm not sure).
But then she panicked and did something with Caylee...and made up a story.
I wonder what would have happened if Cindy or George answered the phone that day.
I'm not going with the accidental pool drowning either. It's too convenient and doesn't fit with all the other things going on before the week of the 16th. I figure that is going to be used as a possible thing that happened if Casey should be charged with murder. Just more mind games and manipulations being played out, IMO.
I don't think Caylee died accidentally, because Casey would be more broken up about it. If Caylee is dead and Casey is not unhappy, then Casey must have wanted her dead -- if she is dead.
I think this might be what happened to Caylee. I have been saying it from day one. The reason she didn't call 911 is this: they would have realized how long Caylee was dead. i think that Casey was either high or drunk and Caylee wandered into the pool area. Casey had no idea because she wasn't paying attention or maybe sleeping one off. 31 days becomes significant because some drugs take a month to get out of your system. Marijuana is one of them that takes a month to get out of your system if you use it quite frequently. I am not sure about other drugs though.
I think Casey saw Caylee in the pool and when she pulled her out and couldn't get her to come too. Realized how dead she really was due to rigor mortis (sp). Tried calling everyone, no one would answer. Hid her in the yard or playhouse. Tried to call again. No answers. Backed up the car. Borrowed the shovel. Tried to bury her or the clothes. Changed her mind. Put her in the trunk and took off. Or maybe she borrowed the shovel, drove somewhere close and buried Caylee. Then gave the shovel back. If she drove somewhere close she probably could have buried her and had the shovel back within the hour. JMO
No way. Casey would have called the cops or her parents and there wouldn't have been this elaborate coverup.
I wonder if some of the arguments between Cindy and Casey were about Casey's mothering. Perhaps Cindy told Casey she was a bad mother or if she wasn't careful something could happen to Caylee. Maybe she reminded her about the ladder to the point it drove Casey nuts.We know there was tension between the two.
So then, when something does happen to Caylee due to Casey's negligence or otherwise, she can't stand the thought that she has to admit to her mother that she was careless and that her mnother was right. So rather than face that she _________.
When my kids were living at home, if they were up to no good, they would often call me just to find out where I was, so they could determine how long it was before I would be home.
Maybe the flurry of phone calls was to figure out how much time she had alone.
My problem with the accidental drowning theory is this:
The Anthonys live in a neighborhood. Anyone finding anyone else in a pool would yell the person's name or "hey" a couple times. Upon the realization the person was dead, I think the person who found him would scream.
Just doesn't seem like the quiet activity that would go unnoticed by neighbors.
This young woman is probably addicted to something. Sex, drugs, sympathy, who knows?
I believe she wanted to party. Not thinking about her child, she left the baby in the trunk of her car.
She probably partied and stayed stoned for days. Then all of a sudden she realized she had forgotten the baby in the trunk.
Came back to car, discovered the baby was dead and freaked.
She removed the baby from the trunk, buried her in the grandparents yard. When she discovered that's the first place the police would look for a body, she quickly borrowed the shovel to dig her up.
I don't believe the baby is in Orlando or the surrounding communities.
However, I do believe that she took the babies decomposing body to the everglades.
She probably doused the body with gasoline in an extremely remote area, lit the match and ran.
She has probably lost her mind in the process.
I also believe the grandparents are beginning to face the grim reality of Caylee being deceased. Their daughter is the killer and their grief is taking over.
Lee, Casey's brother acts as though he believes what most of us do. He's a smart young man who obviously loves his sister. However, he is hip to the truth as time goes by.
The twisted family dynamics are apparent, Very sad!
Also, the uncanny coincidence of the so called nanny. My theory is, Casey might have been in a coffee shop or overheard this woman telling someone that she was going to look at an apartment.
The baby is deceased. Hopefully, Caylee will be located and buried in her final resting place. God Bless her.
Casey, as sick and twisted as she obviously is will never admit to anything.
I do wonder is it's an act?
Very possible.............. Caylee may have been in that pool for up to 24 hours, who knows - and Casey freaked when she found her and tried to cover her butt - who knows. Will we ever know the truth?
The "pool ladder" story was contrived to me--it IS too convenient.
In that article there is a link to a video called "Cindy Talks: Cindy Anthony responds to Drowning Theory". Has anyone watched it? Can't see it at work....
I'll go take one for the team. BRB.
Thank you so much!!!!! I was sitting here thinking about who I was going to call to watch it for me =)
You'd think neighbors would hear calls for Caylee even before that... if she wandered off..
I typed these notes out quickly--Cindy's responses to the media:
1. Someone told Cindy that she's corageous for turning in her daughter.
2. She considers the pool the riskiest place for Caylee...
3. She knew about the dive in lakes nearby earlier in the week. Told LE: "Go ahead. I don't really care, it doesn't bother me."
4. On the drowning. If Caylee would have drown, Casey would have been as frantic as Cindy was during the 3rd 911 call, taken her to the hospital. The hospital isn't that far away. "I don't see it happening."
5. Hasn't talked to George to see how he's doing since his explosion the day before.
6. Last time they talked to Casey in person was George's visitation Sunday...she asked about Caylee...upset.
7. Attorney says Casey is holding up best she can...has lost weight. She's had emotion all along that she doesn't show.
8. On ZG: They've discounted only that particular ZG. Sgt. Allen and Cdr. Irwin are looking at all the ZGs, though. Casey said from day 1 that the ZG everyone's focused on isn't the right one.
9. People will say what they want to say, jump to conclusions, even about the laundering of the pants, which took on that "foul Pizza odor."
10. Still believes that a ZG has something to do with Casey being gone.
11. Release of search warrant affidavit: Asked about things that didn't add up, she says "I'm not sure what you're talking about." Here's the thing. Through the process it was explained to me...my husband would have done things differently as LE, up north they did things differently. They would have called in FBI that day. We were told step by step, one day at a time, you know, patience. Quicker they can do their little things and leave, it will alleviate one more question in people's minds. But people want to go backwards and make things out of ... (She was evasive once the warrant was brought up, and you could see that she wanted to quickly end the interview).
12. A lot of things have been spoken to the authorities...they're well aware of the issues, they're working on it.
She ends interview.
Even growing up with a neighborhood where almost everyone had a pool in their back yard...we all had high wooden fences....and it's doubtful you would hear anything unless you were sitting quietly outside...JMO.
Also, yard work noises, delivery trucks...anything could have covered noise. Any construction going on nearby on those dates? If Casey wasn't trying to hide something, we would expect to hear reports from neighbors about frantic screaming from Casey if Caylee did indeed drown in the pool accidentally. We haven't. I don't think she ever called for Caylee. If a child died in that way, I don't think it would be "oh-where-are-you-this-time" screaming. JMO
Separate names with a comma.